Thread: Complaint on HDFC Life-Classic Assurance Plan

Deeipauk is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

Default Complaint on HDFC Life-Classic Assurance Plan

Hi Team,
    I have got a policy in HDFC named Classic Assurance Plan,as yearly premium 30,000 for 7 yrs.I paid my 1st premium last year Nov 4.My Relational manager told the premium will remain same thro out the term(7 yrs).This year my due is showing as 30,454.When i asked him about this he told this is due to increase in service tax which i am unable to accept as they have increased about 500 this year, in the forecoming years how much is going to raise.I m feeling bad about it. Please check this issue and i want assurance that i will not face these type of issue like increase of premium by telling some reason as it breaks the faith whcih i had with HDFC.

My name:Deeipauk R.S
    Policy No:14703774

HDFCLife is offline Junior Member

Dear MR Deeipauk,

We wish to inform you that w.e.f. 1st April 2012, the service tax rate is revised from 1.55% to 3.09% for 1st year premiums and the existing rate of 1.55% will continue to be charged for renewal premiums (other than 1st year premiums).

Service Tax on riders is revised from 10.30% to 12.36% (to be mentioned in case of riders only). As a result of this, the total amount due and payable to the Company has been revised.
    Service tax is an indirect tax levied on certain types of services specified by the Government. Life insurance service is defined as the service of providing risk cover. Service tax is borne by the recipient of the service and in a life insurance contract, as the recipient is the Policyholder, he/ she is required to bear the service tax.

We also wish to inform you that service tax is not an income to the company or part of the premium. The same is levied on the premium/ charges at the rates applicable, which is passed on to the Government. This is based on the principle of Indirect Taxation.
    Hence, the revised premium is due to the revision in the service tax rates.

We hope the above explanation addresses your concern.

HDFC Life

Jagdish Pawade Guest

Default Why HDFC manager not respondng?

To invest in hdfc classic assure hdfc people called me again and again. As they told me on phone all things are not in documet. I think they misguide me and now PALLAVI PATIL(+919004977411) not responding.I want to cancel classic assurance policy & get back my money.What do i do?

rrbhanwar Guest

Post bonus of clssic assurance policy

i purchase an hdfc classicassurance policy no.15681571 last dec.2012 hdfc perssonel message /telephonic discussion in my policy company provide me rs.86000/-bonus but they said me for bonus withdraw you submit withdrawal form rs.25000/- in fevour of hdfc then we will provide bonus amt. what is the process to claim of

gunvant16111984@yahoo.in Guest

Default complaint

mere pas se companine citing karke ye policy le gai he

Default Not complaint ..... But enquiry about HDFC Classic Assure Plan....

I got a call from HDFC Life ( as per their claim ) regarding this plan. They informed me that if i pay Rs.12,500/- per year for 7 years and if i do not withdraw the money within 10th year, as per my request it would gone to a "Pension Fund" from where i will get Rs.3,000 p.m. as long as i live. Is it possible?????????????
    they called me about 6 to 7 times, my age is 31 yr.
    any help regarding the authenticity of the plan 7 call ?

Default Invested in HDFC Clasic Assurare Plan

If I invest in any plan in HDFC why we not withdraw any time ? why we are unable to get back the invested money if no why ? its the chetting with customers, it means HDFC Bank are are not reliable Bank, we will go to Court and will fight them.

Mahendra Nath Chaturvedi
    Mob: 99675 44731
    mahendrasaddu@gmail.com

PUNEKAR Guest

Angry Very bad experience and language of HDFC CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE for HDFC CLASSIC ASSURED PENSION PLA

