Thread: Jagan Enterprises

Ganesh Lal Agrawalla Guest

Default Jagan Enterprises

Sub: Complaint against my Gas Agency: M/s Jagan Enterprises

Ref: Consumer No. J-34471, Agency Name: M/s Jagan Enterprises, 36/1181, DDA Flat
    Madangir, New Delhi-110062

This is in reference to the above, I Ganesh Lal Agrawalla is the consumer of above
    Gas Connection at present residing at B-32/1, 1st Floor, Tigri Extn., New
    Delhi-110062 and my Gas Agency is M/s Jagan Enterprises, 36/1181, DDA Flat Madangir,
    New Delhi-110062.

I would like to inform about the kind of problems that my Gas Agency is playing with

1. I have booked my cylinder to be refilled on date 08/09/2009 and today it is
    24/09/2009, but I did not get my cylinder refilled.

At the time of booking the concern person told me that my cylinder will be delivered
    with in 4-5 days. It did not happen. I tried to call a many time for long hours
    through telephone no. 011-29963322 and 29964716, but most of the time it was not
    connected and even if it was, nobody picked up the call. As I am working, I took one
    day leave from my office specially for this issue and personally went to my Agency
    on 19/09/2009 and complaint about the matter and the concern person there told me
    that the cylinder will be delivered on the same day i.e. on 19/09/2009 by the
    evening.

Now, it is 24/09/2009, I did not receive my cylinder.

2. The Agency is supplying the cylinder with broken seal and if it is sealed, the
    actual gas weight i.e. 14 kg excluding cylinder weight, they are not giving.
    Whenever we complaint the matter they changes the cylinder only. But every time it

3. As per my knowledge, booking of cylinder to be refilled is a kind of service
    that has to be provided by the every Gas Agency, because at present day everyone is
    either the call will not connect or they will not respond to the call.

To check this issue, I personally tried to call at the office of my Gas Agency when
    there was no phone was busy but that time also my phone was not connected, which
    seems like they are avoiding to provide the actual service to their customers.

I would like to request you that I am not only the customer who is facing such kind
    of problem, but almost customers may be facing such problems and nobody has time to

Ganesh Lal Agrawalla

Default Jagan enterprises

Sub: Complaint against my Gas Agency: M/s Jagan Enterprises

Ref: Consumer No. J-18835, Agency Name: M/s Jagan Enterprises, 36/1181, DDA flat,madangir, New Delhi-110062

This is in reference to the above, I Vijay sankhyan is the consumer of above
    Gas Connection at present residing at E-29 jawahar park, ground Floor, khanpur., New

1. I have booked my cylinder to be refilled on date 02/01/2010 and today it is
    18/01/2010, but I did not get my right cylinder.
    They give us the Bharat Gas cylinder.....not gives the INDANE.

with in 4-5 days. It did not happen. I tried to call a many time for long hours
    connected and even if it was, nobody picked up the call.

Vijay Sankhyan

ramadhar Guest

Thumbs down Complaint against my Gas Agency: M/s Jagan Enterprises

New Delhi

Ref: Consumer No. 33591, Agency Name: M/s Jagan Enterprises, 36/1181, DDA flat,madangir, New Delhi-110062

i would like to say that my name is ramadhar live in dakshin puri .i would like to inform about the kind of problems that my Gas Agency is not picking the phone and also The Agency is supplying the cylinder with broken seal plz take action as soon as possible.

Default Complaint against my Gas Agency: M/s Jagan Enterprises

This is in reference to the above, I Sanjeev Kumar Vishwakarma is the consumer of above
    Gas Connection at present residing at F-1680, Ground Floor, Khanpur Extn., New
    New Delhi-110062.

My Consumer No is J-33186. I have booked my Gas near about 15 days erlier but till now(2 Aug 2010) i did't receive my Cylender.
    I personaly went there to booked gas and for reminder i again went there but till now i am facing same issue.When i am trying to call at the number : 011-29963322 , Most of the time it was not connected and when connected no body picked the phone.

Please do the needfull.....

Sanjeev

Default Complaint against jagan enterprises for misbehave/abusing and thretaning of future services

I AJAY KUMAR wants to complaint against my Indane Gas agency (code 107201- jagan enterprises)for misbehave and threatening for services - today (2nd time)when I gone to Indane lpg gas agency for transfer the gas connection (J-1861) from my father's name to my mother's name (after my father's death) In the morning at 11.10 am they refused to entertain me and asked to come after lunch and when I gone again after lunch they asked me to come on Monday. When I requested them again, they (Mr. Rawat and his assistant) shouted on me and abused openly and threatened me for future services. You are kindly requested to pls take action against them for their misbehave spoiling image of India Oil.

If this complaint reached to any Indian oil officer, kindly take action otherwise I've to go to consumer forum.

Default Complaint against my Gas Agency: M/s Jagan Enterprises(Provide the Bad Delivery service)

Ref: Consumer No.A-201, Agency Name: M/s Jagan Enterprises, 36/1181, DDA Flat
    Madangir, New Delhi-110062

This is in reference to the above, I Sachin Kumar is the consumer of above
    Gas Connection at present residing at A-201 Dakshin Puri, New

1. I have booked my cylinder to be refilled on date 08-09-2013 and today it is
    23-09-2013, but I did not get my cylinder refilled.

with in 4-5 days. It did not happen. I tried to call a many time for long hours
    on 18-09-2013 and complaint about the matter and the concern person there told me
    that the cylinder will be delivered on the same day i.e. on 18-09-2013 by the
    evening.

Now, it is 23-09-2013, I did not receive my cylinder.

either the call will not connect or they will not respond to the call.

seems like they are avoiding to provide the actual service to their customers.

1. Nenis Enterprises