Thread: AIRTEL complaint

Rajinder Singh Guest

Default AIRTEL complaint

I am Rajinder Singh Mangat . s/o Chhajja Singh . vill.Rampur.(assa patti) Tehsil Payal,

Distt. Ludhiana,Punjab.141418. contact no .9888380663

My Airtel no 9872509538 on my name is in use since last five years. Around 20th.August

a received SMS from AIRTEL to submit fresh application, photo ID proof and one photo

of mine which I did filled fresh form my ration card photo copy and my photo given to

AirTel representative who claims had been send from Ludhiana, I have finished my duty ,

there were many more to submit and many more had already submitted.at BANSAL

COMMUNICATION CENTRE DORAHA,

Today on 2nd sept.I found my mob.no.9872509538 on dialing connecting me to Air Tel

customer care excutive who suggested me to submit my fresh documents. I explained to

him every thing and went to Bansal Communication Centre Doraha and asked about the

AirTel Rep. mr. Lalit your main distributor to Doraha telling me to go to ludhiana, on

enquiring about that Air Tel rep name and his mob no. mr. Lalit refused that he does not

know his name and mob no. even from which centre of Ludhiana he came.How your

distributor allows such a man who is not known to them. Now Air Tel IS ASKING

FRESH DOCUMENTS I WILL SUBMIT, BUT HAPPENED TO THOSE WHICH ARE

ALREADY SUBMITTED,FRESH SIM CARDS MAY BE ISSUED TO

WRONG/CULPRITS ON INNOCENT PERSONS NAME. WHO SHOULD BE HELD

RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Further I request you to activate my no.9872509538 as I require it very urgently and take

necessary action against BANSAL COMMUNICATION and fake representative claimed

to be of AIR TEL.

Thanking you ,

Yours truly
    Rajinder Singh Mangat
    Vill.Rampur ( assa patti )
    The. Payal
    Distt. Ludhiana. 141418
    Dated 02nd sept.2010
    1715 hrs.

DSDILBARJI@GMAIL.COM Guest

Cool weak network coverage

dear sir,many subscribers are unable to make a call from airtel sim cards in my village GUNACHAUR, NEAR BANGA,DISTT S B S NAGAR.......
    PLZ DO SOMETHING...

Ranwinder Kaur Guest

Default Deduction of money by imposing scheme on mob

I have three airtel mobile numbers with me, my wife and my son. Mobile No 97791-91701 was topup for Rs 50 through net banking on 03 May 2012. Without acceptance by us a scheme was activated on this mobile and the whole amount has been deducted. This has happened many at time. I am not satisfied with this process of deducting the money from the customer mobile.

vikas.singh0102@gmail.com Guest

Default Tariff not activated after 8 days-9876193896

My self Vikas Singh & I am living in Rajpura,Punjab and I recharged with 24rupees for std 40/min on
    dated 03/05/12 but till now not activated on my mobile and also I complaint to 198 twice time but no
    action taken by them till now,complaint.no is-30504450072,20506218110,dated-4/5,/6/512 and my
    std call rate is 1.10 / 3min in old tariff which was recharged on 24/04/12.

How can it possible for using airtel service in future where is happening these type careless activity.

So requested to you,look in to this and resolve immediately

With Regards,
    Vikas Singh
    Rajpura, Punjab
    09876193896

Default complaint

I have prepaid number of Airtel Punjab. They deducted Rs110/-today on account of spme services activated without my consent. I caled customer care but replied that services has been activated on your phone but we dont use any service of this kind. No one is ready to listen neither to listen not even there NODAL officer . I want to file a complaint.

Please help.

Alka

Default Postpaid To Prepaid Conversion Not Done , SIM Card Showing SOS calls Only !!!

This is to bring into your kind notice that I have submitted a request for converting my post paid no. 9814000171 into pre paid no. vide my application dated 15/11/2012 and cleared the last bill accordingly at the ARC code No. PCH64 vide transaction id 1976488287 for Rs. 575/- at 17:42 hrs.,

I was assured that the said number will be functional from the next working day, but inspite of my several verbal requests as well as my mail dated 17/11/2012 nothing has been done so far.

Due to which I am facing great difficulty and losses in my bussiness and day to day activities. TRIED MY SIM CARD IN DIFFER - DIFFER MOBILES 19/11/12

You are, therefore, requested to kindly look into the matter and pass necessary directions to activate my said number within one day failing which I leaft with no other option except the approach Hon'ble Consumer Court to claim appropriate compensation.

Hoping for an early action.

Sumit

Default customar care does not help

in my number 8146963329 they detuct rs75 so please help me to get back my ruppees

Default loosesim complaint

my name is vinay kumar i loose my sim last thursday i want get a duplicate sim so i go to airtel office in sec 7 at rohini ahuja comminucation but they dont listen my complaint and miss behave with me so plz help me my loose mobile number is 9818375108 plz help me

I have launched number of complaints #8288883695 but still didn't get any resolution yet. They don't even bother about their customers. they make fool of their customer. I am facing problem from last 1 months. really disgusting.

Angry complaint against airtel..

hello.i am sourabh sharma, and my mobile number is +918427425393. On 26/6/2013 i recharged my airtel prepaid number with Rs.50/- and i got Rs.41.5/-. but today when i call someone for some urgent work,then i heard that my mobile balance is un-sufficent. and i check this, then i got amazed that a hello-tune service is activated own my mobile. and all Rs.40 is used in it.so i am very angry now.It is not happened first time to me.but i always remain calm.but now it is too much. so i want my money back.

1. complaint against airtel