Thread: Tata Docomo Complaints

Default Tata Docomo Complaints

Hello, I am Rajnish Bhaskar from Bangalore, i had booked one CDMA Phone via online on 5th Jan 2012. My Application Form No is : ET00414235 and My Transaction Id is : MSBI2667348891. Before Booked CDMA Phone tata customer care executive told me i will receive my CDMA Phone within three days after online booking. 11 days is over but still i did not get my CDMA Handset. i called tata customer care so many times when i asked him about status order of my CDMA Phone he start telling about TATA DOCOMO OUTLET.yesterday i called again to tata customer care but his executive given to me other tata customer care executive number and told call him when i call another tata customer care executive he given to me another tata customer care executive number ..and so on ..still i didn't get my phone and he didn't refund my money...i need help.

Hi Rajnish,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

adminraj is offline Junior Member

When I had booked cdma phone I choose tata docomo number :8060120019..my contact no is:9060135604
    my e-mail ID is:jvmsree@gmail.Com

adminraj is offline Junior Member

If you are Tata Docomo Executive then you can find my details via Transaction Id or Application Form No...well i already post details whatever you want to know...

i talk to your executive so many times via phone and via online chat and via mail id...

when i called to your customer care executive, your executive given to me another executive no..when i called another executive he given to me another and so on.....

when i talk to your executive via online chat your executive always told me only one thing i am handle only GSM Services not CDMA Services....

i sent more than 5 emails to your customer care but still i didn't get any response from your executive....

listen to me one thing very carefully i will wait only for more 3 days...within 3 days sent to me my handset or refund my money otherwise i will go to police station for F.I.R..and consumer court also.. i will take action against tata docomo... i am also corporate employee so don't try to teach me anything.. dont wate my time if you are not eligible to provide services.

Dear customer,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Default Tata Docomo Complaints

Hello tata docomo,
    your last massage posted by 17th jan 2012...10 days is over..but still you didn't resolve my issue..you neither deliver my product nor refund my fund ..where is gone your big big word "we have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon." If you don't resolve my issue then why you came here and postage message ..only shows public.. you are so active to resolve customer issue..don't worry dear today I have already written fir in basaveshwara nagar police station about cheating, fraud by tata docomo..I will go to consumer court very soon then I will show you what public can do ? I will also go to media and public forum and I will request to all public don't go with tata docomo.i already sent two mail at social@tatadocomomarketing.com but still i didn't get any reply..i also used your live chat service but your customer care executive told me he provide only GSM service..if you can't resolve my issue then don't show your ugly face here again and again...
    Last edited by adminraj; 01-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Default Tata docomo Walky complaints

I had booked one walky via online on 5th jan 2012. My application form no is : et00414235 and my transaction ID is : msbi2667348891.Before booked walky, tata customer care executive told me I will receive walky within three days after online booking. 27 days is over but still I DID not get my walky.Two days back I have already register f.I.R in basaveshwara nagar police station..now I have plan to go to court...return my money...or come to court

Default Tata docomo Walky complaints

Check my previous thread..and resolve my issue a.s.a.p otherwise shut your mouth

mijurayaroth is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default debitting unnecessary charges

hi,
    from
    Mijurayaroth
    Mob : 8089484993
    From last 3days Tata Docomo team has started debitting unnecessary charges stating usage of Internet, SMS, 3G etc for which I have never applied.

from today morning i lost RS 30/- from my account . I call co-care they r not attending my call

Hi Mijurayaroth,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

adminraj is offline Junior Member

Hello,i had booked one walky via online on 5th Jan 2012. My Application Form No is :

ET00414235 and My Transaction Id is : MSBI2667348891.lat week your customer care executive

call me and told me my order is cancle because of model is available of that phone what i

was booked.he told me i will get my money back within one week but still i did not get my

money.In this week if you couldn't return my money then i will not pay my photon bill of

this month..... think what do you want

this month..... think what do you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by adminraj View Post

this month..... think what do you want to do
    Dear Mr. Raj,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your alternate number, and email id.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

rajendramajhi is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

dear sir/madam,
    my number is 7204236355 ,already i have made a complaint about unwanted services being activated on my docomo number on 6-4-2012. i called to customer care and here gave a complain about that and customer care told that this service is deacivated and further this service will not activate in your mobile number.my last two complain id are GBL0925045672 and GBL0925079988. but today same story without my knowledge rs 10 is deducted .when i call to customer care they don't receive my call .Tata docomo service provider is a great chater and they always trouble the customer .this is the 6th time of deducting my balance they don't care about their customer's complain.if they care that is not happening 6th time in my number.
    shahrukh1514 likes this.