Thread: complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd

Default complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd

Name:  airtel-customer-care-number.jpg

Honourable Consumer Court,
    I would like to file a complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd. for
    'financial harassment and mental torture' for the following matter.

Case: I filed a telephonic request to Airtel on 121 for cancellation of
    Airtel DSL Connection No. 4675702 (User ID: 01724675702_dsl) on June 8,
    2009. I followed it up with their official complaint email address on their
    website on June 12, 2009 as it was not disconnected by then.

Instead of disconnecting the phone, they called me exactly 10 times on
    mobile no. 9814014702 while making various new offer rather than terminating
    the connection. I confirmed it 10 times that I would like to discontinue
    with this landline no. 40675702, yet they have sent me Bill with complete
    charges monthly charges.

I wrote an email and they did not respond to my email.

Please file a complaint against Airtel Bharti Ltd. (Punjab Circle) and send
    me the form for dragging them to Honourable Consumer Court.

(On behalf of M/s Nandyavart Enterprises)

Nishikant Jain

--------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Nishikant Jain <nishikant.jain@gmail.com>

Subject: Request for termination of Airtel DSL no. 4675702
    To: nodalofficer.pb@airtel.in

Dear Nodal Officer,

I have given request on Monday (8 June 2009) to terminate the Airtel
    Broadband Connection with no. 4675702 (or user ID: 01724675702_dsl)

I gave a request to customer care executive and recieved 10 calls from your
    Airtel team creating undue pressure to continue with the connection. I
    confirmed to each of them 10 times, therefore making it 100 times for 10
    calls, 10 times confirmation each, that I'm sure that I would like to
    disconnect my connection.

Now, even after 5 days there is no confirmation of termination of connection
    from you Airtel, Please do the needful or else I would have to drag you to
    Consumer Court.

(on behalf of Nandyavart Enterprises)

Nishikant Jain

+91 9878812221

Wink cheeting

Dear Sir.

My name is Guna,am working in MNC concern in tirupur,am already used airtel Prepaid no's no is 9944661324 and 9500303400,am change postpaid booth no on 04.07.09,suddenly they cut my booth no's all service cut on 24.07.09,am go to ask take the postpaid service centere,they told as if cut in non serviceable area so cut the line,ok i told as am clear the bill change to prepaid as usual,but they not responce my words they incelt me so i need your help for this matter kindly help me

below address for airtel agent :
    Excellent telecom
    153,mangalam road
    (near diamond theatre)
    tirupur - 641 604

Default complaint regarding deduction of money from my airtel prepaid connection account

honourable consumer court,
    sir i have purchased a prepaid connection of airtel in delhi (SIM NUMBER-899110090214328061 6H-2,PHONE NUMBER-09871589868)on 7th of august 2009 of rupees 100.according to the plan of this connection the first two messages of the day on any airtel local number is of cost 1 repee and after that we get 100 local airtel to airtel messagers free.but when i top up my account of RS 30 today dated 15 august and i send messages to my friend who has a local airtel number every message is charged by airtel of rupee 1 and all money is deducted frm my account and the balance go to negative. and when i call custumer care of airtel they dont even listen my problem and told me that i m lier.when i told him to check the details of my number they even not do that and disconnect my call.
    sir 30 rupess is not the matter but the way they talk to me force me to compile this complaint to u.
    NAME-NITIN KUMAR

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Kumar,

First of all, send your written complaint to the nodal officer and wait for the response of Nodal officer for at least, 10 working days. You can find the contact details of Nodal officer from the Website of the concerned Co.

consumercourt.in

Default cheeting

dear consumer court

i applied for dsl connection 21st august 2009 one man come and see the port
    and told port is there we give the connection he take 1000 cheque and fill the form
    on 25th of august draw the cheque nobody come to give the connection 29th of august
    airtel guy phone to me he told ports are not available in that area so we refund the
    money they cheeting me

Default complaint regarding charging 1rs rental/day for government customer from 13 sep.

Default UNwanted "Free" Bikini Alerts

hi,

I am staying in Pune and the following is the complaint that I already sent to airtel by mail, to the following mail addresses:

airtelpresence@airtel.in; nodalofficer.mah@airtel.in

*****

My mobile number is 9096 895 495 (prepaid).

I have been receiving an SMS informing me that I "have been renewed for free bikini alerts for 3 days and been charge Re 1/-".

1. I have not regiustered for this service 2. When I send SMS saying "STOP" to 121 I get response that there are no services against my number 3. I have called Customer care and informed them 4-5 times, everytime getting an assurance that it will not happen but no difference 4. Since the start of this week, I have been unable to talk to a CSR since I am advised to "send SMS saying Airtel to 121"

Please advise what action you will take on this matter. I have been charged for the last 10 days or so everyday and there is no proper response from Airtel in this regard.

Thanks.
    ******

Kindly advise -

1. are the email addresses correct?
    2. in case of inaction from airtel, can I escalate to a government authority (e.g. some department within TRAI?)

