Thread: Salary dues on sabkahub.com

mohitguptastrong is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Salary dues on sabkahub.com

I worked with sabkahub.com (sabkahub services pvt ltd) in 2011. owner of sabkahub joginder singh 9999181002 did not release my and many other employers salary. when we all ask him to release our salary every time he says he will pay it next month but till now mar 2012 we all didn't get any dues cleared. Please be aware before joining or taking any product from sabkahub.com he is not right person.

Sunil Bhamare is offline Junior Member

Default Payments Pending for Employees and vendors for 6 m

My Name is Sunil Bhamare and i want to register a complaint against Smart Ideas Corporate Consultant Pvt. Ltd. and the Director Mr. Hiten Patel, i have been working with this company for 8 months and i have not received my salary since the Month of Dec 2011, the Director has issued cheques to us for the salary and is not providing dates as to wen we need to deposit the chk in the bank its been 3 months now and the director is not receiving our calls as well as not calling us... he also dosent come to office frequently also there are 16 vendors who are yet to receive their payments rounded amount 16,90,000 /- and salaries of myself and the accountant. Sir he has been cheating lot of people and also has lot of dues to be paid. A serious action needs to be taken asap as what i have heard is that the director is going to move abroad and if he goes every vendor every employee will be suffering so i request to take this report into consideration my contact nos is 07276312336 and 09372692469.

Post Salary Due & Accidental Claim

salary is not given of 6 month by M/s jai Man Durga Construction Company @8000/PM and medical claim also
    and i have an accident in this company during site activity of road work
    i worked with this company for the period of Aug'2009 to Aug'2010 as a Civil Engineer
    and he taken my original certificate of civil engineering by fault, he is blackmailing me that he destroyed my document if in future claiming for salary
    I have got a Bike from company for site activity Bajaj Discover, In accident bike is damaged and me also
    i demand money for bike repairing he told me that he he have not money so how we can repair bike ,
    that time bike is staying in my house (Appx.2years,8month) and present time he is blemming on me for Bike theft through Court case

1. Salary/dues has not been paid more than 5 Months