Thread: Director of Pension and Pension Welfare, Govt. of Raj., Jaipur.

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Director of Pension and Pension Welfare, Govt. of Raj., Jaipur.

APPEAL NO: 987/2005

Nawal Singh Sancheti

r/o Kapasan,Teh. Kapasan,

Distt. Chitorgarh.

Complainant- appellant

Vs.

1. State of Rajasthan through Distt. Collector, Chittorgarh.

2. Director of Pension and Pension Welfare, Govt. of Raj., Jaipur.

3. Financial Advisor, Medical & Health Services, Govt. of Raj. Jaipur.

4. Treasury Officer, Chittorgarh.

Opposite parties-respondents

Date of Judgment 5.3.09

Before:

Mr.Justice Sunil Kumar Garg-President

Mrs.Vimla Sethia-Member

Mr.Manoj Kumar Sharma counsel for the appellant

Mr.M.L.Vyas counsel for the respondents

This appeal has been filed by the complainant appellant against order dated 17.5.05 passed by the District Forum, Chittorgarh in complaint no. 304/2004 by which the complaint of the complainant appellant was dismissed.

2. It arises in the following circumstances-

That the complainant appellant had filed a complaint against the respondents before the District Forum, Chittorgarh on 19.10.04 inter alia stating that after his retirement as per terms and conditions of the service, free medical aid was being provided by the respondents and for that a trust was created by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the welfare of the retired employees. It was further stated in the complaint that the complainant appellant was a patient of heart and his case was referred by the Medical Board for taking the treatment in AIIMS at Delhi and approximate expenditure to the tune of Rs.50,000/- was sanctioned by the medical board on 5.2.02. It was further stated that thereafter on 8.4.02 the complainant appellant was got admitted in the AIIMS where bypass surgery was done on him on 10.4.02 and a sum of Rs.55,000/- were spent for which bill issued by the AIIMS had been produced which shows that the complainant had taken the treatment in that institute for the period 9.4.02 to 17.4.02. It was further stated in the complaint that thereafter claim was preferred by the complainant appellant before the office of the respondents but his case was rejected simply on the ground that the pensionary diary was not renewed. Thereafter the present complaint was filed.

A reply was filed by the respondents before the District Forum,Chittorgarh on 21.12.04 and the case of the respondents was that the amount which was sanctioned by the medical board was to be utilised by the end of 31.3.02 and since the diary for the next financial year was not

renewed, therefore, the complainant appellant was not entitled to any amount and it was prayed that complaint be dismissed.

After hearing the parties, the District Forum, Chittorgarh through impugned order dated 17.5.05 had dismissed the complaint inter alia holding that as per circular of the Govt. of Rajasthan, no claim for financial assistance was to be entertained unless medical diary stands renewed for the period the treatment was taken by the pensioner and since the diary of the complainant (pensioner ) was not renewed, therefore, claim was not payable.

Aggrieved from the said order dated 17.5.02 passed by the District Forum,Chittorgarh, this appeal has been filed by the complainant appellant.

3. In this appeal the main contention of the learned counsel for the complainant appellant is that the findings recorded by the District Forum by which complaint was dismissed are erroneous one as the amount of Rs.50,000/- which was sanctioned by the Medical Board on 5.2.02 was for the treatment to be taken at AIIMS, New Delhi and there was no restriction that the bypass surgery be got conducted prior to 31.3.02 and thus the findings of the District Forum rejecting the claim of the complainant appellant could not be sustained as they suffer from basic infirmity, illegality and perversity and this appeal deserves to be allowed.

4. On the other hand the learned counsel appearing for the

respondents has supported the impugned order passed by the District Forum.

5. We have heard the learned counsel appearing for the appellant as well as for the respondents and gone through the entire materials available on record.

6. In our considered opinion, the findings recorded by the District Forum could not be sustained at all as no rider could be imposed on the pensioner that this amount be utilised before 31.3.02 especially when the complainant appellant was a patient of heart and as per case of the complainant appellant he had received heart attack on 2.4.02 and thereafter he rushed to Delhi where he was admitted in AIIMS on 8.4.02 and bypass surgery was done on 10.4.02 and thus the complainant appellant is entitled to get Rs.50,000/- though he had spent more amount.

7. For the reasons stated above, the findings of the District Forum dismissing the complaint of the complainant appellant could not be sustained as they suffer from basic infirmity, illegality and perversity. Hence, this appeal deserves to be allowed and the impugned order is liable to be quashed and set aside and the appellant complainant is entitled to get a sum of Rs.50,000/- alongwith interest @ 9% p.a. from the date of filing of the complaint.

Accordingly, this appeal filed by the appellant complainant is allowed and the impugned order dated 17.5.05 passed by the District Forum,Chittorgarh is quashed and set aside and the complaint of the complainant appellant stands allowed

in the manner that the respondents are directed to pay to the complainant appellant a sum of Rs. 50,000/- alongwith interest @ 9% p.a. from the date of filing of the complaint till the payment is made and respondents are further directed to pay a sum of Rs.3000/- as amount of costs to the complainant appellant.

Member President

Default Query Related To NO. 54 A OF Additional Pension

Sir I want you to please Solve My Query Related To Rule No 54A OF Amount Of Additional Pension / Family Pension That the Additional Pension Available on Attaining Age the age of 80 What Clearly means, As it means on completing 80 Or at the start of 80 please reply me as early as possible

Vimla Devi soni Guest

Default Released my Husband Pension

My husband Before worked in Heavy water plant anushaki Kota Near Rawatbhata Rajasthan .And he wewe retired on Year 2007.
    so, later on my husband death on Februry -2012 .

we have already send All document including with death certificate Though Bank ( State bank of bikaner & jaipur KOTA BRANCH RAJ )
    Please ,let me now about my husband name Late.Sh. Tikam chand soni . so, we have already suffered so,many problems in my life
    how can without pension me and also my daughter . manage our life
    so,
    please request to you early as early possible you have check my all document in Jaipur Pension Office in rajasthan .and released my monthly pension .

Thanks With Regards,
    Vimla Devi soni

Bhairusingh Guest

Default to restart monthly pension

sir my mother smt kankoo devi didnot submit life certaficiate and hence her pension had been stoped.But now she had submitted her life certificate.Her ppo no is 621/1SR/FP/GUJ.please restart her pension.Thanks. She is taking her pension from SBBJBranch 1215

vinod chandak Guest

Default ruki hui pension chalu karwane.liye

namste mam
    mera naam narayan chandak h . me sridungargarh ka rahne wala hu. mam meri pension chalu hui thi jisme mere father ka
    naam wrong likh diya tha . usko mere father nahi sahi karwa ya
    jiske baad meri pension aani band ho gayi
    waha tahsil(trajery) me pata kiya to unhone bola ki aap ka naam online nahi hua h to aap upar jake naam ko online kawaye .upar jata hu to bolte h naam online h or bolte h niche pata karo or niche jata hu to bolte h upar online ke liye bolo . is parkar wo mujhe paresan kar rahe h . mere ko about 1 mahina ho gaye chakar kate hue kabhi bole h aadmi nahi h operetar 5 din baad aana . so...
    mera old ppo. no. h 3939705 &my new ppo. no. is 4729915
    so mam i want to my pension .aap is mamle me dakhal de or ye kaam karwaye
    aap ki kirpa hogi

surjeetraike21@gmail.com Guest

Default About of Pension

My husband served in the RAC police{Raj} My husband died on 2009 Original PPO no 150368 (R) Six CPPC second arriar (amount) not paid by me. Please cheked my case file and pension. Please about of my full pension. No provison to exist to deduct the amount of commuted recd by ESM from family pensioner. Please intimate author under which the same amount has been deducted.
    My Home add. Smt Ramgiri Devi w/o Late Ram Chandra vill- Lahdod Teh - Kotkasim District - Alwar (Raj)

surjeetraike21@gmail.com Guest

Default About of Pension

Manmohan singh negi Guest

Default Pinsan walfeyar jaipur

Ppo no 907 (r) let dhan singh ke ppo me naam wa dob ankit karne heto Kuki aap ke lekhu ke anusar mere pate ke ppo me mera naam nahi hai jis karn meri parwarik pinsan nahi lag rahi hai kirpya meri paty ke mul offic ka pata dene ka kast karep

Default Regarding reimbursement in cobra bite treatment in private hosptali due to emergency for pensioner

Dear sir/madam,

My father is pensioner in rajasthan. On 27 august, i have to admit my mother in jewan rekha private hospital due to cobra bite. Being as doctor i understand the importance of time in case of cobra bite.I also called 108 rajasthan health services enquiry, they did not know about the anti snake venom.My mother admitted for 7 days because she also suffered superficial thrombosis of skin and cellulitis. I want to know that will we able for reimbursement facility for rajasthan government for pensioners.

Thanx.
    Dr Krishna Dubey

Gyan Prakash Sharma Guest

Default revision of pension

With reference to highcort judgment (order no 1143/2013, ins.d.b. civil appeal no 9213/2011), I request to you kindly revised the pension as early as possible. Thanking you your's sincerely g.p.Sharma

Giriraj Singh Guest

Respected sir
    This application is regarding non receiving of pension after retirement for the service which I have served for the state government education department of Rajasthan for ten years before joining Kendriya vidyalaya sangathan from 20-07-1965 to 31-05-1990.
    Before joining KVS I have worked for Rajasthan state education department from 01-01-1956 to 19-07-1965. I have written more than ten times to both KVS and Rajasthan state education department. My age is 84 years and 24 years have finished after my retirement. I am not able to write letter to you. I am suffering from various diseases, unable to see properly.
    Please help me by sending me the pension benefit which is due for Rajasthan state education department to KVS New Delhi so that they can send me the amount with calculation.
    Name - Giriraj Singh

Giriraj singh
    473 Krishna Nagar Bharatpur
    Rajasthan

Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
  2. Admissibility of Pension Benefit.
    By Unregistered in forum Other Department