Thread: Hp Gas agency

Rupali Mohite Guest

Default Hp Gas agency

Click image for larger version.

Name:	HP-Gas.jpg
Views:	4113
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	5477Myself Rupali Mohite,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "Balaji Gas Service",located in Shree Swami Samarth Complex-2 A,sector
    16,airoli,Navi Mumbai-400 708.Distributor Code no:7.
    Our consumer no is 601429.we are facing this problem since 2
    years and their are lot of other people from airoli facing this trouble.Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown,which take more Rs.45 to
    carry it in auto.
    Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency,but
    the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language
    with all the peoples.This distributor is selling cylinders in black,taking
    extra rs.300 from other users.Please do the needful for us taking action on
    this company.we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to
    all consumers.They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.
    Please do the needful.Thanking You.

Rupali Mohite

Somya Chandra Guest

Angry Struggling in booking (HP Gas)

My consumer no. is 16220426. The distributor's is PELICAN GAS AGENCY, Shop No. 26 LSC DDA, Mayur Vihar Phase-I , Delhi- 110091 , TEL: 011- 22751976, 22750415, 9911146517.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am crying because of the pathetic service my the mentioned above, I am trying for booking my connection from past 1 week continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor but after connecting several time to 9911146517, I am getting no response from them, I would like to pay your attention "connecting to any of these three number is as difficult as connecting to Mr. PM for a common people."

santosh742598 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Smile hp online booking

please visit jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspxConsumer Zone where you can book cylinders and lodge complains online and I hope they will respond effectively

Default complaint

Myself Praveen Kumar Jain,want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "Neo Gas Agences",located in Pinjore (Panchkula) Haryana
    MY consumer no is 505582.Recently my booking on 3rd oct 2009 but inot received gas cyllinder till now, and their are lot of other people from pinjore facing this trouble.Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown,which take more Rs.45 to
    carry it in auto.
    Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency,but
    the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language
    with all the peoples.Please do the needful for us taking action on
    this company.we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to
    all consumers.They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.
    Please do the needful.Thanking You.

-- Praveen Kumar Jain

Default problem in delivery of hp gas in kanpur

i am consumer of hp gas in kanpur my area is kidwai nagar. i have booked my gas on 21st oct 2009. for home delivery. but till today 15th nov2009 i have not got cylender when i talk with ditributor office they said tomorrow it will reach. i have dubble cylender connection and my distributor is Mr.sunil gupta in K block kidwai nagar kanpur. from last five day i have without cylinder. i am consultant and i am out of station. i don,t know how my family will surviving with out gas. my consumer no. is 608172 with the name of jiwan dhar mishra.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Hp Gas agency

Dear sir, applicant is the resident of DADRI( G B NAGAR) . she have requested many a
    times to issue/book a new domestic LPG connection to both of LPG distributors,i.e.
    Raghav Bharat Gas Agency and Sahil HP Gas Agency Dadri. but sorry to say that both
    of them refuse to issue/book. They want to issue conditional connection . They wants
    that she should purchase Burner etc from them. Otherwise they say that Connections
    are not available.A paper of this information is also sticked at their office.

Thanks & Regards:
    P.K.Gupta
    +91 9312816696
    for Bhawani W/o. Manoj
    Nyadar Ganj, Dadri

Unhappy non delivery gas cillinder after booking

booked gas for home delivery on22.01.10 but till today 04.02.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 609037

our distributer is

nirmal gas agency,mundra,kutch,gujarat
    ph-02838222315

Deepak V. Landge Guest

Default Non delivery of gas cylinder

Dear sir/ madam,

I had register cylider for home delivery on 20th Jan 2010, My Gas agency name is Manmad Gas Center , Manmad . My Consumer no. 606656 & my register no is 4808. I call the agency owner several calls but they can't arrangne the same. I have want to know that how much days wants to deliver such cylider & I want to know the Sales Manager's Mob. no. for Futher Cumunication. My cell No. 9270762258. Plese solve my problem.

Thanks&regards
    Deepak Landge

Angry HP gas connection transferred without notified although other agency denied to accept

HI,
    My gas connection is transferred from Emarsons (19653900) to Saroj gas agency , nangli poona,delhi.
    But when we contact them ,they refuse to accept our connection as that connection is on name of my mother's sister ,who earlier live with us but not now.
    He said even this gas connection can not be transferred to any of my family member name.
    Please help us in getting this connection activated again.
    we are not in position to take new connection and why we do that as we already running it from last 15 years.
    and why it cannot be transferred to any other name if we are ready providing all documents.

Ashish

Default Non picking up the Phone

Myself Balasaheb S Thokal ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
    regarding late delivery / Booking which a problem facing by several users & myself .The agency named "Balaji Gas Service",located in Shree Swami Samarth Complex-2 A,sector 16,airoli,Navi Mumbai-400 708.Distributor Code no:7.

My Consumer no is 621758. We are facubg problem because of the pathetic service, I am trying for booking my connection everytime continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor 2760 2021 / 2769 6867 / 26769 7299 / 2769 9090 no body is responding the same no. Some numbers are got diconnected. When number get connected it is continuouly rining & after redialing it came busy.

I am fade-up with their unprofessional behavior and demanding you to take some necessary steps against the distributor. Everytime it is not possible to go to the agency office as we both are working & going their office it will cost around 50-60 rupees each time.

rohitnrml0@gmail.com Guest

Question i want to transfer my adrress from ghaziabad to badarpur

Jp nirmal
    request

dear sir /madam

iam jpnirmal a banker in obc bank [rajindra place] is reqesting you to help me we have shiftted our home from gzb and now we are living in badarpur so i want to change my add. Our pin no. Is( 613059)
    and our new add. Is 67-a street no.2 nambardar ratansingh marg, meethapur, badarpur ,new delhi.

jp nirmal
    cell no. 8010637653

Default NOt delivery on time

i am consumer of hp gas in Harsh vihar Delhi 93 . i have booked my gas on 12.5.2010. for home delivery. but till today 25.5.2010 i have not got cylender when i talk with ditributor office they said tomorrow it will reach. i have dubble cylender connection and my distributor is M/s ganga entp. code No 19610800 in M-43 Naveen Sahadra Delhi 32. from last eight day i have without cylinder. i am consultant and i am out of station. i don,t know how my family will surviving with out gas. my consumer no. is 644828 with the name of Prem Naryan Sharma.
    if you do any help please do it. of give me a suggestion how am i forword this complain to consumer court. because it is a problem of every month.[/QUOTE]

May Mobil No.is. 9818322215

Angry Not picking up phone

NOT PICKINGUP PHONE

Myself RAHUL JAINl ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
    regarding late delivery / Booking which a problem facing by several users & myself .The agency named "Tyagi Gas Service",located in VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD (UP).

My Consumer no is 617838. We are facing problem because of the pathetic service, I am trying for booking my connection everytime continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor no body is responding the same no. Some numbers are got diconnected. When number get connected it is continuouly rining & after redialing it came busy.
    I am getting no response from them, I would like to pay your attention "connecting to any of these three number 0120 2870333, 01202871150 is as difficult as connecting to Mr. PM for a common people."
    I was informed that agency has closed and transfered to Pawar gas, same problem is being faced on following no. 0120 2822801,0120 2825032.

Default Solution for TYGAI GAS AGENCY, VAISHALI

NOT PICKINGUP PHONE

Myself RAHUL JAINl ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency

So Please do something atleast working of the telephone number.
    Hi Mam, I was also facing the same problem and you heard it right that it has been shifted to Pawar Gas Agency. The new contact number is 9310982900.

My email Id is kanutalwar@rediffmail.com and i got this information from one of the old employee working for them.

Default Complaint: Tyagi gas agency, Ghaziabad

I am trying to book my refill of cylinder from Tyagi gas agency since 8th June, continuously from 9 am - 5 pm. either the phone rings and there is no response or i get a message saying that the line is busy, asking to call after some time. its already more than 20 days and my next cylinder will be due for booking in a few days. They will not entertain any booking before a gap of 21 days.Kindly help

1. ,Panakkal Gas Agency