Thread: Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance company

Default Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance company

My name is Vasudev Achar. I am residing in Vijayanagar, Bangalore, I have taken a
    policy from Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance company for " Family Assure Policy " on
    Nov 2008, The Executive is not told anything about the charges of the Policy, he
    told some nominal charges will be there. This month they called me for to make a
    payment for 2nd installment (after 6 Month), I asked about my policy details. now I
    come to know out my Rs. 5000, my amount is just Rs. 280. I checked the policy
    document then I come to know 70% charges are allowcation charges, and rest 30% will
    be invested in Unit based Equity fund, out of Rs. 5000, 30% is Rs. 1500, now the
    out of Rs. 1500 again they are charged allowcation charges of 80%.

Attaching the Statment of charges they made for my a/c, the statment not showing
    what the Rs. 4000 charged for.

I come to know this Bajaj Alliance company the are looting the public money. want to
    know how can get my money back, I want your help in this regards. please help me.

Following are the details of the policies in your portfolio, Incase you have more
    than one policy please add all the policies by clicking on "Add
    than one policy please add all the policies by clicking on "Add policy " option.

Policy No

B. sathishkumar

sathishkumar Guest

Default bajaj allianz

Hello sir,
    I am sathishkumar from chennai, last year september I joined family assure plan in bajaj allianz insurance. My friend put insurance for me. so i don't know the details of this plan. pls send details of family assure plan than 20 years after appoximately how much amount it will be credited to my insurance. when is the 2nd term for payment. pls send details to my email id. my mobile No: 9710534825

e-mail address - sathishkumar.b@rediffmail.com
    B. sathishkumar

indumanu is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

sir we took a policy from bajaj alliance in 2007 and made second and third term premium on 2008 and 20009 respectively.after that we stoped the paiment .sir now we wish to know the present condition of our policy.policy no.0033514141

vasu.pink@gmail.com Guest

Default Bajaj Alliance life insurance

With out my knowledge bajaj alliance people made me to pay every moth 1500 from my account. It is a group Policy through city bank it seems. i have payed 19500 till now, but now they are telling if i cancel the policy they just pay me 50% amount they didn't inform me all these when they open the policy. Some one has to take action on them.till now they didn't refund my money also.

Vasantha

nishunitr@gmail.com Guest

Default regarding cheating of bajaj allianz agent nd their officials

My mom Mrs Vibha tiwari has purchased a policy of bajaj allianz life insurance she paid 15000 3 years now when she approached the office to surrender they told the policy fund value around 41000 and about surrender they are saying that 44% of 1ts premium i.e 45000 will be deducted This is clear case of cheating sir , the amount paid by us is 45000 and amount being offered is 33000 , who will give 45000 to a company and in return after 4 years will take 12000 less than principal .else a person will have invested in Nationalized bank as FD rather than to invest in to those fake policies....also they are telling about policy admin charge,premium allocation charge etc..and showing bond papers last 3 pages in which my mom has not signed but its sign (not by pen ink like xerox) is showing ....

Sir Its clearly cheating u take 45000 and in return later u give 33000 ,a person will never in his life invest in those policy if company has told it in advance...

Please do the needfull