Thread: Complaint against LIC OF INDIA.

Sunil Patil Guest

Default Complaint against LIC OF INDIA.

Name:  LIC.jpg

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I Mr. Sunil Laxman Patil, LIC Policy holder (Policy No.924000390), from LIC's Kalyan Branch #92D).
    I paid 5 Qurterly Installments of Rs.76000/- + & my 6th cheque of the same amount was dishonored.
    1) After lapsation of above policy, LIC HAS REJECTED MY RENEWAL REQUEST on Medical Grounds.
    2) As per IRDA India guidelines, Within 5 years of lapsation of my above LIC Policy, I have requested for renewal.
    3) If LIC is rejecting my policy on Medical Grounds, either it should return my premium paid (after deducting their
    legitimate dues or should convert my policy money to a single Premium Unit Linked pension Policy
    without risk cover.
    4) I have talked to LIC Branch people
    & also To Madam Malgi, (Manager-CRM Division,Division-III, Thane), who has flatly refused for both the above
    options.
    Kindly help me get back my hard earned money (Rs.3 lacs +) & obligue.
    Sunil Patil
    Above Policy Holder
    Mobile:- 9323835299.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Complaint against LIC OF INDIA.-lic.jpg

shovan1980@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Non repeipt Payment

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am shovan Paul, my policy detail as follows. I have handed over my policy and all require documents to your branch ABM Sales for sale on 22.12.10 through policy agent. I come to know from ABM sales that my policy has locked due to his fault process and I am continuing follow up from last 37 days but no solution till date. I have already written letter to Branch offer by email/Hard copy so may time but till now, not received single reply for the same . Can you Help me?

Policy No.-419908577, Opening Date: 10.12.2007

Shovan Paul
    Mb.- 9903247792

Default No policy Certificate

Dear sir/mam,

me rahul prabhu bhadarge mazi policy agent sitaram totaram jadhav 87392D branch yanchya code war aahe mala policy kadhun Did varsh zale asun mala adyap policy certificate milale nahi tyanna vicharlyawar varchevar karna sangat aahet adyap mala policy certificate milale nahi mi govt. servant aahe maza ECS cutting Did varshapasan hot aahe tari adyap mala policy certificate milalele nahi maza SBI TCC BRANCH THANE A/c no. 30335579764 ya account varun ECS hot aahe maza mobile no. 9766641298 aahe me District Tuberculosis centre civil hospital compound thane yethe lab attendant aahe. tari mala nyay milava ashi asha karto va mala lavkarat lavkar policy certificate milave hi vinanti.

Default no policy certificate

Dear sir,mam

my name is rahul prabhu bhadarge my agent name is sitaram totaram jadhav 87392D agency code
    why late my policy certificate?

bhadargerahul@gmail.com Guest

Post complaint against lic of india

Dear Sir/Madam

maza naav rahul prabhu bhadarge mazi policy 87392D agency code sitaram totaram jadhav yanchya under kalyan 92D branch madhe aahe maza ECS cutting hote me district tuberculosis centre civil hospital compound thane yethe govt. servant aahe maza ECS cutting SBI TCC BRANCH MADHUN maza A/c no. 30335579764 a/c madhun hote. tari mala adyap policy certificate milalele nahi mazya policy la tabbal don varsha purna zali aahet. maza mobile no. 9766641298 aahe tari mala lavkarat lavkar policy certificate milave hi namra vinanti.

from
    rahul prabhu bhadarge
    surya nagar mharalgaon chawl no.1 room no.6 nr. malkhan compound post varap tal kalyan dist thane.

bhadargerahul@gmail.com Guest

Question policy certificate policy la Did varsha hovun milale nahi.

Dear sir/mam,

maza policy no.924933697 asun mazya policy policy la jawal jawal Did varsh hovun gele aahe DOC 10/12/2009 SA 250000 PREM 1021 AGENT 87392D S.T. JADHAV DEVELOPMENT OFFICER BALADKAR BRANCH 92D aahe mala adyap policy certificate milalele nahi agent la sangitlyavar to karan sangto printingla gelaya maza prashna aahe jawal jawal Did don varsha pasun lic of india eka policy certificatela printing karnyas lavte ka avdha vela printinla lagto? me govt.servent aahe maze E.C.S cutting regular aahe aata fakt evadhya sathi me chakra marave ka ? me govt.servant aahe mala evadha vela nahi aahe chakra marayala mhanun mazi tumhala vinanti aahe ki maza policy certificate lavkarat lavkar milave

Rahul Prabhu Bhadarge
    surya nagar chawl no.1 room no.6 near malkhan compound
    mharalgaon post varap tal kalyan Dist Thane
    mobile no. 9766641298

Devendra Singh Kandari Guest

Default ddd

Dear
    sir/madam
    i have apply for surrender the policy 31th of March 2011 but till date i have not received any check from LIC ,my policy number is 123770569 (LIC Manni Plus, Branch: Chandani chowk )
    i have been contact many times to Chandni chowk branch but they have give me responsible answer I am very frustrated from lic services
    Please Take serious.

Thanks & Regard
    Devendra Singh
    9873979575, 8860003578

Angry Non settlement of maturity claim by LIC of India

The Life insurance policy no. 71492085 with branch no 902 under my agency was absolutely assigned by the holder Smt Vazira to my father Shri Mohamedi Bootwala , his heirs, executors and administrators. As my father father passed away on 23 Mar 2002 ie. after all premiums were paid but before the maturity date, the original policy document along with discharge form was submitted by Smt Vazira to the LIC of India to be paid to son and sole heir of late Shri Mohamedi Bootwala. Some enterprising staff connived and asked Smt Vazira to claim the benefit for herself as the assignee had expired. I strongly took up the matter with the concerned branch as the amount should be paid to legal heir and not to holder in the instant. There has been no further effort or correspondence by LIC of India for settlement of the claim to me the claimant and the only child and sole heir of Shri Mohamedi Bootwala.

NARESHKUMAR AGRAWAL Guest

Default Complaint against lic of india gujarat state bhavnagar divison dhrangadhra branch

Res sir,

i am nareshkumar harjivanlal agrawal res at dhrangadhra 363 310 .

I have apolicy of lic of india vide policy no. 819381065. I received the premium intimition from lic of india dhrangadhra branch and as in this intimition the lic had written that "intrest will charge after 12-04-2011" i had issued the cheq as on 28-03-2011 monday and deposit the lic collection counter. Counter cleark demand more rs. 27/30 to pay if i want to deposit he premium. I told that there are no any intrest due on this policy. Then counter cleark say" if there are no money then why you can do insureance". I feel very guilty and fall down. I pay the amount which he demand. But in fact there are no any intrest to be paid by me as per the terms and condition of the policy.

Please justify me for the same if possible from your side.

The same complain i made at office of the insurance ombudsman at ahmedabad and they reply that "said matter is not in our ambit of items laid down by guid lines rules 1998.

I may hope from your side that you will do and justify me

thanks a lot

nareshkumar h agrawal
    cell 98794 82782
    94282 47982

karanfrnds is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default complaint against lic of india

Respected sir/madam ,
    my name is gaurav shah. mere papa ke naam ek l.i.c thi ,policy no. 120170782 hai jo ki 2014 mein khatam hone wali thi . 16 saal hamne l.i.c deposit ki hai , but last
    year mere papa ki death ho gayi . ab hum unka death claim nhi mil pa raha hai , maine sare document jama kar diye , 2 witness mange
    wo bhi ho aaye , daily kehte hai aaj ye formality poori karo ,aaj file aage gayi hai .aisa karte karte 8 mahine ho gaye . kya kare ?
    mere ghar mein koi bada kamane wala nhi hai sirf main hi hu aur meri mummy

