Thread: BSNL Worst customer care i have ever seen

Sumeru
    Iswarya Nagar MadanNada
    Kollam, kerala
    Mob :9539059995
    i have a BSNL Land Phone connection since last 35 yearsits number is 0474-2747159. Unfortunately their services have been pathetic and horrible . we already have around 4 working mobile phone connections and using landphone just because of some emotional factors (and for Broadband)
    Please take note of following incidents that has left me totally against of their horrible customer care :

1)I activated BSNL broadband few years back. In my observation your BB service will breakdown around 3 to 4 times in an year. Each time I have to wait days weeks or months to return it to a normal working status. In my experience I understood BSNL is a body conducted without any management/ responsible officials. Whenever I call your guys they will give me another two numbers will ask to connect other dept. nobody will attend our calls and give a convincing reply. Finally we need to make complaint with GM of BSNL and he will resolve the issue within 24 yrs. presently internet connectivity is fine and no issues.

2)Latest and salient issue is . My BILL payment is linked with federal bank account. Last bill was included a security deposit around 500 rs which I already paid. I was forced to put my effort on it and lost around 3 hours by calling your irresponsible officers (nobody attended my calls. I made around 12 Phone calls for it) . Finally I contacted GM and his response was nice he admitted that it is a billing issue and will be reversed on next bill as the they have already submitted the bills to my bank for collection. I agreed and new bill came yesterday. I couldn’t find any adjustment in new bill also. I feel irritated on your attitude. I made a complaint to BSNL officials and requested to terminate the connection. They requested me to contact bank and block the payment. I contacted bank and explained their inability to block that payment as it is fully software automated . I contacted BSNL GM and he told he will send a new bill after adjusting over charged amount. I got the new bill and I made the payment directly after discussing the same with BSNL officials > I thought the issue is settled next day I got bank statement (By mail) they have paid BSNL epay again. In short I paid the bill twice. I mailed the same to BSNL officials and I didn’t got any responses regarding it. (My mobile number is 9539059995) they are making some vain queries regarding working of phone. I think they are not organized to handle consumer complaints.

Such irresponsible acts of the BSNL Customer Care department ( I doubt they have a proper customer care system) are quite dis-heartening never matches the credibility which BSNL is having a worldwide reputation, it really damages the image of BSNL in my mind. It’s a pity that a company like BSNL has such a pathetic system in operation which fails to take an action for such simple issues.
    I request you to take steps to redress my complaint and take appropriate action against these erring personnel at the earliest
    Rgds
    Pramod V

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Pramod,

Pls. send a written complaint to the Nodal officer of the Co. for the help regarding your complaint. Wait for the response for 10 days. Hope you will get the solution through Nodal officer. The Email address is:- agmopklm@bsnl.co.in

Kindly revert back soon after getting any response from him.

Default BSNL worst service I have ever received

1.I had applied for BSNL lanline on 4th august 2009 as I wanted to have internet connection. Connection came to my house on 26th august. But phone started working on 9th september.
    2.When I got phone connection I applied for broadband connection. My modem was configured on 15th september. But after calling them daily, going to BSNL office every alternate day, at last it started on 4th october.
    3.I did not receive my first bill. They disconnected my phone and broadband. I was surprised to see my bill with high amount. When I went to their office repeatedly and I found that by their mistake they made my bill on some other no.
    4.I paid the bill and after calling them again and again they started my broadband after 4 days.
    5.I had given request/application to change my bill plan, but after 13 days they are unable to change the plan.

I just wanted to drive your attention towards the negligence and slow service of BSNL.
    That's why everyone is approaching private mobile, telephone and broadband providing companies. If the same scenario continues then BSNL may suffer from the same condition as of AIR INDIA.

Angry bsnl Fraud

Myself Ashish .......I Have Taken A new landline connection of bsnl..my no. is 05222757304..
    I have also take a broadband connection on it. I have given application for the rs. 450 unlimited broadband plan,,I hav not yet recieve any bill of that..........after two years they have given a notice to me to pay Rs. 22329 . they has charged me as per the plan of rs. 250 per month, in which only 1 gb Downloadong is free, after 1 GB it is Chargeble for 10p/10Kb.
    now when i have given a request on Bsnl's Toll FRee No. 1500 ....they has raised a complain....but after that i hav not got any response from their side........
    If anyone can help me in this matter Pls . COntact me At 9956944496........

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

If anyone can help me in this matter Pls . COntact me At 9956944496........

Without knowing your permanent contact details, we are not able to provide you any suggestion.

Default land line complaint unattended

Telephone number 0471-2455093
    Customer name Shamsuddin A

I am writing this mail on behaf of my father in whose name the mentioned connection is taken

The mentioned number became out of order from 23rd January... Already complaint registered through automated complaint registering system on 23rd January. One technician visited and said he has to check cable and will come next day we wait till 30th of January for him to come. Since he didnít come I personally visited bsnl, manacaud telephone exchange and talk with sub divisional engineer over there he promised me that the complaint will be rectified on 31st January before noon.

So far no one came to clear the complaint till now. So i hereby request you to disconnect the mentioned telephone connection because we donít need any telephone equipment without connection, telephone connection we took is for proper communication and its been almost two weeks without telephone connectivity and there is no one to clear our telephone problem.

The irresponsible attitude from your technician lead us away from communication for the last two weeks and i am not happy with the situation

Question Mrs

944606309, I use this number to give miss call to my husband in Australia who then calls back. But ever since I have started doing that I am loosing money!!!! I lost around Rs. 130.00 in 2 recharges and my misscall only being attended once. But how can I loose so much money when 1 min is around Rs13.00 Every time I give misscall I loose money. He doesnt pickup that call as it is cheaper for him to call back and thats what he does.I called customer service and all they can say is that the call was attended when I know it is not the case. Even if 1 was attended how can I keep loosing so much money when I know that he does not answer the phone. And then the disconnect. I also called Customer Service to get my mms activated and nothing happened. Is there no one to check this CORRUPTION AND CHEATING OF THE PUBLIC !!!!!!!THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN INDIA. I AM FRUSTRATED AND HELPLESS!!!!

Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:07 PM