Customer care person is talking very rough language, manners less.Forcefully and badly selling of Policy. pl dont listen to HDFC classic Assured plan Customer care phone call from no-01409334496

ankush ingale Guest

Default misgauidance of costomer from hdfc life

Dear team..
    I have also purchased classic assurance plan from hdfc life. Officer of hdfc life has provided me wrong information. He said that you can withdraw money any time if you needed as it is saving plan.but when i approached hdfc life branch they told me that you can not withdraw for 7 years. What is meaning of saving....Saving means that money should be in use the emergency need. This rule is against public intrest at large.Kindly take cognizence of this matter. Also costomer care officer use humalating language..
    Ankush ingale
    policy no..16034874
    ankush_ingale@rediffmail.com

Default Hdfc special classic assure insurance plan

Dear Readers,

I have received call from HDFC informing that if I will paid Rs.20,000/- per annum for 7 years (i.e. Total Investment Rs.1,40,000/-) at the end of 10 years, HDFC will paid me Rs.3,50,000/- (i.e. Sum Assured Rs.1,40,000/- + Refund of Preimum Amt. Rs.1,40,000/- + Bonus @ 5% p.a. = Rs.70,000/-)

Whether it is correct or not??????????

I had asked them to send such detail on my mail, but they are refusing to give me mail, and informed me that as and when my poiicy will generated (i.e. my saving bank account will debited by Rs.20,000/-) then he will able to provide the same in mail or else, if the said condition is not mentioned in policy, HDFC has informed me that I can cancelled the said policy within free lock preiod.

Please reply most urgent, as HDFC official is continiously following-up with me, and my BAD LUCK is that i had already issued my cheque to them.

PLEASE REPLY.............

Default Hdfc sl classic assure income plan

I have received call from HDFC informing that if I will paid Rs.20,000/- per annum for 7 years for purching HDFC SL Classic Assure Income Plan, (i.e. Total Investment Rs.1,40,000/-) at the end of 10 years, HDFC will paid me Rs.3,50,000/- (i.e. Sum Assured Rs.1,40,000/- + Refund of Preimum Amt. Rs.1,40,000/- + Bonus @ 5% p.a. = Rs.70,000/-)

Whether it is correct or not??????????

PLEASE REPLY.............

MANISH VYAS
    manishyvyas@gmail.com
    Cell No.9870451948

Post Complaint on HDFC SL Classic Assurance

Hi Team,

I have got a policy in HDFC named SL Classic Assurance Plan,as yearly premium 23,600 for 7 yrs.I paid my 1st premium last year September with the EMI option which was provided without any extra cost.My Relational manager told the premium will remain same thro out the term(7 yrs).This year they have deducted my full amount from Credit card without intimating or confirmation.Now the term amount need to pay at one time.How this could be done without informing to the customer.Please check this issue and i want assurance that i will not face these type of issue like deducting the amount from Credit card of premium by telling some reason as it breaks the faith whcih i had with HDFC.

My Name: Reddy Ravinder
    Policy No: 15345349

amit roy Guest

Default hdfclife policy -cheating

This is to bring you notice that your representative sold one policy which is compleately different from policy sold to me.I didn't receive any docoments, wrong address seen through web login and false commitment of 18000 pension for life time after paying 60000 for 7 years and pension will start after 10th year and after so much follow up now they dont bother to respond my call.When call to your customer service, came to know all my address and contact no are wrong. When ask for the reason of such beautifull kind of service got reply that this will be corrected in next 10 working days. Then registered complain twice no solution, got reply they have done their internal assesment and everything is ok as per hdfc.let me also know what are those process. And its 2 months now and I dont know where is my policy documents.
    Your assets contact detailsNaresh Shetty 9821611849Sawant 9867888974Financial consultant code HDFCSL54689Customer Acknowledgment S000044279631PLAN -HDFC CLASSIC ASSURE

Policy no 16115893
    Amit Roy
    Amitdur@yahoo.co.in

Default Complain of my Classic Assurance Plan

My self Baleshwar Singh

Sir my name is ranijt kumar das.someone coming to my home and convincing me about your hdfc single scim plan.and i will invest the 50000 amount.but there after hdfc cant giving me any bond paper .i want my money back .plz help me

1. HDFC Life pathetic Click2Protect plan