Thread: Complain about Education Loan against sbi bank manager

NAMAN KUMAR Guest

Default Complain about Education Loan against sbi bank manager

I am from saharanpur(uttarpradesh ),Post(nakur). i am IInd year 3rd sem mca student .i got addmision by uptu entrence exam . i want to take education loan. i am trying since 12july 2008 to taking it .i applied in nakur branch saharanpur(uatter pradesh ). i applied education loan on online after waiting 6-7th month.it is accepted.but manager denayed to accepting it and said he will give loan next year.As i went next year he refused me again then i am in mindly confuesed with my family.i has no option to pay fees.But i had to submited my fees to taking from borrower.i took the money at intrest.i have no any sourse for paying fees.
    Please take action as soon as possible.My email Id Namankumarv@yahoo.com

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Kumar,

The Bank has the right to accept or reject any loan or credit card request. We can’t force any Bank to provide such services. But the Bank will have to provide us the reason for the rejection of our request. If the Bank fails to provide us such information we can forward our complaint to RBI, in this concern.
    First of all send a written complaint to concerned Bank’s Head office to give you the reason for rejection.

Niyazmohammad Guest

Default Education loan

Iam a student of M.B.A in DAVV Indore.Iam in first year .I joined the college in September 2009, at the time of joining I paid the first semester fees but now I want education loan and Iam not able to bear my fee and my monthly expenses .My father is a farmer in Palduna Thesil Barnagar (Ujjain).I applied for education loan in State Bank of India Barnagar branch on 18-sep-2009.But the bank manager Mr.Suresh Rajpal refused me to provide loan and asked me for my assets paper .I applied for Rs.2 lakh loan and as per my concern there is no requirement of guarantee on loan upto 4 lakhs .I remind the manager about this but he told me NOT TO COME AGAIN AND YOUR FATHER HAS NO EMPLOYMENT AND NO PROPERTY SO I CANNOT SANCTION YOUR LOAN. When I asked him to give me in written he told me to get out and abused me in front of the whole staff and also told me that DO WHAT YOU WANT I WILL NOT SANCTION YOUR LOAN.I also asked Mr. Suresh Rajpal to give me phone number of bank he refused me to give the number.Really Iam very much in trouble and not able to pay my fees as well as my monthly expenses any more. Please Sir take some genuine action otherwise I have to discontinue my studies.

APPLICANT
    NIYAJ MOHAMMAD
    Email_id firojmansuriscs@gmail.com

Default Educational loan

Respected sir/mam,

I am the student of Atal Bihari Vajpee Indian Institute of Information technology and Management. My economical situation is very poor. I can not afford my fees for further studies so i applies for loan in Bank of India (kanpur) branch but the bank manager reject my request because we have not any property to put on as security. He was telling that your parameters are sufficient for a loan but your parents parameters are not sufficient for loan. Educational loan is the only way through which i can carry on my studies.

I want to ask if the students those who belong to poor family they have not any kind of property to put as security or those who have not any guardians can government not help them? Is there no any government policies for that needy students? I tried in Panjab National bank also but the manager of PNB also reject it. I want to ask is government not doing any thing for needy student who can not afford their fees? we see a lot of scheme and government policies for educational loan but at time of loan all the policies close off. When we go to a bank for loan than we get to know nothing for us.I just want 3,00,000rs. for my dual degree course.

I request to u please help me out.please reply me as soon as possible at my gmail id <arti.iiitm@gmail.com>
    Kindly waiting for your reply.

Name:- Arti Omar
    B.tech student of Atal Bihari Vajpee Indian Institute Of Information Technology and Management,Gwalior (Autonomous Institute of Government of India)
    Email Id:-<arti.iiitm@gmail.com>

My Academics performances are:
    10 board:- 80% utter pradesh board hindi medium
    12 board:- 87% utter pradesh board hindi medium
    B.tech 2nd year SGPA:- 8.00

rap1070@yahoo.com Guest

Default witholding my pension

Sub:Withholding my pension Nov.09, Dec.09, and Jan 10 S/B A/C 010887549604 (SBI, RLy.Colony, Gorakhpur) by SBI, Bank Rd., GKP (0086) against balance amount EL 01593088580401 (New No. 11078435475) without any notice.
    I have paid the balance amount as stated to me on personal enquiry in July 2006. However, balance amt., if any, on a/c of computing mistake on the part of the bank, I shall pay after verification of the statement. The interest must be waived in this case.
    Meanwhile it is requested that pension amount should be released with immediate effect. I am 73 years old and my wife 67 yrs old with old age medical problems are undergoing endless suffering without money.
    Date 26/02/10
    PO NEW PANVEL (E)
    Pin 410206
    MAHARASHTRA

himanshugupta123 Guest

Default complaint about the rejection of an education loan

i am the student of the iitt college of engineering pojewal(punjab) distt(s.b.s.nagar).I can not afford my fees for further studies so i applies for loan in sbi kutukhana branch(bareilly) but the the officer send the paper to regional office.so the person shri sunil kumar in rasccmec reject my educational loan request because we have less no in class 10 and 12but in engineering i got 75 % around at this time.my educational loan amount 124000 only. He was telling that your parameters are sufficient for a loan but your parents parameters are also sufficient for loan.he gave the house property around 20 lakh and also insurance about 5 lakh .and then he rejected my educational loan .and he said that to my mom(agar aap abhi padhi ke paise nahi de sakti to baad me kya degi"
    that is not good language he is talking.my mother is retered from sbi (sirsi) branch. Educational loan is the only way through which i can carry on my studies.

so why the bank regected my education loan and i fullfill all the requirement............

I request to u please help me out.please reply me as soon as possible at my gmail id <himanshu13051990@gmail.com>
    Kindly waiting for your reply.

mahesh280291 Guest

Default complaint abt the rejection of educational loan

I am studying computer science and engineering in thangavelu engineering college in Chennai. i finished my 4th sem and moving forward 3rd year. i contacted indian overseas bank which is located in washermenpet chennai. But the y keep on delaying the loan request like come after next month at all. But at the particular period the manager said "all educational loan schemes are over so try it for the next year".So without doing anything i borrowed money from outside and paid my first year fees. In 2nd yr the manager said"you have to borrow loan for first year itself.we cant afford for 2nd yr".So i request you to give the proper solution to my problem to do my academic because i cant hereby borrow money from outside with high interest.

give a replay through maheshprakashravi@gmail.com

Vinay Khatri Guest

Default SBI Card Making Life Dificult

My Story with SBI card - By mistake i had pay Rs.50000.00 instead of Rs. 5000.00 (approx) by bank transfer and SBI system accept it.

And i tried to get my money back last 1 months and after i received a checqe form SBI and drop it to my HDFC bank and my bank found stop payment on received checque and i again call 3-5 time and waste Rs. on phone after that i receive refund 1 month 10 days by bank tranfer, i get refund but i have still following question and want to reply of my questions from SBI-

1. Why SBI taking 1.10 month for refund?
    2. What you will pay to me for this delay and also want to know SBI policy if payment delay by SBI side? (Because if SBI charged to there customers for late fee then why not SBI pay to there customers for this type of delays and mistake by SBI side).
    3. Why SBI not inform to customer after sending their payment / refunds?
    4. Why issued checqe payment stopped by SBI? After confirming with SBI executive i have drop checque to my bank.
    5. If any reason issued checqe payment stopped by SBI then why not inform to customer by SBI?
    6. Is there SBI taking any action to do not repeat this type of mistake at SBI end? if yes i want to know that what course of action taken by SBI to avoid this type of errors or SBI familiar with this type of errors?

I also tried to call and get answere above questions but in SBI not anyone able to reply.

So please advice what i can do to get reply of my questions.

Default educaton loan

isecured rank ion aieee vit amrita gitams i did not got bank loan i lost my valuable future due to laziness working of sbi indian bank manager of madanapalli in website telling that 400000 no security required very worsdt behavior nopitty plz help me ilost my future forvnane only best bank poor customer service

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default SBI Bank

In case a customer is not satisfied with the handling of grievance by the Local Head Office, a communication may be sent (enclosing the message sent earlier to Local Head Office) to the Deputy General Manager (Customer Service) and the CMD of State Bank Of India at the below mentioned address.

Deputy General Manager (Customer Service)
    Customer Service Dept.
    State Bank Bhawan, 4th floor,
    Madame Cama Road,
    Mumbai-400 021

Chairman & Managing Director
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

To reach the SBI Card Helpline from anywhere in India
    From BSNL/ MTNL Lines – 1800 180 1290
    From all other phones – 39 02 02 02

Note: If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.

You can reach through email for getting any Product Information, making a complaint, feedback or any other inquiry. Email: feedback.gesbi@ge.com

You can Fax at: 0124-2567131

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Address and Area of Operation of Banking Ombudsmen for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    If still have a question feel free to contact us again.

n.nalankilli Guest

Post my inernet bank access

Good evening sir. i am NALANKILLI. from saudi arabia. i was open NRI account on state bank of india thiruvaiyaru branch past 5 months back. i was received my internet kid by directly on the branch at my vacation time. but my user name and password is not login. i was called my branch manger more then 30 times. when i called time he is telling same dialogue today or tomorrow u will access ur user name definetly.but till now problem is not solved. why he is every time lied me? i am waiting for my salary transations. so please kindly see this issue give me good result sir.thanks sir.
    this is my information.
    my kid no 5289103845
    packet no 52891
    circle code 03
    serial no 84
    user name12753931
    and my ac no 31057064231.
    thanks you sir.

packet no 52891
    circle code 03
    serial no 84
    user name12753931
    and my ac no 31057064231.
    thanks you sir.

with best regards
    Nalankilli Nagarajan.

Deputy General Manager (Customer Service)
    Customer Service Dept.
    State Bank Bhawan, 4th floor,
    Madame Cama Road,
    Mumbai-400 021

Chairman & Managing Director
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

To reach the SBI Card Helpline from anywhere in India
    From BSNL/ MTNL Lines – 1800 180 1290
    From all other phones – 39 02 02 02

Note: If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.

You can Fax at: 0124-2567131

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: Form of complaint - Banking Ombudsman to know the complaint format.
    Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Default Person not available

The problem which was happend in SBI bank (Branch: Vadiveeswaram,Nagercoil,TamilNadu).

We have taken the Loan against the our Deposit. This morning,we have closed the loan by giving all the amount.

After that ,we have waited more than 2 hrs in the bank for collecting the deposit receipt ,which was given by us while taking the loan.We were told by the Branch Manager that the person responsbile for that gone to court he will be back after some time then only you will be getting that. Also the Manager told that he was helpless.

As per my concern,the Manager should handle this situation and they should not treated the clients like this. I would like to file the complaint against the branch Manger regarding this.

Navil

devdixit2 Guest

Angry complained against IOB

iob bank( barari mathura,281005) manager create problem for providing education loan.what i do for this problem.plz help me,
    dev
    9897382014

ATEET AGRAWAL Guest

Post Complain about educational loan against sbi branch manager of firozabad (u.p)

I M ATEET AGRAWAL I WANNA REGULAR MBA BT MY FAMILY IS NOT ABLE FOR BEARER MY MBA FEES SO I WANT TO EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR FURTHUR STUDY I HAVE BEEN ALREADY ON LINE RAGISTRATION FOR EDUCATIONAL LOAN IN SBI TOWN FIROZABAD BRANCH UTTARPRADESH(283203)
    4 BRANCH ARE AVILABLE IN FIROZABAD BT ANY BRANCH NOT UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEMS AND MISBEHAVE WITH ME
    I WANT 400000RS LOAN BT ANY BRANH NOT HELP ME AND BRANCH MANAGER WANT TO SECURITY FOR PASSING THE EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR 4LACS RS.
    AND OTHER MANAGER GIVEN THE EXCUSE EX.STAFF IS ABSENT SO I CAN NOT PASS YOUR LOAN PLS CONTACT OTHER BANKS PLS HELP ME SIR.
    MY TICKET NO IS. SBI-EL-10000151690

Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:44 PM
  4. education loan
    By Amit Sharma. in forum Other Loans
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
  5. bank manager not allowing sinior citizen widow repay loan & mentally harresing
    By sangeetakarulkar in forum Loan Against Property