• 1 Post By Reliance Life Insurance

Thread: Reliance Life Insurance Agent are Fraud

glshruti07 Guest

Red face Reliance Life Insurance Agent are Fraud

Hi Team,

I am a Reliance customer, I have an two "CASH FLOW PLAN" but I want to canceled both the plan and want to returned my all money and also want to cancel the Membership of my Agent.
    I have many reasons for canceled this policy because your agent are fake, fraud............................................

According to your Agent, Policy has money back with Med claim card up to 3 Lakhs
    Gift:1 LCD (sony 32 inch) and 1 Fridge and 50% discount in second year premium.
    Everything is fraud.

Step1:I fill the two forms for two policy both was CASH FLOW but your agent do 1 CASH FLOW and 1 Money Multiplier
    when i complained about this then agent changed my policy in CASH FLOW after that agent has switched off your phone.
    Then i got the agent's BOss Number but after sometime boss did the same the i got the number one of the bosss
    But all are fraud.

Step2:When i fill the form i fill the 7 year term policy but when i got the bond paper there were mentioned 22 years when i spoke to agent they tried to start if and buts

I requested you please candled my both policies and also canceled the License the Agent
    I will go in Consumer court
    Because today i have only two bond paper with cash flow plan with 22 year term

No gift, No discount

My Policy Agent Name: Sumit Kumar(He is a filed guy)
    His Boss: RajKumar Khurana
    His Boss: Kapil

Now Kapil said me that he has terminate the sumit and rajkumar both but i m sure
    this is a total play

I don't know how many People face this issue,
    Pls take it serious otherwise Reliance will be no More.

Sumit Kumar No.:09911724184
    RajKumar Khurana No.:09990071129
    Kapil No:09811267609

One day i pick up a call with this no:01130591500,She was a lady ,her name was Anuradha
    She tols me ,Maam your gift will be reach on 2nd Feb 2011
    Gift Refrencr Code:L055139310
    she gave me two refrence number but one i don't remeber.

My Policy Numbers : 18226161,18241938

Please take an action ASAP.
    Last week I complained in your Customer cair
    My quesry numer is:0005091269
    Pls refer to this query Number also

Shruti Goel
    Evalueserve Pvt. Ltd.
    Software Engineer

Reliance Life Insurance is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Hi ,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from Reliance Life Insurance will get in touch with you shortly. If you have any further query, please feel free to write in to us at headcustomercare@relianceada.com with the details of your policy

JRR Guest

Angry Getting missed call from this number : 01130591500

Quote Originally Posted by Reliance Life Insurance View Post
    Hi ,

- Reliance Life Insurance
    Some one is disturbing me by giving missed call from this number (01130591500).If any one is having any information regarding this kindly post.
    JR

Reliance Life Insurance is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Dear Ms. Goel,

Our customer care team would have informed you that your cancellation request is processed and you will receive your refund shortly. In case there are any unresolved concerns, please do write back to us at headcustomercare@relianceada.com

pam12300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reliance Life Insurance View Post
    Dear Ms. Goel,

- Reliance Life Insurance
    how come they are doing the same to evveryone, why reliance company is not taking action against these kind of beggers cheaters as they do not have guts to sell policy, discard their agency and hire new people who can sell policy with right commitments

Khurana is still their and making fool of other am the new victim of his false commitiment

Default Reliance Web World Banajara Hills Employees are cheating customers dont pay in cash

My Reliance Data Card Number is : 93934 06839

Dear Reliance Web incharge,

This is to inform that I have tired of following up the branch and nodel officer to recertify my bill instead it repeatedly disconnecting and I am ending up paying the bill again on my personnel.

Details Explanation : -

I have brought reliance high speed data card along with advance rental plan paid ( Rs. 1600 for instrument and Rs. 1700 for advance rental) the plan will be I am getting 10 Gb for three months I am not suppose to pay anything else.

After I have taken and used for one month I got bill for 2050 and I was confused and rushed to the Reliance Web Work Banjara Hills in person all the executives are spoken and directly only to the guy who sold me and he said showing one email that he was written to the head office and system will update soon.

So I was not supposed to pay anything according to them and even they told the gap between plan updating there is small amount Rs. 360 that is will waived again one month completed my connection got disconnected as I moved to PUNE could not able to go to Hyderabad branch I called them they said it will be rectified

What the executive done here is he posted a Cheque in the system to activate by connection I paid a small amount seeing the system 1700 already paid and only pending is Rs. 360 so I thought that executive have paid now and relaxed amount Rs. 360 is the small I paid in the habsiguda branch and re-activated.

I thought the story was ended here now recently my connection again disconnected when I asked the call center they told Rs.1700 is due as my internet usage is critical I paid in cash at Nacharam Web World and that weekend I rushed to Reliance Web World Banjara Hillls were I purchased with all the evidence of bills.

I met the manager there and explained the fraud happened in that center even I was visiting the center in personnel and writing emails no body care even nodel officer was informed on the email he was also least bothered. The manager called the executive over phone and scolded him the manager and the executive have agreed to credit Rs. 1700 in my account this was happed a week ago.

Now the latest update is even manager has just spoken and left behind he is not taking care I am written three reminders till now. Nothing was happened

So sir the above is the fraud happened by reliance permanent employee and even manager is not taking action so this is a direct fraud and they are using the system for their fraud.

My questions are : -

Someshwar Mummadi

Francis Saldanha Guest

Default Fake information

Dear Sir Or madam,

I am a reliance customer i want to cancel my policy because of fake information given Mr Kamal call centre.
    I was very shock that this kind fraud done by your person.
    Francis

tarunhaseja Guest

Default Request for Cancellation of Reliance life Insurance policy due to wrong information by advisor

To:
    HOD
    customerservice@relianceada.com@

Subject : Cancellation of policies due to wrong commitments

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is regards to Reliance Life Insurance Policy which were sold to me by giving wrong commitments by the advisor of Reliance Policy stating I will receive commission and bonus after completion of the one year which ends on April 2013..

Later when I contact them they are denying any such bonus amount against the policies which shows clear case of fraud and cheating and asking to deposit the additional amount in their account. I have taken the policies considering the trust on Reliance however such rotten eggs will necessary lose my faith against the company.

Refer to above concerns I request you to accept the cancellation request of below policies and arrange to refund the initial premium paid amount to reliance and oblige.

Details of my Policy :
    Application no. D5157383 .
    Policy no. 50334646

Application no. D3532597.
    Policy no. 50088528
    Client ID : 83085358
    Premium amount Rs.25,000/-

Further If you notice the policy documents were not signed by me for application, No executive came to my home for verification since the policy was given through distance network. Thus request you to take necessary action and do the needful and confirm me with written communication.

Tarun Haseja