Naresh Bhandare

Default cheating

sir\madam,
    now airtel has started cheating the customers for its profit . i bought a new sim for rs 49 and was told that if i recharge rs74 then my local call rates will be slashed to 40p/min . but when i bought the sim i saw that these rates existed only for first day (i was told it will be for 1 year) . an later the rates again came back to re1/min . when i talked to customer care they told that right at the moment i bought the card the plans were changed what a funny thing is this . my question is that if the plans were chaged why was the sim seller not told about it . i complaint against the sim seller for giving wrong info but it was of no use . so i want to tell all my fellow friends pleas dont repeate the mistake which i did please never buy airtel sim and broadband

Angry

hi, i m from tamilnadu, and i have a airtel sim for the past 1 year... last week i recharged for Rs.90 (hello tune subscription for 6 months). i heared hello tunes for only one day and the service was cancelled very next day. when i called the customer care with the transaction id (that i got from the E-recharge message) they told that you are not subscribed for hello tunes and the transaction id is invalid. so can i go and file a complaint against airtel.I HAVE THE MESSAGE IN INBOX THAT IS RECEIVED FROM AIRTEL E-RECHARGE . THEY ARE TELLING THE TRANSACTION ID IN THE MESSAGE IS INVAID. PLZ HELP ME

Default Partiality on shifting charges

I had shifted my home on 04-10-09 and I gave shifting request letter to Chennai Broadway Airtel office on 05-10-09. I visited back to Broadway Airtel office on 07-10-2009 to check the status of my connection but still my request has not been entered. He had taken the request then and he said it will take another 3 more days to get the connection. Later I got the connection after eight days i.e., on 13-oct evening. I received the Airtel bill which is included with shifting charges. My friend didnít pay for the shifting charges amount while he changes his connection and his number is 044-42163773. Airtel service cannot show partiality to their customers. If I am asked to pay for shifting charges, I am ready to disconnect Airtel connection. My contact number is 9884990034.

Default Complaint GPRS balance against cc

i am the subscriber of airtel form Srinagar, J&K, bearing Pre-paid Mobile No. 9622925445, i am using the GPRS Mobile Office on my phone since may 2009. i recharged my phone on 28th October 2009(probably) with Rs.95 for internet browsing and after a couple of days the GPRS serivce was stopped without any notification due to which my balance remain as it is in my account. I called to customer care where i spoke Mr. Lateef (supervisor) regarding the same but he said that i could not use that balance now as the serivce is banned, i requested him to reimburse my account in any way but he denied my request without providing any genuin reason.
    i am now reqesting your goodself please look in this matter and provide a genuine resolution by reimbursing or transfering my amount in Talktime balance.

with regards,

Hilal Ahmad Dar.

Default complaint

actully i want to activate caller tune on my mobile and many times i talked to your customer care executives but they are not really interested to talk to me to listen my query everytimes they put my call on hold and after some minuts calls is disconnected and they also saying that we have no database and all.

Please sir just check those who are picking my phones and not giving any solution and please update your department because at last you will feel problem now i am feeling but if thing is really going like this than definitly i will leave airtel.

So please give it your proper attention
    Thank You.

lucky fellow

Default cost effective complaint ??

dear sir / madam ,
    on my number , airtel chat service hav been activated about a couple of months ago. it fot renewed about a month ago for which rs. 20 balance was deduced from my account. I spoke to the customer care executive and later to the supervisor and complained abt the problem. I was refunded rs. 20 immediately in my account and was assured that such thing wont happen again. I have recorded call conversation with me of the same.

Today on 13 nov 09 , i received a msg from airtel that my airtel chat service has been renewed and rs. 30 were deduced from my balance. Again i spoke to the customer care and then to the superviser and protested abt the problem . However this time supervisor told me that balance cannot be refunded and gave me the no. of nodal officer. It should be noted that i never used the chat service in any period that it was active.

Now i guess i'll have to approach the nodal officer with written complaint through speed post or registered post. i guess that will cost me about rs. 30 for speed post. Even if i get my balance refunded i wonder how much i 'll benefit as i'll lose rs. 30 anyways. I'm sure most consumers must not be filing written complaint as sum of amount usually involved is hardly ever rs. 100 . so is there any way in which in a case of legitimate complaint instead of comsumer getting pinched for filing the complaint ( with nodal officer or appropriate authority ), the company is actually held accountable.

dramol is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

dear sir / madam ,
    on my number , airtel chat service hav been activated about
    a couple of months ago. it got renewed about a month ago for which rs. 20 balance was deduced from my account. I spoke to
    the customer care executive and later to the supervisor and
    complained abt the problem. I was refunded rs. 20 immediately
    in my account and was assured that such thing wont happen again.
    I have recorded call conversation with me of the same.
    Today on 13 nov 09 , i received a msg from airtel that my
    airtel chat service has been renewed and rs. 30 were deduced
    from my balance. Again i spoke to the customer care and then to
    the superviser and protested abt the problem . However this time
    supervisor told me that balance cannot be refunded and gave me the number|
    of nodal officer. It should be noted here that i never used the chat
    service in
    any period that it was active.
    Do i need to file the written complaint in writing and send by speed or registered post to the nodal officer ? I guess it'll cost around 30 rs. So even if i get my balance refunded i end up losing rs. 30 anyways. Most of the times the amount involved is below 100 rs , so many customers get dissuaded from filing the written complaint .Is there a way in which in genuine cases the company is made accountable without customer feeling the pinch for filing the complaint.

1. Complaint against Airtel (Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited)
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:50 PM
  4. Bharti Airtel Cellular Service
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:50 PM
  5. Airtel bharti telecom
    By manvi shrivastava in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM