Thread: (Sheela Agencies , Dealer code 1598055) of LPG gas cylinders

Abhinava Chaudhuri Guest

Default (Sheela Agencies , Dealer code 1598055) of LPG gas cylinders

I would like to log a complaint regarding a Dealer(Sheela Agencies , Dealer code 1598055) of LPG gas cylinders in Bangalore. From yesterday afternoon the cylinder in our house was leaking. We called the dealer's helpdesk quite a number of times from afternoon. But we did not get any help till 11:00 PM in the night. At 11:00 PM in the night the repair engineer told us that the regulator is spoilt and needs to be changed. Today Morning When I went to do the same , I was treated very badly. I thought every company's aim is to increase the value of its shareholders by creating customer satisfaction. The same is reflected in your AD enclosed below.
    But I was treated like a beggar who has come for a favour. This is not acceptable as a consumer.
    I hope appropriate action will be taken.
    Abhinava Chaudhuri
    Team Lead -Infy Utility
    Infosys BPO Ltd

Default Sheela Agnecy Indane Gas Dealer- JpNagar bangalore

Worst service i have ever seen. The people are very rude. and they don't pick up the calls. I have booked gas 2 times they cancelled my booking without informing. wait for more that 20 days.

1. Software company refuses to give source code