This is a discussion on Sbi life insurance misleading information given within the Life Insurance forums, part of the Insurance category; SBI Life Insurance misleading information given by tele-sales(uniwealth brokers)team for selling policies. My issue is related to the wrong ...
SBI Life Insurance misleading information given by tele-sales(uniwealth brokers)team for selling policies.
My issue is related to the wrong policy benefit information provided by (SBI-uniwealth)tele-sales team
(Nisha Taneja,Jaipur-Mobile no.09672922004 and Neeraj Mishra ji mobile no. 09549781335).They always said that they are the employees of the sbi life insurance and not agent.
Please refer background of my grievance-
They offered me following benefits
- Policy no. 350 15268 306 (sbi Shubh nivesh)
Rs.4,00,000 accidental death medical coverage (for 100 years)
- Maturity value after 5 years Rs.3,20,535/-
- Rs.2,00,000 normal death medical coverage (for 100 years)
Rs.6,00,000 public transport death coverage (for 100 years)
As confirmed from sbi customer care unit, I will not be able to cancel this policy now as the free lock period i.e. 15 days has been passed.
- They committed that I will be getting all data in written with statement of SBI.
- As per directions I have left some fields blank in form and signed the form and gave a Rs.40,000 cheque of bank of baroda.Then I received the welcome kit from sbi on 2nd dec 2011 with the wrong product of Rs.1,64,000/- insured (instead of Rs. 2,00,000 as promised).i quickly informed the tele-sales team about the mistake and they said dont worry sir, it will be corrected with statement to be provided.
- The policy can be cancelled after 60 days from the receipt of the statement form SBI (as they informed.)
- I want to highlight that I have not received any bond/statement till date.
I also tried to check the matter with tele sales team to resolve this issue but I was unable to make any contact to Nisha Taneja or Neeraj Mishra ji (uniwealth brokers who contacted me for the policy) and they are not replying or answering to my calls.
I have already lodged a complaint in the SBI branch.
Sbi life insurance policy no. 35015268306
Mobile no. 09784027272
200-A Talwandi, Kota, Rajasthan(324005)