Thread: Policy No. 002198599 Birla Sunlife Insurance Company Limited. Bokaro, Jharkhand Branc

Default Policy No. 002198599 Birla Sunlife Insurance Company Limited. Bokaro, Jharkhand Branc

Policy No. 002198599
    Birla Sunlife Insurance Company Limited. Bokaro, Jharkhand Branch.

Hi All,

I have taken a policy from Birla Sunlife Insurance Limited, with a Half yearly premium of Rs. 8280.50, as on 13-11-2008 and after expiry of one year when I not got any account statement I consulted for the same via Customer care and E-mail, after getting account statement I surprised to see the charges, they per month deduct about Rs. 528.15 as administrative charges from my account, which became more than 50% of my fund invested and in this way I am not getting any thing from my fund instead of getting any benefit my hard earned money is being deducted as administrative charges. This is clear cut case of cheating, Executive of Birla Sunlife also not told about this heavy charges at the time of policy, donít take any policy from Birla Sunlife Insurance company, they are big cheater.
    I want to know that how I can make an effective complains about this fraud and cheating case.

Rakesh Kumar Singh

ramnele1@gmail.com Guest

Wink sssssssss

i do complined from sontosh chaurasiya. u checked your email id.

Post I want know status of my policy

I want know your policy status . So plz. Give me my policy detail.

Default Birla Sunlife Insurance as well as Mutual Fund

Hello All,

Please don't invest for Mutual fund and Insutrance in Birla Sun Life Insurance and Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund. They are more encouaging to Agents rather than customers. My investments are NOT even in par value, eventhough sensex points are increasing in market. But investments in other companies are fluctuating based on sensex. Request you all NOT to invest even single paise in Birla Sunlife

Default Plz do not take any policy from brila life

I have been paying 60K per year and after 4 years my fund value was 25K less that what I have paid till date.....plz...plz do not take any policy from brila life.

Nasim Nowaz Guest

Angry policy no - 002341156; from Birla Sun Life Insurance Co Ltd.

Dear All,
    Simply, the Company Birla Sun Life Insurance Company is a worst Insurance company in India. I Surprise how the IRDA has issued them the licence to obtaining people's hard money as life insurance which is a most important part to human being. The nasty company (Birla Sunlife Insurance Co Ltd.) has started playing with the people's money, as i suffer a lot regarding the afforesaid policy. In which I had deposited a Rs.3,00,000/- to them for one time investment but their incompetent Advisor Mrs. Ratna Mitra (Kolkata) put my amount in quarterly investment. After cheasing a long spell, the company denied to pay me anything as per their fabricated, money snatching policies.
    I request not to deposit any single furthing to that bullshit company.
    Nasim Nowaz

jaggapparao Guest

Sir.pls.myac..satement
    My.policyno.001002735
    Malla.jaggapparao

Default birla sunlife insurance is fraud

Birla sunlife insurance r not able to provide u your policy status if you lose policy documents , so shame..........

rahul thakre Guest

Default my due date

i want to information my policy premium due date

Default 005583283

hamra policy no 005583283 ha Jenki dathe ho gay ha hme celame dalbana ha kirpya hmae shalha dejya

1. PF issue with BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE