BSNL: Incorrect call billing
This is a discussion on BSNL: Incorrect call billing within the Land Line Phone forums, part of the Other Services category; I just noticed on my land line BSNL bill that the total of the calls in the detailed billing does ...
- 04-02-2009, 10:41 PM #1Unregistered Guest
BSNL: Incorrect call billing
I just noticed on my land line BSNL bill that the total of the calls in
the detailed billing does not add up to the billed calls!! On asking
the person at the local BSNL office I was told that the sum will not
match that's it!!!
I am going to check the last few bills and see if this pattern
persists, and I also request others to verify this.
It will be good to see how widespread this problem is.
- 04-03-2009, 10:38 PM #2MANDEEP NEB Guest
self is staying in BB/22B,Janakpuri since 1976 and we have not faced any problem since july 2004,as per govt policy meters were changed by BSNL but it starange to notice that every month my monthly consumption keep on increasing upto the extant that I have
- 07-01-2009, 09:52 AM #3Unregistered Guest
BSNL Poor services
My Name is Dr. Vinti Agarwal. I am a resident of Surya Vihar, Kapashera Border, Gurgaon. This is supposed to come under the Palam Vihar exchange. 6th of March I applied for a telephone connection with BSNL somewhere in the 1st week of March. Time lost Expenses of Telephone Loss of productivity since I could not do my work at home Extra expenses of petrol, LAN card and installation of the same.
- 07-22-2009, 10:13 PM #4Unregistered Guest
incorrect brodband bill
i have bsnl landline. when i started brodband on it bsnl give me 15 days free trail. after the 15 days i started the 750 unlimted plan on brodband. but company send me bill of Rs 17000 . when i complant sdo of bsnl phillour the told me your plan was not started. i want to case agenst compeny plz guide me.
- 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM #5Phani Guest
My BSNL BB connection was down for almost 10 days even after repeated complaints I used to get new complaint nos, but fault was never rectified in these 10 days. my plan is 750+. The bill I recd was with 83/- Rs added against debit. I wonder instead of discounting the cost for the period my connection was down BSNL has put up some extra cost. Also in the bill the calls shown are always excess. We hardly use the landline ( may be 5-10 calls ) as mobile is cheaper but still by default the meter reading is never less than 60 -70 calls. I wonder what type of equipment is used to record the calls.
The service is pathetic.
- 09-01-2009, 05:48 PM #6Unregistered Guest
- 09-01-2009, 08:52 PM #7
Pls. provide us your complete address, so according to which we can provide you the contact details of BSNL Company's Executive for your area, who is dealing with such kinds of complaints.Regards,
- By SUDHIR H B in forum Life InsuranceReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:02 AM
- By ziadpatel in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:50 PM
- By sonambairathi in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
- By Krishnaveni in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM
- By Shobhit.Mathur in forum Car LoanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM