Thread: Complaint Against KALA ZONE SILK MILLS

brohmapankaj is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry Complaint Against KALA ZONE SILK MILLS

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please treat this letter as a formal complaint against the KALA ZONE SILK MILLS as of now they have cheated me by sending me another saree code No. S3091 instead of s
    aree of code S3156 , they are not answering me properly and said that they are not responsible for the same. I found in google that like me their are many consumers who are being cheated by several ways through them.
    For refrence please see the below conversation

It will be kind of you can call me at 7503428862 so that we discuss the same and proceed further.

Pankaj Brohma
    Pratap Vihar,
    Ghaziabad (U.P.)
    pankaj.brook@yahoo.com

Kalazonesilkmill is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Hello Mr Pankaj

We are really sorry with the problem that happened to you. Kindly return the saree and we will refund you back your money. Kindly send us a mail at kalazonesilkmill@gmail.com and we will solve this problem. We have rectified all the earlier cases, but the customers could not remove their comment as they had logged in as guest on this site. We are sorry again andit will not happen next time.

Kalazone Silk Mills

Saheli Debnath Guest

Default Complaint Against KALA ZONE SILK MILLS

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please treat this letter as a formal complaint against the KALA ZONE SILK MILLS as of now they have cheated me by sending me some pieces of papers (magazine papers) instead of sarees & dress materials (1. CHIFFON JAIPURI LEHANGA SAREE - S3994, Price : Rs.595.00
    2. CHIFFON LEHANGA HAND WORK S3115, Price : Rs.1,257.00
    3. PC FANCY NECK D4050, Price : Rs. 532.00, 2pic).I have called them meny times butthey are not answering me properly.

I will appreciate your suggestion.

It will be kind of you can call me at 9774745080 so that we discuss the same and proceed further.

Thanking You
    Saheli Debnath
    Belonia, South Tripura,
    Tripura, Pin: 799155
    (M): 9774745080 / 9774506415
    email: saheli2468@gmail.com

Probin Handique is offline Junior Member

Complaint Against Kalazone Silk Mills
    I ordered some items worth Rs. 8000 by cash on delivery.One Rajesh or Saurav contacted me and said that as the amount is too much they will send in two parcel, on of which I got around third week of Feburary of Rs. 4100 But when I opened the parcel it was full of books actually magazine. Then I contacted the Kalazone through phone the very same day.They offered to compensate it by giving 50% discount i.e., pay 50% and they will pay the other half. In 2 orders they said they will do it. The very next day when I asked that shall I put the order one Mr. Tiwari said that they will not be able to compensate it in the said way but can do it by 20% but I argued it and said how can they go back on their words. Then he said okay you go ahead and deposit 2100 and then they will send products of 4000. I deposited in ICCI account which they have given in complete trust like a fool. Then they sent two products of total amount Rs. 1734. When I contacted them they said the next parcel is on the way. But after a week when I again contacted them Mr. Tiwari assured me that h will look into the matter and dispatch the parcel within two days. But after that whenever I call them they ignore it by saying it very harshly.Forget about the Rs. 4100 even the other 2100 which I deposited was not given in terms of goods of which Rs. 1734 goods is sent. Thanking you. Twinkle Handique. Jorhat Assam email- borah.tutu@rediffmail.com

amit_chugh355@yahoo.com Guest

i buy a dress material on net for 600 rsn when i call on the given no someone told that u have to shop for 1000 atleast the next day the same person told me to shop 2000 n then they will send us the material please clear the rules

Default cheap quality product

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please treat this letter as a formal complaint against the KALA ZONE SILK MILLS as of now they have cheated me by sending me very cheap quality product , they are not answering me properly and said that they are not responsible for the same. I found in google that like me their are many consumers who are being cheated by several ways through them.
    For refrence please see the below conversation

It will be kind of you can call me at 9891700866 so that we discuss the same and proceed further.

Chandan Roul
    Faridabad

Dear sir/madam,
    This is a complaint against kalazone silk mills. I am so burdened that the issue they have caused me is much more than what it cost me to use their service. Kalazone has cheated on me by not delivering my order and also not responding to my mails and calls. The behavior exhibited by the people whoever is responsible is unacceptable. I deeply regret my decision for having shopped and used their service which takes no care of customers and cheats them so easily. It's been more than a month and my order hadn't been delivered or no email communication or response. I humbly plead anyone who could take an action on them to kindly do so and help me get my money back. I would never recommend their service and warn people to stay away from the website.

For any clarification kindly contact me at su1351987@gmail.com.

Default Defective delivery--unfair exchange policy--inefficient customer care

First of all i get a defective delivery of my product from kalazone when i call the the customer care and ask them how to go about it they ask me to courier them the piece and they will return a fresh one to me i asked them a simple question that why should i bear the courier expense when its a fault from there end and secondly once they have my money and the item will they even care to return it --to this they dont have an answer ..next i did was i mailed a customer care executive Sonal attaching the picture of the defects she asks me the same thing to courier me the piece i asked her the same question and till date no mail back..i have discussed the issue with number of employees there--Riyaz,sushil,manoj ...no help...then i got the reference of one Mr tiwari who takes care of these matters i called up at least 5 times to connect with Mr tiwari but in vain they always take my number to call me back but they never call...

You are loosing on customers like this i and nobody in my circle is ever going to order any thing from an online portal like yours.

Default complain against a shopkeeper of yours belongs to purnia bihar

Dear sir......his behaviour is so rude as I bought a saree from the shop .......bt when I open the saree it was defected in some places.....so after a day I ask him for exchange it .....he told that who will wear it ...my wjfe?he blamed me that I have damaged it ..sir I am not blaming kala zones silk mills the shopkeeper who is making our relationship.............

i placed an order on 27/1/2014. the order is still not here and i already paid 9250 rs for the order which contains 3 sarees. everytime i call them they dont reply properly. i told them to refund my money back and its still not done...

Default Complaint against kalazone silk mills

I placed an order on 19/4/2014 Of two cotton sarees order no. 26248 and I already paid ruppees 1182 via visa card . But I haven't received my items so far. I have called them 8 - 10 times but they don't reply properly. I told them to refund my money back but it is still not done. Please take action as soon as possible.

Kavita Tiwari
    Ismail ganj
    fatehpur - 212601, UP
    Contact no. - 9236100266

Shivang tiwari Guest

Default Complaint against kalazone silk mills

kalazone silk mills has not delivered my items order ID 26248 even after receiving payment.
    I placed an order of two cotton sarees of cost Rs1182 on 19/7/14.l paid the amount via debit card and received a message by kalazone ,"your order ID-26248 parcel despatched by ARAMAX courier .DOC-40287665235
    But I haven't received sarees so far.I called kalazone customer service and filed the complaint but kalazone employees are not answering properly.l called to refund my money back.But they are not doing so.Please help me.
    Name -kavita tiwari

Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:24 PM
  3. complaint against E-Zone
    By ASHOK MITTAL. in forum Fridge
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:46 PM
  4. Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone)
    By Unregistered in forum Investment