Thread: complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd

Default Excess bills stating calls I have not made

This is regarding the Airtel bill that I received for the month of October 09 for which I was billed for a 4 hour 20 minute long STD call, which I never made! I am sure that such a call was never made from my sim and can prove the same. Please read on.

I have been using an Airtel postpaid corporate connection with the no:9895525323 for the past two years (before that I had been using a prepaid connection). Although I have always felt that the bills that I used to receive were outragious and far beyond my actual usage I did not get ample proof for this until now. Last month on the 11th of October I received an unbilled amount of 467.59 which was around 400 rupees more than that of the previous day. I was very sure that it was a mistake from Airtel's part and immediately called up the customer care to rectify the matter. They replied saying that they can resolve it only next month(november) as they dont have the details of call history availiable to them (what sort of customer service is this? There was no transparancy at all). I very well knew that if I dont keep tab of these complaints I made Airtel will easily throw my complaint out of the window. The two reference numbers that I received from Airtel Customer care for the complaints I made are as follows F56800695 and F568601263. I believed that the customer care executive told me and temporarily rested my case.

On November 3rd I received the bill for the month and I checked for the detailed bill in the Airtel site and to my shock I saw that they have claimed that I made a 4 hour 20 minute call to an STD number that I knew and had billed me 390.00rupees for the same. I have never made such a lengthy call because I very well know that I never made a call of more than 20 minute with my number. I can prove my claim because the handset I have been using for the past 3.5 years is a Motorola L7 handset and of late (for about 3 months) the battery capacity has dwindled so much that I cannot make a call of more than 25 minutes using my cell as the battery goes dead after that. The call history of the previous 4 months is proof for that. My cell was with me and not in use for the time mentioned in the detailed bill.

I made a complaint to the Airtel customer care on 10th of November and they gave me a reference number of 29290620 stating that they will resolve the matter and get back to me before 2:00pm on 12th November. But they did not get back to me. So I called up the customer care again and this time they say that the issue is resolved and that I had made that call. And when I repeatedly asked them for an explanation for the same they said they dont have any and adamantly insisted that I better pay up the bill and that the issue is resolved from their perspective. Now I am forced to pay the bill for the calls that I have not made. And because of the unbilled issue I was not able properly use the cell also for the month of October.

I would like this issue to be resolved and Airtel should stop cheating its customers. Anyways I am going to discontinue using this connection as this time they crossed the limits real bad.

Jaikrishna.V.S
    09895525323 [Going to change in a couple of days]

Default Complaint against airtel prepaid

I am from Tamilnadu.For the past 4 years i have been using airtel prepaid mobile connection,Last week only i came to know that the service provider is cutting rs 1 dailr from my account balance.I caleed the customer care officer and told about it.He told me that i have activated some service so only rs1 is been deducted from my account.But to my knowledge i have never activated any such service from my mobile.

The same thing has occured with my father,relative and to one of my friend who all have airtel service.Please register this complaint against airtel.

Default Network Problem

I m a airtel prepaid user,i would like to inform you that from 27-11-09 i m facing problem .
    the network is not supporting properly hence i m not able to call or recieve any call.
    so, lookforward to my complaint as soon as possible.

Default Airtel DTH installation

Hello Sir,
    I have put an request to install my digital set. As per the request it was scheduled on 05/12/2009 (Saturday) at 5.00 pm. The engineer called me on 05/12/2009 at 1200 hrs and asked me the complete residential address. After providing the residential from that time my headache started the way AIRTEL IS PROVIDING THE SERVICES. ITS PATHETIC. I WILL MENTION THE PATHETIC AND HEADACE POINTS.

1. I tried to call the service engineer for installation but it was swtich off.

2. Next day morning i.e 06/12/2009 (Sunday) I called the customer care and I was informed that he raised SR#1578957 "Engineer Related" and with this SR the installation will be done by 17:30 evening. (I DON'T KNOW WHY I BELIEVE ON AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE)

3. Evening around 7.00 pm one call came from the service engineer that they cannot come today (Sunday) and will be done tomorrow only. After a kind request around 9.00 pm once again service engineer called for the home address. I was excited but shattered in another 1 hour. I got an sms from 247 that SR#1578957 has been resolved. SURPRISED. As of now I have not seen the face of engineer also.

4. I again called the customer care with the new SR#1582277 and after a conversation of 30 min, Mr. Senthil used all these word (sure, definately) that tomorrow (Monday) engineer will close the complain at 9.00 am morning and I can enjoy watching dth by 9.30 am. He gave me such great assurance that I forgot my words i.e I repeadetly asked him that "I HAVE WASTED THE ENTIRE 1 DAY IN WAIT OF SERVICE ENGINEER WHICH COST ME MORE AND AGAIN TOMORROW IF HAPPENES THEN WHAT?"
    ANS FROM SENTHIL - SIR, TOMORROW DEFINATELY AND SURELY BY 9.00 AM MORNING THE ENGINEER WILL REACH YOUR HOME AND INSTALL THE SET. IF NOT THEN IN THE NEXT SERVICE REQUEST AIRTEL WILL BEAR ALL THE COST OF MY LOSS.

5. Morning except my neighbours and sun I didn' find anyone related to Airtel. I got one more SMS that my SR has been closed and resolved if Satified sms SAT to 5030 or UNSAT. I sms as UNSAT today (07/12/2009 at 2.30 pm) because as of now it has not done.

6. Called the customer care and spoke to Imran and asked him all the details about my SR. He told me that as per the system it has been updated as by 17.30 on Monday it will get resolved. I told him that this is all rubish and I wanted yesterday's recording to go to court. And above all he expected me to talk to him politely. When I started shouting he disconnected the call. Other than he told me that I need to wait till 17.30 and if not then again call.

Final Interpretation from my side :

1. AIRTEL DTH CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY VERY WORST
    2. AIRTEL SR DOES NOT HAVE ANY VALUE
    3. ALWAYS GIVES WRONG COMMITMENT. (3 time in this case)
    4. ALWAYS LOOKS FOR EXCUSES TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS
    5. IF YOU CALL IN MORNING THEY SCHEDULE FOR EVENING TIME AND VICE VERSA AND NO MATTERS HOW TIME YOU CALL.
    6. CCE'S BEHAVIOUR IS VERY BAD TO THE CUSTOMER AND ALWAYS EXPECT TO DISCONNECT THE CALL. (yesterday i heard that "say him tomorrow the problem will be resolved and I will disconnect the call now)
    7. IN SUCH PROBLEMS WHOM TO CONTACT NO INFORMATION.
    8. SUPERVISIOR DAY ONE WORD TO THE CUSTOMER AND WRITE SOMETHING ELSE IN SR. WHEN ASKED TO COPY IN MY MAIL THEY WILL DENY.
    9. AIRTEL IS CHEATING TO THE CUSTOMERS.

I hope this is enough for you to know the reasons of Headache. If you need any proof look at your system and also listen to voice recordings. Today also I am waiting when it will get resolved after loosing 2 days BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

Exclamation complaint against Bharti Airtel Ltd

my no is 9981191923 its balance was 15rs and now ts just -7.86rs without any call,without any service activated. my balace should be returned back

Default Airtel friends prepaid customer exploitation through cheating

My name is Mahesh and my airtel no is
    9096569705...
    Am undergoing training at pune..
    I have to complaint a serious issue..
    Airtel is cheating customers by illegaly activating different services in their customers mobile and then deducting money..
    People who are busy with work wont be noticing a dip of rs20 from their account..
    As a student i noticed it and also given a complaint..But still no actions have been taken..I lost my money and they never refunded it..This complaint is now common among our friends now..Please take necessary actions and give justice to ignorant customers...Else these illegal ways of business will destroy customers hard earned money for some greedy people..

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh kumar
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Default Complain against airtel internet services

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that we are not happy with airtel internet services that we are provided by the company. It seems that there is some fraud with us for we are not exactly getting the speed and services that we have subscribed for, and we had to pay extra amount than the fixed charges.

Last month we took new internet connection at the following name & address

Name: Surya kumar tiwari

Address:
    -------------
    -------------
    Shakun Vatika,S-112
    first flore shakti nagar
    Lucknow

At the connection time your agent Mr. Abhinav Tewari took more amount from me than the charges have been fixed by the company, and he did not provide me any receipt. I stiil dont have landline phone that should be provided by the company. Even he also did not ask me for any address proof to provide him.
    He promised me to come again, but didnt come till now.

Before few days, I recieved the first month bill to be paid that I have already paid at the connection time as it was demanded by the agent. So why again I am asked to pay the last month bill whether i have already paid it ?

On till date i don't have my land line no, becouse compnany did not provide me landline phone then how can i know no.

Hope for your co-operation
    Surya kumar tiwari
    mobile. no.:-9369285131

Facundo77 Guest

Default my opinion

I`m pleased with the services of the company which prepared my documents for applying a job in Ireland. Their phone number is tel.: +359 887 517 531. These people have prepared all my documents! The documents were very important and the price included all documents, for a working visa for employment authorization and national insurance number. Well-done, well-done!

sabu george Guest

Angry complaint for airtel customer care

i m using airtel from near by last 6 years,ma cell number is 9896111113,i am using this number as a golden customer of airtel...On 31st dec 2009 at 8pm my out going facility was barred at that time i was in an urgent meeting but i submitted a sum of Rs1000 at the spot to start ma out going, but no us!!!. just cos of Airtel facility i started ma new year with drastic problems in business and in personal matters, i was unable to wish any buddy new year.....
    anyways, i submitted again Rs3500 on 1st jan 2010.. i thought at least now they will start ma out going but till now ...(2nd jan 2010, 8:35 pm) ma out going facility and ma GPRS is barred.....
    i am facing this problem after informing customer care and just bcos of this i am saying that in bhiwani disstt (haryana) airtel will not grow up in such a manner... and today me and ma friends decided to not use airtel and we will not trust on airtel in future... the high authorities can check out ma case if they have any doubt on ma this statement that i faced such problems.....
    and at last i want to ask who will pay for ma loss (business and personal) on the 1st day of the new year...

sabu george

bhiwani distt
    haryana

Sankalpag007 Guest

Angry Complaints REgarding Deducting Wrong Balances

[QUOTE=Unregistered;24795]i am the subscriber of airtel form Agra, Uttar pradesh bearing Pre-paid Mobile No. 9997771563, i am Activating the GPRS Mobile Office on my phone on dec 25 & 26 2009.Mobile office is not activated in my mobile phone probable another plan of mobile office i.e (zero rental plan) is already activated on my phone. The plan of rs. 20 is not activated on my phone. I called to customer care executives(supervisor Neha) regarding my complaints she told to refund my money on 30th of dec 2009. but the money is not been refunded i have call again to costumer care executives they blocked my line. Then i have call from my another number regarding my compliants and they were giving no reply from there side just sad the money is not been refunded. and rejecting my call. I called to customer care where i spoke Mr. (supervisor) regarding the same but he said that your money is not refunded, i requested him to reimburse my account in any way but he denied my request without providing any genuin reason.
    i am now reqesting your goodself please look in this matter and provide a genuine resolution by refunding my balance of Rs. 40.

with regards,

Sankalp Agarwal
    (Agra)

prakashsejwani Guest

Default Airtel prepaid complaint

This with reference to my prepaid connection 9867013737 having sim number 8991920000105687650.i have balance of 120 rs without any intimation u cut 30 rs from my balance.I contact customer care they told me you activated a Audio movie on 17/1/2010 so we cut the amount from your balance.
    But i didn't activate or sms from my side then how it is activated.i can't understand.
    These are some of the tricks airtel found to reducing a balance from customer side.this same problem ocuured me before. They have deactivated that service but i launched complaint for the refund of amount on same day and my complaint number is 0117454577 but on 18/01/2010 i get a call from customer care that they cannot refund that
    amount so i hope you people should cooperative with me and resolve this by getting me my balance back

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 1th January, 2010 has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtel.in

Manoj Srivastava
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Default jonnytracker

airtel costumer care is very unhelpfull

yuvarajgopi Guest

Default no connection for new sim

hi,

I am yuvaraj , i am using Airtel connection for past 2 year, This with reference to my prepaid connection 9740535696 having sim number 89914500030073019489. i have lost my moblie on 4 jan with my airtel sim card. on 8 jan 2010,i went to airtel showroom on electronic city , bangalore for get the new sim card with the same number. airtel assoicate given a new simcard(89914500030073019489) and then there told that it well be active on with 4 hours, but it is not activated ,then next day i want to electronic city airtel office again. there told u need to give the document again , i am given the document again on the same day(9 jan 2010), there told that it will actived on 48 hours , but it is still not activated.
    please provide the connection ASAP.

Yuvaraj G

1. Bharti Airtel Complaint
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 07:57 AM
  2. Complaint against Airtel (Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited)
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 04:11 PM
  3. Airtel Bharti Limited
    By kartik.walia in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:50 PM
  4. Bharti Airtel Cellular Service
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:50 PM
  5. Airtel bharti telecom
    By manvi shrivastava in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM