Thread: Hcl service center near uphaar theater new delhi

Apr 2009

Angry Hcl service center near uphaar theater new delhi

i am having a HCL laptop service related problem i.e.

i gave my laptop to HCL service center at green-park ext. new delhi,on 24th of march 09 for reparing,the engineer inspected it and told me that their is a problem in power port and it will cost around 5000/= Rs. and it wil take time of 3 days i.e. 27th of march 09,and if i cancel the job i have to pay a minimum 1655/= Rs. i signed the 2 JOBSHEETS and received the customer copy with JOB ID:1501002011.

On 27th of march 09 i called them and they ask me to wait for 2 more days.,later it became a routine everytime they ask me to wait and wait and so on....
    even the 2-3 times center manager Mr. Dinesh too ask me me too wait for 1-2 days.
    On 20th of April 09 when i called to the Service Center the call attendent assured me that tomorrow i can collect my laptop.

On 21st of april 09 when i called to service center they said "we cant repair it right now and you can collect you laptop".i called to the center manager but he didn't received the call and send me a sms that "he is out of delhi and sms him if anything urgent"....i smsed him the entire matter in brief but he didn't replied.

I also called to the HCL CUSTOMER CARE on Phone No.:18601800425 and registered a complain (Complain No. 210409/19) explaining them the entire matter but haven't got a reply from them. even again when i called to the HCL Customer Care and made an enquiry about my complain,they replied "some internal audit work is going on thus they can not tell me the status right now and they will call me later but i didn't got a call from them.

When on 22nd april 09 i.e approx. after 1 month i went to HCL Service center they said that i have to pay Rs. 1655/= as diagonosis/service fee to take my laptop back in the same not repaired/not working condition. when i refused to pay the fee they asked me to wait for 1 more day and they will try to repair it,thus i came back.

Today on 23rd of april 09 first time i got a call from HCL Servive center stating that now their is some problem in motherboard and the reparing will cost Rs.11000/= and they asked my opinion what to do? again i asked now if i cancel the job whether i have to pay any amount they replied positively and the amount is same Rs 1655/=.

Now i want to know,is it possible to take any legal action against the service center,for a delay of 1 month (though the due time they initially mentioned in the JOB SHEET was just 3 days),for my personal loss and for demanding Rs 1655/= for a unrepaired ,not working laptop.

its really sad if i have to pay Rs. 1655/= for an unrepaird/not working laptop in the name of service charge after a delay of 1 month.

also initially they told me that the bill will be within the limit of 5000/= but now they are demanding Rs. 11000/= for some other problem,it means that they have not diagonosed the problem properly at the begining.this lead me into buffer state now.

your urgent reply is needed as i am having loss in my work and studies

With Regards
    ABHIRAJ SRIVASTAVA

Kindly provide some details,
    Your full contact address
    Full bill details
    Job sheet nos.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Apr 2009

As per your request i am giving all the details,if anything else required plz make a quick reply,

my full contact address: A 57/A sanjay gram gurgaon
    my mobile no :9313154738
    my email id: abhiraj_nitdgp@yahoo.com

Full bill details:

date of submission of laptop: 24-03-09

expected date of delivery:27-03-09

problem narration:system not powering on+1 GB RAM upgradation

expected bill amount (not in written,they had mentioned it verbally):within a limit 5000 Rs including Rs. 1655 as diagonosis charges which i have to pay in case if i cancel the job.

Job sheet nos:1501002011

complain No. at HCL CUSTOMER CARE: 210409/19

thanking you ABHIRAJ SRIVASTAVA

vishal1112 is offline Junior Member

Angry same

i have also a problem like u against hcl service center if u find any solution then told me also i also want to take strict action against this company.my email id is vishal.jamalia@gmail.com

Default waiting fo suggestion

i have given details as desired,if anything else req plz ask me.
    plz suggest me soon what i have to do?

thanking you,

ABHIRAJ SRIVASTAVA
    A 57/A sanjay gram
    gurgaon

Apr 2009

now no reply needed,i've paid Rs 1655/= and.....

Thanks you
    Abhira Srivastava

Maninder pal singh Guest

Unhappy

ph:9999838756

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Singh,

Pls. provide us the details related to your complaint and the details related to defective product. You havn't even mantioned the Company name in your complaint.

consumercourt.in

Default dvd writer

dear sir;
    we r herabily mentain that my dvd writer was not work properly we r complined your service center ago 3-4 month
    you r talling me we r calling if your dvd r available on stock but their a n oresponse on your side
    that's via i am telling you whwt more time is taken by you
    thank's cuatomer
    mr. yogendra vderma

Angry problem on TFT Display

I Purchased HCL TFT on 24/02/2008 . I am facing the problem on my TFT 17". Their is a line on left side the screen on display. I think this is due to faulty TFT. It has been already repaired one time by your people but the same problem occurs now in exact same portion on TFT screen.
    PLs do the need full And take necessary action
    Regards: Pramod Bisht e-mail:- deepsah@in.com

Default Am disappointed

i BOUGHT A LEAPTOP FROM NEHRU PLACE BUT THE BATTERY WAS NOT OK THAT IS I COULD NOT USE IT OUTSIDE POWER AND I REPORTDE MY PROBLEM TO HCL SERVICE CSNTER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAIT FOR ABOUT FIVE DAYS FOR A NOTHER BATTERY BUT ITS NOE COMING TO A MONTH AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL FROM THEM.AM CALLED LUWEMBA MUSA REGISTERD UNDER JNU AS A STUDENT SO WHAT SHOULD I DO .MY EMAIL IS luwemba2000@yahoo.co.uk.I had liked the company ut am loosing my trust in it because of what am experiencing with my new computer.i registerd a complaint with the canter but all in vain.I hope to get the necessary help i deserve in time and i will be grateful.Thank u

Angry HCL service center is giving my monitor

I HAVE GIVEN MY MONITOR to hcl srvice center and he gave it to unauthorized person for correction and that guy corrupted my monitor and when asked him he told that now you will have to pay for all these damage ..the cost is rs. 3000.but earlier it was only rs.500.i have given my monitor since 2 months.he wants to Cheat me....

why will i paY FOR HIS FAULT.
    please take a suitable action...

i trust on HCL but HCL deceives me....

Default service se bacho

my leaptop has problem with battery. my battery not charged i dont know why plz help me...iam mr.a.n.singh from east delhi ,i have also same problem dealer told me that you have to go to green park or noidas to replace so my advise purchse only from direct showroom of hcl,or any other ,please file a complaint in consumar court or file rti it require only 15 rs as a fees.,twi2646@gmail.com,,sub chor hain bechte samay bade vade ire karte hain phir aise baat kartein hain jaise acustomar chor hain or ye sipahi or phir nawab ban janten hain inko to court main khichan chaiye or tab hi akal thikane aati ,,yad hain naa i bugar pizza or pepsi ke chakkr main 1 lakh rupye dene pade the company ko ,,,parparganj main ,,,pepsi or dominoz dono ki lanka laga di thi aap bhi bindas case karo hcl bhi bhagta nazar aayega bhai,

Apr 2009

i am having a HCL laptop service related problem i.e.

i gave my laptop to HCL service center at green-park ext. new delhi,on 24th of march 09 for reparing,the engineer inspected it and told me that their is a problem Rs. 11000/= for some other problem,it means that they have not diagonosed the problem properly aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the begining.this lead me into buffer state no

your urgent reply is needed as i am having loss in my work and studies

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Send a written notice to the CMD of HCL via registered post, mention all the details in it, attach job sheet photo copy, purchare bill photocpy, and ask them for the proper solution with in the mentioned time of 15-20 days else you will knock the consumer forum for refund + interest + damages.

Hope this may help you.