Thread: MTNL, Dolphin Delhi

Dinesh Kumar Soni Guest

Default MTNL, Dolphin Delhi

I have MTNL Dolphin mobile since last one year. Now Dolphin has introduced some services(e.g. Directory, Railway Enquiry etc.) free of cost to all of its customers who get the new connections in the head "Dolphin Services and INDIA TIMES services", but i m not interested on this service so i don't want that service. they convince many time to take that service.

Dinesh Kumar Soni Guest

Default Dolphin

I have MTNL Dolphin mobile since last one year. Now Dolphin has introduced some services(e.g. Directory, Railway Enquiry etc.) free of cost to all of its customers who get the new connections in the head "Dolphin Services and INDIATIMES services", I am barred to use these services which are available free of cost to all customers while i pay all the bills.I had to go to others to use these services moreover i have to feel unhappy that i am barred from services, as well as i face the embarrasement.

Dinesh Kumar Soni
    C-4/I Railway Colony,
    Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-24

manojsharma Guest

Default unwatnted call and sms 9868874742

respected Madam/sir, I am subscriber of your dolphin mobile no. 9868874742/9868883877. you are requested to kindly restrict the call and sms from different property dealer and private income invester scheme I shall be greatful.thankyou

Radhey shiam goel Guest

Default refund Rs 341

I had Dolphin postpaid no. 9868532051. FOR which i deposited a advance of Rs.500 now same has been converted to prepaid connection on 24062010.
    there was Rs. 341 balance unused advance to dolphin out of Rs.500 .
    kindly make the refund of rs. 341 at my mailing address.

THANKING YOU,

Radhey Shiam goel
    CA 116-C DDA FLATS
    HARI NAGAR
    NEW DELHI -110064

Default My dolphin mobile no.- 9868277602 and bill account no.-6487091

Dear sir ,

i want to make your kind attention about my problem that is about my dolphin mobile no.- 9868277602 and bill account no.-6487091 , on which there were a gprs activation was done on my request by customer care on dated 17th march 2009 it was a rs. 349 unlimited plan and it was deactivated by me on dated 1st june 2009 but the bill sended to me was of another plan than in this regard i meet the officials at cr&m section of idgaah sanch haat and then they took a letter from me about above matter and they insure me that this problem will be solved out shortly because this is a computer fualt and this a wrong bill generated by computer and after some time the above mobile no. Was permanantly disconnected by me but recently i received a call from yours recovery section to deduct the bill amout of that same gprs usage from my salary as i am also a mtnl employee and than i again visit the idgaah sanchar haat in this regard but they did not give me any satisficatary answere so please kindly take suitable action in this regard and get me out of this problem and please dissolve whole bill amount as this is a wrong generated bill so far.

And please intimate the recovery section to make stop of recovery from my salary , yet.

Yours truly

shiv shankar

r/o-: X 2/6 e,krishna gali no.-5,

brahmpuri,delhi-53.

Contact no.-011 22862453.

Meena Ramachandran Guest

Default Wrongly deposited the amount

Sir:

I was holding a post paid mobile number 9868899118 and I converted to prepaid as I am now moved to Kerala.
    My friend wrongly deposited the amount Rs.500/- in the bank towards my old account no.11633860 today
    Kindly adjust it in my prepaid account.

Meena Ramachandran

Rajeev Yadav Guest

Default Poor Dolfiin Services

Dear Sir, Madam

Myself Rajeev Yadav and i am using dolfin service with mobile no. 9968151660. I have been suffring call dropping pboblem since 2 year. I have made complaint to customer care but till now there is no response.

Now I hve one more option Number portability if you can salve my problem as soon as possible thats OK otherwise i have to change dolfin to airtel.

Airtel provide good service.

Rajeev Yadav

ATULA RAKSHPAUL is offline Junior Member

Default Restoring connection

I have a post paid connection number 9868210836 which is more than 3 years old .
    Which has been temp disconected from 30 aug 11.
    I have paid the bills and even submitted address proof .
    Till date the same has not be restored .
    this has been affecting my professional as well as personal life .
    It has been now 17 days.

mintash7 is offline Junior Member

Default actvation of natioanl roaming

It is intimated that i have recently got my no tranferred to MTNL from Idea Cellular. I am having no problem in my mobile connection except i am not able to make or receieve calls whenever i am out of Delhi
    I have intimated the matter to your customer care and to your Sanchat Hut, Hauz Khas repeatedly. But despite my repeated requests to your Sanchar Hut/Customer care, my complaint could not be rectified.
    In view of above may i request your indulgence in getting NATIONAL ROAMING activated on my mobile no.
    Colonel Ashwani Bhardwaj

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by mintash7 View Post
    Colonel Ashwani Bhardwaj

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for National Roaming activation as your number has already been ported out from Idea. Thus we request you to kindly contact to your respective service provider.

Ideacellular

rakesh verma Guest

Default Poor network coverage in Tri nagar

Dear Sir/Madam

I am user M.T.N.L TRUMP prepaid service since four five years. However since few days I am facing a severe network coverage problem in my area(Tri Nagar). The signal strength is very weak, almost every call gets dropped and voice clarity is very poor.
    I have called and sent numerous mails to your helpdesk with no fruitful results.my complaint no. is 331426 & 332699. It has been over four five days and this problem of network is affecting my life.
    So, I kindly request you to investigate and take immediate action, or else I will be bound to change my connection.

Yours sincerely,

Date:- 31-10-2011
    Name:- rakesh verma
    Area, city:- Tri Nagar, Delhi-110035
    Mobile no. 9868205662

Angry complaint against mtnl

Dear sir/madam,

My MTNL dolphin/trump prepaid mobile number 9868978626 has been recharged from rupees 444 on 31/10/2011 and got a talktime of rupees 555.On 2/11/2011,rupees 20 has been deducted from my account without my permission and i got this information via SMS from the number"5500020" that MTNL 'music station' is subscribed on my mobile phone.Even i have not activated any of this service.

It is therefore requested that my deducted balance rs 20 should be given back from mtnl to my account.

Yours sincerely,

Date:- 02-11-2011
    Name:- Roopkishore
    Area, city:- Mangol puri, Delhi-110083
    Mobile no. 9868978626

Default Barring of SMS.

I am a scriber of dolphin/trump mobile NO. 9868142872. on 8.11.2011, I have receivied one SMS that Congrt. you have been chosed by the MTNL for music and Rs. 30/- have been charged for the same. Enjoy the same. I want to discontine all such services. Please bar all SMS related to sale promotion, property delear, music, horoscope telly shopee, caller tone. Such types of deductions are being charged from me since last three months. I have also registered the request at 1901 three months ago.but I wonder who this is going on. KIndly bar all types of SMS except personal one.

Unregiste Guest

Default Kumar

Deactivate of service from my cell no 9013583420 any type

devacourt is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Unhappy

Sir/ Mam
    I am using the MTNL Dolhin connection- No. 9013080791 last 5 months. Fm last one month neither i could make a call nor receive a call by the said connection. I approached Delhi Cantt Sanchar Hut. On their advice i replaced with the a new sim on 24 Nov 2011. Till now my connection is not been activated. i approched the Concern sanchar hut and Customer care 1503 many times. But every time the pass the ball to the another person. even they are not ready to take my complaint also. pls suggest me how to tackle this issue.
    Last edited by devacourt; 11-29-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: wrong Cell no

4. Network Problem with Dolphin
    By D.V.N.S.Sharma in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM
  5. billing of dolphin connection
    By dr vikas singh in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 03:39 PM