Thread: Home loan transfer from ICICI to SBH

Default Home loan transfer from ICICI to SBH

I have my home loan in ICICI bank for an amount of about Rs.10 lakhs. The rate of interest is high when compared to SBH and i started transferring my home loan from ICICI to SBH. I approached SBH bank manager and he told me the procedure. It happened 6 months back and still i am unable to get the loan transferred. After spending 6 months of time, some money towards Legal opinion and so many times roaming around SBH branch and RACPC office, they put my loan in pending status. Request you to look into the issue and get me justice done.
    My mail id is blnsarma@rediffmail.com

Lakshmi Narayana

Subbu Guest

My mail id is blnsarma@rediffmail.com

Lakshmi Narayana
    Even if SBH try to transfer the loan, ICIC will trouble you enough. I have tried this, argued with ICICI guys enough number of times, finally fed up with them, and pre-closed the loan at ICICI by paying them the outstanding balance. SBH asks you for a NoC, which ICICI will never issue. ICICI guys say that they do not have anything called NoC, hence they would not issue it. SBH says that they would not take up the transfer unless there is NoC given, hence you will be in a fix.

1. ICICI Home loan