Thread: HCL Customer care

Sushant Puri Guest

Default HCL Customer care

Click image for larger version.

Name:	hcl.jpg
Views:	2442
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	5550Hi,

Actually i bought a laptop from Silicon Impex, Nehru Place.

The model which i took was B-38.

At the time they sold me the laptop they said that the laptop will have an
    internal mic. But when i reached home and saw the laptop . it just had a
    webcam and no MIC

When i started mailing the HCL Guys they never responded me ..

The vendor who sold me also never gave some interest and ignored me..

I also have a screenshot of the page which showed that this laptop contained
    an internal mic. So i can send that too for the proof.

File my case for this regard. HCL Customer care also never shows interest in
    the complaint. They never talk properly.

Sushant Puri

Default Complain about not providing efficent services to our institute

It is a matter of great regret that our institute(KV AFS SAMANA, JAMNAGAR-GUJARAT) purchased 20 HCL computers in the last years.All are under warranty. Our institute has much faith on HCL system but it is to inform you that 02 computer that are under warranty , not working properly. We lodged a complaint about it at your Rajkot customer care centre about a week ago. On response of our complaint, your service engineer(Sh. Ravi Kant) visited our institute and we show all the problems to him but instead of solving our problem he behaved in a rude manner and his attention was not at all on the problems. He demanded 500/-rupees for each computer. Sir, our faith on the name "HCL" is such that above 80% systems in the institute are that of HCL brand. Sir he argued us and said that we can complain about him to the HCL higher authorities. Now sir, please tell us that the systems are under warranty and the engineer has also denied to solve the problem then in such a situation what we can do , sir.
    Sir, please see the matter soon. Your earliest action provide a great relief to us.

(O P Meena)
    Principal
    KV AFS Samana
    Email: kvafssamana@yahoo.co.in
    Phone no. 02898-266505

Send a written notice via registered post to HCL CMD about your problem, mention all the complaints no. in it and ask them for the proper solution so that you will not face such type of problem again.

Note: Do not forget to keep the slip of registered post in safe, it will help you if the parent company will not solve the issue with in the mention time of 15 to 20 days.

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.
    a_dave@live.com likes this.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

raviit085039 Guest

Default complaint

i have bought a hcl laptop.i have given it to the hcl service center 15 days ago.sice i have a problem on display and booting.but they do not rectifying it and extending there period again and again.i wasted too much money on calling them and knowing the status of my problems.

Default desktop

hcl laptop screen not working .when iam on the lap it takes the more then 25 min time taken So iam very problametic what i to do nowwwww

Default Adpator Replacement Under warrenty Period

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    My name is Pranati parida and i m staying in Hadapsar, pune. I purchased Hcl Laptop on 26th october 2008 with serial numer 9084AX089584 and model no:B 2419 (with one year warrenty). On 1st August 2009, i had given my laptop's adaptor for replacement to HCL service center as i was facing charging problem to the following address:
    HCL SERVICE CENTER ADDRESS: HCL TOUCH, GROUND FLOOR, PLOT NO: 10, VIMAN NAGAR MAIN ROAD, PUNE-411014 Phone No: 020 40114447, 020 40114453

RESPONSIBLE PERSON FOR DELIVERY OF ADAPTOR: DIMPLE AND APARNA, HCL SERVICE CENTER VIMAN NAGAR MAIN ROAD, PUNE. PHONE NO: 020 40114447, 020 40114453

They had given delivery date on 22nd august 2009.I called them before visting to the sevice center to confirm whether adaptor is ready or not. They told ok you can come.After visting there, they started making some fake stories like your adpator was open before coming for replcement on 01 august 2008. Therefore we need to send the request for equiry and if everything is ok then replacement.Responsible persons told that they will give a call once they will recieve it. But till now they didn't call. Therefore, i started following up. But hardly they pick up the phone.Somehow , I spoke with dimple and aparna (responsible persons). On friday 11th september 2009, they told that you will get the adaptor on monday 14th september 2009. I didn't get any call from that side on monday 14th september. Therefore after trying since morning on 14th september , they picked up the call in the evening and told the adaptor has not come yet. They told that it will take time. I told them that i willl go to consumer court regarding this matter. They told that YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO.
    This is the type of service HCL is providing us. Its really disgusting for the Company name. It degrades the Comapny name and fame.

Please do the needful action against them and give justice otherwise we may have to take the help of court.

Pranati parida

shyamla is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Faulty Laptop

Myself Shyamla Veeramani from Surat Gujarat.
    I have recently purchased the HCL LeapTop with the following details.
    Machine SR No:- C074AX233058
    Product Code:- AX0P2804A
    Product Desc:- HCL NOTEBOOK P28 PDC

I had purchased the laptop on 17/02/08 from the dealer in Surat CPS, Nanpura Surat.
    From the day I have purchased the laptop it is giving some problem.
    The List of issues:-
    1) Within a span of 1 year, there was some problem with the motherboard and it got replaced.
    2) Again within 1 year, There was some problem with RAM and it got replaced.
    Seeing this, I got an idea that I have purchased a very usless product and I got my Warranty renewed for 2 years by paying Rs 5500/- additional charges.

3)There is a small patch in the display of the Laptop.
    4)Recently on 14/09/09 there was some serious Display Problem and the laptop did not turn on. I had to rush to the service station for egtting it done.
    I received the laptop with so called repaired state on 22/09/09.The battery has stopped charging And again on 23/09/09 Morning , The laptop is not turning on.

Please tell me what should I be doing now. The very next day after the service the Laptop started giving problem.
    I am surprised how can any brand sell such a low quality product to any consumer.
    I am a student studying MSc.(IT) and I am very much aware of all the technologies present.
    We save each and every single rupee and purchase your product thinking that we are investing in our future and the so called Good Brand like HCL is ultimately cheating us in this manner.
    It is really very astonishing fact that your product which I purchased for Rs 30,000 cannot even work for 1 year without any troubles.

We save each and every single rupee and purchase a quality product and we get cheated like this.

Sir I want to get a full replacement of the piece and that too with a warranty period because hence forth its hard to trust a branded company and purchase a product.]

Waiting for a positive reply from your side.

Yours Faithfully,
    Shyamla Veeramani

Address: A1 Aasiana Park Apt,
    Opp Gokulam Dairy Adarsh Soc,
    Athwalines, Surat
    Contact Details :- 09429511036

Deepak Kumar Dit Guest

Default Faulty HCL Computer

I would like to bring your attention on following problems which I faced since 07th
    March, 2009 on my new computer i.e. “HCL Ezeebee C2D 2.53 Ghz (AZ001079,
    8087AZ031352)” which was brought by me from your East Delhi dealer “Aanchal
    Computers Ltd, R-32, Main Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092” on 31-Dec-2009.

Following are complaint logs in order of occurrence for above mentioned faulty HCL
    computer.

(1) Call ID: 33090156: Call repaired on dated 07-Mar-2009 for “DVD not working”.
    Fault corrected by HCL engineer.

(2) Call ID: 20439: Call repaired on dated 13-July-2009 for “No Display on monitor
    with beep on CPU”. Fault corrected by HCL engineer by unplugged & plugged same RAMs
    (2 numbers).

(3) Call ID: 149090215: Call repaired on dated 15-Sep-2009 for “No Display on
    monitor with beep on CPU” which was similar to earlier problem i.e. Call ID: 20439.
    Once again fault corrected by HCL engineer by unplugged & plugged same RAMs (2
    numbers).

(4) Call ID: 229090318: Call repaired on 23-Sep-2009 for “No Display on monitor with
    beep on CPU” which was occured on previous 2 occassions i.e. Call ID: 20439 & Call
    ID: 149090215. Once again fault corrected by HCL engineer by unplugged & plugged
    same RAMs (2 numbers). But, now I am getting message “Chassis is Open” when I switch
    on computer.

From the above call log, it is proved that this computer is faulty one. So my
    sincere request you to replace this faulty system with new system by 02-Oct-2009.
    Otherwise, I will register complaint against HCL Infosystems Ltd at Consumer Court
    on 05-Oct-2009 for giving me a faulty system, harassment and mental tension I need
    to go through each time for call logging and follow-up with your customer center
    person to correct the system. I hope you will take an action on my complaint & give
    me positive response as soon as possible.

Deepak Kumar Dit

CC:

(1) The Consumer Court,
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am sending a copy of this to you for your record and
    notification.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

guest Guest

Thumbs down HCl LAPTOP POOR SERVICE

Pls note that my HCL laptop G28 cp has lost its display light due to which i cannot see the screen.
    Do note that the computer is working fine but the light is not there in the display monitor for me to see the display.
    My laptop is not under the warranty period ( it just past last mnth ) & i had given it to the local tech who reported that the inverter was faulty & he cld not get the replacement part has there were none available.
    I tried to call the service centre in andheri but the person told me that this variant of laptop was sold thru the dealer network & hence i shld call the toll free no 18601800425.
    I finally went to the HCL authorised service centre at Andheri Marol military road & deposited the same there.
    After a a week after my follow ups they called me and told me that the laptop PCB was faulty & had to be replaced & gave me a quotation of 14000/-. i called them & told them that the laptop was taken for 20000 odd just a year ago i that it was stupid to pay 14K instead i wld get a new one.
    The lady Ms.Sonali Panda told me that they will try to repair the same but it had to be sent to their Noida office for repairs. this was approx on 17th Nov.
    Till date there is no information from them & no updated the Andheri service centre no is always busy & they hv one number only the other number is not operational.
    Today when i finally got thru to their HCL touch service number the person ANKIT has told me that they will not be able to repair the part & that i will hv to shell out 13500/- for its replacement also the part was not available.

I wld request all the future owners to definately not buy any HCL laptops in future & save themselves the stress which iam going thru.

Default complaint about hcl service center

I ASHISH GUPTA IS HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT MY LAPTOP IS WITH THE HCL SERVICE CENTER FROM LAST TWO MONTHS AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME BACK SO I WOULD FILE A CASE AGAIMST THIS COMPANY SO WOULD SEEK FOR YOUR HELP.KINDLY PROVIDE ME THE INFORMATION FOR SAME.
    email. ashish_3_gupta@yahoo.com

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

email. ashish_3_gupta@yahoo.com
    2 months :@ , I suggest you to send a written notice to the CMD of HCL via registered post and ask them for the damages and refund within the mentioned time.

Address:
    The Managing Director,
    HCL Infosystems Ltd., E-4,5&6, Sector 11,
    Noida, UTTAR PRADESH – 201301.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Default ragarding my laptop

hello sir i am priyesh pathak.sir i huave submitted my hcl laptop to service center before 4 month at bhopal.they told me that they will inform me after repairing but they didnt contact me now i have doubt that they missed my laptop please sir tell me what can i do in this case.....and i huve a receipt and in receipt there is nowhere mention the time period of receiving laptop from service center...pls reply sir

deepak_6811@yahoo.co.in Guest

Angry give me a HCL tol free number

Hello
    sir
    my name is Deepak sinha , i take a laptop frome trimurty computer ambikapur, surguja, c.g.
    my laptop in many problem. so plz give me a hcl free customer care number.

HCL Guest

Default ultimate HCL

Mob.9990633771,

Hi Team,
    This is regarding HCL customer service which worst now. I purchased TFT 18.5" Machine serial no 3095BG212870 which had some display problem now it seems to me endless. Same issue has been escalated many times to relevant people but no one bother to resolve it. There was a guy who came on 07th march 10 and promised to replace TFT (call id 43100225). It was and advance TFT which he promised.

I personally trust on that guy, The holy day come and I will receive my TFT. Thanks to all my friends those who work for HCL and making it worst.

Meraj Hussain