I am adhar saxena, I wish to throw light on the false practices in insurance sector, many private insurance companies are operating through cahnnel partners or DSA's. These agencies in order to achieve there targets are luring innocent people with false lucrative policies giving high returns and insurance. On actual policies being received by the customers he comes to know that he has been fooled. Though there is 15 days free look period available, this period is passed by these culprits by assuring the customers that they are amending the policy wrongly issued by mistake. Once the free look period is over the investor is helpless, no one is there to listen. The insurance company keeps itself away from everything and takes no responsibility.

Sir, I am also a victim of above fraud. I was approched by Mr Pramod Giri & Rajesh Sharma of UNICON Investment Solutions, NOIDA, luring me to invest Rs.15000/- for just 3 years in Bharti Axa Policy, that 100% money will be invested and insurance cover of three lacs will be available to me and my wife along with cash less hospital benefit upto an age of 70years.

But I was shocked when I received the policybond, only units for 50% money were alloted and balance was deducted as policy charges, further insurance for only 1.50 lacs was provided to me and nothing to my wife, also no medicalcover.

Since Nov.2009, it is over three months that I am sending emails over help desk but these people are fooling me with false assurances. They have taken back my original policy bond to issue me a new one, Now I have no hope left, my money is gone.

If there is any remedy for me I can give full details of my policy and the contact nos. of above persons, I feel helpless, kindly do something to stop such malpractices.

thanks,