Thread: Cylinder Booking Rules!!!

shaiqh is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Question Cylinder Booking Rules!!!

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Abdul Qadeer. R/O BHEL MIG Phase 2, R.C. Puram Hyd. I'd like to know if there is any Rule that there should be a gap of min 20 days between booking of next LPG Cylinder? Due to festive season & marriage at my home, we had to book a next cylinder after 15 days of the last booking (Which was delivred within 3 days after the booking). To my surprise, the agent tells me that there is a "Rule" that you cant book another cylinder so early. There should be a min of 20 days gap after the last booking, then onlt they'd accept the next booking. I saw that they've had a huge stock the same day but they refused to document my booking. Pls advice. Thank you.

Abdul Qadeer S.
    9866540436.

Naib Singh Guest

Default Cylnder Refill

Sir I am Indane Gass custmer I belong to Punjab City Malerkotla My distibuter ask to me for refling of the cylnder I refill my cylnder after 21 days and for booking issue me cylnder after 15 days. It is right rule pls tell me.

cavinod.kohale@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default LPG Silender Booking Rules

I am LPG consumer in Nagpur.I require 1 LPG silender in a month.I was always booking silender after 21 days of last booking.But my distributor is delivering the silender after 15 days of booking. Further he forced me to book the silender after 21 days of delivery.I want ot know whether there is any rule of 21 days gap between two sinders.And if there is such a rule whether it is 21 days form Booking or Delivery

Default Cylinder booking rules

Sir I am Indane Gass custmer I belong to DELHI City SIR I WANT TO KNOW CYLINDER BOOKING ABOUT RULES Email ID rai9312584059@gmail.com

Default Booking Irregularities prevelant at Shewta Gas Agency Jaripatka Nagpur

Sir I am A Baharat Gas Costumer No 5606 I Booked Last On 6th Sept They Delevered on 26 sept after 20 days i managed by borrowing from some one now i want to book they tell come after 21 days my question is if the fail to deliver on time they should book my next as it was there fault .

Dr K Jaswani

Default rules of lpg cylinder booking & delivery time period

Sir I am Indane Gass custmer I belong to DELHI City SIR I WANT TO KNOW CYLINDER BOOKING ABOUT RULES Email ID divyeshsudani1983@gmail.com

Exclamation Cylinder Booking Rules!!!

I want to how many days gap between booking a cylinder from last booking date.

Default Rules of lpg cylinder booking & delivery time period

I am HP Gass custmer I belong to KANPUR City SIR I WANT TO KNOW CYLINDER BOOKING ABOUT RULES .
    EMail ID kkbajpai78@yahoo.com

Default Indain gas booking diffrence

I am an Indain LPG consumer in Sonipat Haryana. I require 1 LPG cylinder in a month. I was always booking cylinder after 21 days of last booking. But my distributor is delivering the cylinder after 15 days of booking. Further, he forced me to book the cylinder after 21 days of delivery. I want to know whether there is any rule of 21 day gap between two cylinders. And if there is such a rule whether it is 21 days from Booking or Delivery?

Default Agency incharge forcing to pay extra amount to gas boy on gas bill

My area Akkayapalem indene gas boy demanding extra Rs 20 on bill. When i refused to pay he threatened me that he will not deliver gas to me from next time. When i complained about this to agency the in-charge supported gas boy & inserted a new fitting; that is if i not pay extra amount to gas boy then he will not deliver gas to my door which is on 1st floor but he will come only to road to my address & i have to take delivery from road. Again i went to divisional office to find out the exact rule & submitted a written complaint. There they told that the rule is that the gas boy has to deliver has to my door & not on road. That time they ringed to agency & i got my cylinder in Feb 14. But now i am facing the same problem when i booked next cylinder.
    Agency in-charge Mr Ganeshan openly told this time that gas will not be delivered without giving extra amount to gas boy as the gas boy gets very little salary & repeated all previous things. Now i am very frustrated & request you to take proper action or tell me if any another option available.
    details below
    B K Sharma
    Agency - S E RAILWAY EMPLOYEES CO -OP STORES LTD.
    Consumer no. 9013
    my no +919032362700

1. Ecs debit rules
    By srinaren in forum Other Banking Services
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Indane Gas, non delivery of gas cylinder even after many days of booking.
    By Unregistered in forum Other Product and Services