Thread: HDFC bank loan department

Pankaj P. Shivankar. Guest

Default HDFC bank loan department

Name:  hdfc-netbanking.jpg
    Dear Friend Ashish Bhatia,

Four days has been over & I am still waiting for your reply.

Please go through following updates with regard to my queries.
    I have received a notice on 8th Sept -09 at 18.22 (please find attached copy)

I would like to discuss this point by point.

1} The notice has been issued on 2nd Sept stating to contact back
    within seven days & the fact is that I received it almost on 7th day.
    (In spite of having my mail ID & Phone nos. with you the same has not
    been informed me by these ways.)
    Even referring the notice period you will find that I have contacted
    you (HDFC Bank) well within time.

2} The first para of notice is saying that - despite of repeated
    reminders by way of phone calls, visits & recall letters I have not
    taken any action to regularize the loan account !
    THE FACT is that, during last 6 payments made, I have been repeatedly
    asking for settlement/ foreclosure of the account, you can check in
    your records that there are more than one settlement requests against
    which you had offered me some amount which was not acceptable to me,
    on this un-acceptance your banker told me to wait & you will be back
    with reasonable solution.(for which I am still waiting.). I have other
    evidences that show I have made various settlement requests.

3} In second para of notice you (HDFC Bank) stating that you are
    exercising the "right of lien & Set-off". I on my own have contacted
    you many times & have shown intention to settle the dues, that means
    these are not doubtful debts or NPA for you. As per information on
    RBI's site I have got some idea but I would like to know in more
    detail about your 'right of lien'.
    ---------
    #} After my e-mails dated 3rd & 7th Sept-09, Mr. Pralhad from your
    swarget branch had called me up on 9th Sept-09. I explained the whole
    story of this loan account, then after he found himself helpless to
    help me out. He told me that he will communicate the queries by mail
    to his superior. He also did not know what should be the next step to
    be taken either by me or by him.
    I also called Mr. Dilip Raghorte, he gave me the contact no of Mr.
    Pralhad, as I already had words with Pralhad so didn’t called back to
    him, & keep waiting for your mail response.

Your actions & non responses are indirectly forcing me to take help of
    'Banking Ombudsman Scheme-2006' for ‘Refusal to close or delay in
    closing the loan account’ and the help of consumer court as well.

I politely request you to solve my queries at the earliest.

Your timely responses are highly appreciable.

Best Regards,
    Pankaj P. Shivankar.
    9890009395.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Shivankar,

Kinly provide us the separate details of your loan account and payments made the Bank.

Darshan singh Guest

Default Complaint against HDFC Bank

Hello Sir, I have taken car loan from HDFC bank loan no. 12309937. All the signed
    checks are already given to bank, but in October 2008, personal called from Ludhiana
    branch telling that your cheque is bounced and you have to pay the installment by
    cash. I had paid the installment by cash at the same time they also withdrawn money
    from my account through cheque. I am requesting the department to refund the amount
    from last year October but they have not refund me and telling that they will cash
    back the extra Installment. I have visited the branch many times and no response
    from the branch manager. I am govt. employee in education department, and HDFC bank
    department harassing me from the last year with no result.
    Darshan singh
    manpreet_dhaliwal7165@yahoo.com

kannanvasudev Guest

Default loan cancellation - loan cancellation ref no- 071060248, a/c no 16088161 saving

dear sir

sub ;-loan cancellation

UBS 007122034795

REF NO- 071060248

A/C NO- 16088161

SAVING BANK ACCOUNT NO- 02011000047881

KANNAN-V

on feb 1st i have met your personal loan office mr. anoop SN at thiruvalla for a personal loan requirement , according to his instruction i have given the application only for getting the loan(60000) ,and informed him to give the details for the loan conditions and after getting my approval, only release the loan , on feb 7th he informed me that the loan was passed , so i checked my account for the loan status , i surprised that the loan amount was transfered to my account 44621/- only balance amt is trasfered to my credit card through bank dd ( RS.12,951) , so i suddenly informed mr. anoop how the loan was came to my account with out my permission

so i am not interesting to take this loan

so pl cancel the loan , i will not pay any amount for cancellation and processing ,

last one week i am contacting your people to cancell this loan , this type of support from your side i am very much disappointed , i am working in a reputed firm our company dealing accounts and staff accounts are going through your bank , so i am very much disappointed from your side support

so pl consider it as a notice from my side . aftert that i will go to legally

kannan

kannan Vasudev- DME, DSM,MBA
    regional service manager
    M/S INDIA TECHS LTD

KIRTI BARUA Guest

Thumbs down Hdfc bank credit card department

Date: 15/06/2010

HDFC BANK
    [Credit Card Department]

Sub: Regarding last month Credit Card Statement.

Respected ;
    sir/madam,

Initially, their was a loan of Rs50000 going on my credit card for last 4 months. Just a few days back on 21 April 2010 I made an enquiry on your Customer Care regarding the foreclose of the same loan. I got a reply that I will get a callback from loan department regarding the same. I got a call on 22 April 2010 from loan department and I got to know my remaining balance amount and all other extra penalty and finance charges Iíve to pay for an foreclose. So I decided to carry on with the loan and replied him the same.

But on 8th MAY 2010 when I received my Credit Card Statement I got to know that my loan is already been pre closed without my prior permission and I was been charged with all extra finance charges. I immediately gave a call on Customer Care and explained them the matter and I got a reply that they will speak with a concern person and I will get a callback from the concerned loan department.

But now after 2 months on 16th June 2010 I got a call from loan department
    and as expected she was not ready to except that I had not given any confirmation for my pre close. Then I told her that I m ready to pay the balance loan amt deducting all extra finance charges. First she got agreed and told me that she will forward the request for the same. And suddenly after 15 minutes she gave me a callback she is not going to forward any request for the reversal. I was just not able to understand what kind of double commitment is their from your side. She was not having any reason for the same. After my repeated questioning she just hang up the phone.
    These is not the way to treat your customers, HDFC BANK should take action against such executives. Iíve taken my decision that I am ready to pay the balance loan amount only after deducting all extra finance charges for the month of MAY 2010 and JUNE 2010.And I need confirmation regarding the same.

But till date i.e 18th JUNE 2010 Iíve not received any further call from loan department. I was repeatedly contacting to Customer Care in 8 to 10times but their was a same reply from their side that I will get a callback.

Hence as my due date is near I had to make the minimum balance payment deducting the loan amount and all other extra finance charges. I m still waiting for an reply from your side and their should not be any carried forward of any finance charges in my next month statement.

Please contact me on the below mentioned number.

THANKING YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by KIRTI BARUA View Post
    Date: 15/06/2010

HDFC BANK
    [Credit Card Department]

Sub: Regarding last month Credit Card Statement.

Respected ;
    sir/madam,

But now after 2 months on 16th June 2010 I got a call from loan department

Please contact me on the below mentioned number.

THANKING YOU.

[KIRTI HEMRAJ BARUA]
    Mobile - 9820563620
    Dear Mr. Barua,

Please accept our apologies if your loan was foreclosed without your specific request. We would like to investigate this matter further - however, to be able to do that, we would need a few more details from you. Request you to write to us directly at talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number and contact details. Please also mention the complaint id TTU00050917062010 in the subject line of your email. Once we receive this information, we shall look into the matter immediately.

We would also like to reiterate here that the fees charged by the Bank (for example, the foreclosure fees you mention in your post) are in line with the fee schedule published on our website and as such, cannot be waived off. However, we can definitely look into the matter of the foreclosure.

hemant_4820@hotmail.com Guest

Default about my two wheeler loan no. 1361019 NOC

Dear sir/madam, I am Hemant Kisan Bhalekar from pune cleared my two wheeler loan. After clearing loan i can't get NOC from u. I called pune branch, Shankarshet road, also but they told me your noc send by post. When i am enquiry there, post master said me, i have not recieved hdfc bank letter.
    so pls send me NOC to me.
    thanking you,
    from : hemant Kisan Bhalekar
    Address : Gat No. 203, Nr. Dnyandeep Highschool, Rupeenagar, Talwade,
    Tal - Haveli, Dist - Pune, Pin - 412114
    Mobile no. 9422350681

HDFC Bank Guest

Default Response - about my two wheeler loan no. 1361019 NOC

Quote Originally Posted by hemant_4820@hotmail.com View Post
    so pls send me NOC to me.
    thanking you,
    from : hemant Kisan Bhalekar
    Address : Gat No. 203, Nr. Dnyandeep Highschool, Rupeenagar, Talwade,
    Tal - Haveli, Dist - Pune, Pin - 412114
    Mobile no. 9422350681
    Dear Mr Bhalekar,

We recommend you visit our Retail Loan Service Centre to collect a copy of your NOC. To find a loan service centre near you, please visit our website and under the option ďFind your nearestĒ please choose the option ďRetail Loan Service CentreĒ.

anil .vasant baisane Guest

Default two wheeler

hdfc bank ka closure letter aa gaya hai mera nam d folldar me se hata do pls. muze dosara loans nahi milraha hai........... pls. mera loan no. 11830871 hai

Default Forgot Loan account number

Can you please retrieve my loan account number as i have lost it.

Name :- Venkata Sunil Batchu

Sunil
    +9 8861630725

Oct 2010

Can you please retrieve my loan account number as i have lost it.

Name :- Venkata Sunil Batchu

Sunil
    +9 8861630725
    Dear Mr Sunil,

We request you contact our designated customer service team or you may even call our phone banking for further assistance. You may visit the following URL to access information for the complete address and contact details of our Branches as well as our Phone Banking numbers: HDFC Bank - Leading Bank in India, Banking Services, Private Banking, Personal Loan, Car Loan.

Default noc

a inova was financed by your car loan dep. udaipur branch.
    after all dues r cleared by us till on date i goverdhan banjara r/o urwadiya ; saroopganj ; sirohi
    is not able to rec noc from a yera time.
    Full story my Representative visited to your bank 20-25 times( i stay 130 km away from udaipur)
    for noc the person con . dep (9352241365) cell no . refused to att, saying it not my matter. talk to
    9352243000(cell no). it all took 15- 20 days.
    after that we 500/- rs deposited for duplicate noc . & were askd to come after 7-8 days cause all
    guys r busy in month closing, any how we received noc" with a small mistake" as per your learned saff
    member inspite of RJ 24UA0023 they hand over noc rj 27 ua 0023.
    i have already sold the car.
    i really thank all of u if some thing goes wrong with my vehicle i have run for court & police , not your
    intelligent, harding working, staff may enjoy cool air ac in breanch.
    once again thanks
    goverdhan banjara
    91 9829069187

Oct 2010

a inova was financed by your car loan dep. udaipur branch.
    is not able to rec noc from a yera time.
    9352243000(cell no). it all took 15- 20 days.
    member inspite of RJ 24UA0023 they hand over noc rj 27 ua 0023.
    i have already sold the car.
    intelligent, harding working, staff may enjoy cool air ac in breanch.
    once again thanks
    goverdhan banjara
    91 9829069187
    Dear Mr Banjara,

We would need a few more details to look into your complaint: request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number and the reference id TTU000318125052011. Our team shall contact you once we receive your mail.

Regards, HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Post Personal Loan

I have taken a loan from HDFC bank 4 years back for 1 lakh; and it was ended in June 2010. I have made payments for all the EMIs.

Now I have applied for a personal loan in our bank for 3 lakhs, But today I got a call saying that my loan application was rejected due to poor credit rating(-1) ;I don't know why my credit rating is so poor; can I know the reason for the same;
    Is there any chance of improving my credit rating now and get my personal loan.

Oct 2010

Is there any chance of improving my credit rating now and get my personal loan.
    Dear customer,

If you write in to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number, contact details and the reference id TTU000320430052011, a bank representative shall contact you and look into the matter of your CIBIL rating.

1. HDFC Personla Loan Department