JJGADA is offline Junior Member

Default Not getting policy of lic loan payment

I HAVE MADE LIC LOAN PAYMENT IN JUNE AND JULY SO STILL I HAVE NOT GET THE LIC POLICY ALSO
    SO KINDLY RESOLVED MY ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .SIR KINDLY TAKE THE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM.NO ONE IS GIVING ME RESPONCE ALSO AND THEY DONT HAVE CONTACT NUMBER ALSO IN THERE OFFICE.
    The policy number is :880093131

REGARDS
    ANKIT GADA - 9322290022

aman2610 is offline Junior Member

the administrative officer
    consumer court
    Darbhanga

sub:- complaint against lic agent

i am (Amit Kumar Mishra) kindly inform you that lic agent cheat me for 44000/- rs. Cash for my policy.
    I have send cash through online payment transfer in Salesh Kumar Mishra who is working at Lahariasarai Branch. Darbhanga
    As a lic agent and working in this office.
    Pl. Help me as possible. And take action against lic agent.

Amit Kumar Mishra
    mob: 9317102010
    address : Mishratola (East)
    Po- Lalbagh,Distt- Darbhanga-846004
    Bihar

shamim akhtar ashique is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default non-payment of lic matured policy

The chaiman,

Sss.department united India building, 22, C.R. AVENUE, KOLKATA-
    72. COMPALIN NO. 1112013480 DT. 6.9.2011

I COMPLAINED IN THE IRDA ON 6-09-2011 FOR NON PAYMENT OF MY TWO
    MATURED POLICY OF LIC OF INDIA, YOU HAVE ISSUED THE COMPLAIN NO.1112013480
    DATED 06-09-2011. AFTER THAT MR. G.B. MALLICK SEND THE MAIL THAT YOU COMPLAIN @@@@GED AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MATURIY AMOUNT SOON BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MATURITY AMOUNT. IN THIS CONNECTION I SEVERAL
    TIMES REMIND TO MR. MR. G.B. MALICK CRM-DO-I, KOLKKATA BUT NO ANYH RESPONSE AND THEY SEND THE INFORMATION TO H.O LIC MUMBAIL THE COMPALIN RESOLVED WRONG INFORMATION TO H.O. OF LIC TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT GET MY MATURITY AMOUNT WHAT IS THE REASONS BEHIND IT BEST KNOWN TO LIC OF INDIA, KOLKATA DIVISION-=I.
    KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTAR AT YOUR ENDS AND ARRANAGE FOR THE PAYMENT OF MY MATURITY AMOUNT AS SOON AS EARLIER.

YOURS’

[SHAMIM KAHTAQR ASHIQUE]

sardari lal Guest

Thumbs down cheque dishoundered againt policy without present the cheque

Myself Sardari Lal i am policy holder of your company. My family also attached with the services of lic through taking the Life insurance policy. In starting i was working at Shimla Himachal pardesh but now a days i have shifted at Ludhiana (Transfereable services).
    I am depositing the premium amount (Sept 2010)through cheque at LIC Branch near Aarti Chowk Ludhiana Punjab through my policy no 174722729 in the name Smt Sushma Devi W/o Sh. Sardari Lal C/o Shriram Group of companies madras, Kachhighat Shimla.
    Now when i came to deposit the premium of sep 2011 then they told that your cheque has been bounced, They also showing some history of the payment in which cheque was bounced in two times. In the mean time Smt Shalini who deals in account section came and told me to come on tommorrow and provide you the all details regarding cheque dishoundered.
    We have visited so many times but details not provided by the branch concern.

Sir i just want to tell that in my bank account statement, there is no any cheque dishoundred. If there is a mistake of your branch concern why my policy cancelled or penalised me.
    I agreed to pay the premium but not the penality because their is no my mistake.

I request you to look into this matter and do the needful.

With Regards

Sardari Lal

Default Maturity claim of policy no-415304718

This is for your kind information that my policy (new jeevan dhra ) policy no-415304718 matured
    on 10/10/11 and I submit all the required documents on 01/10/11 to my service branch,(41H )
    102-a aurobinda sarani, kol-700006. Still today I get no response from their side.please do
    the needfull.