Thread: Tata indicom landline complaint...

shyamkoli is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Exclamation Tata indicom landline complaint...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is regarding the inconvenience we are facing since 30 days because becos of technical problems in TATA indicom landline instrument. The first complaint I have lodged on 10th July 2010, and since that day I am taking daily follow up and waiting for the resolution on complaint. Service dept of TATA indicom walky always giving false promises n statements.

Our post paid TATA walky number is registered on name of Sunil Narayan Koli and when I visited nearest TATA office at nerul, the way Miss DIVYA SHARMA, manager of dept. gives me horrable treatment.

Firstly, she let me wait for half an hour and promise to give new instrument but wating for more than 2 hrs she totally refused to give it and asked me to come on next day to collect new instument. infact she had kept our faulty instrument with her.

On next day my brother visited TATA office, where she had refuesd to gives us new instrument and was giving reason that there was physical damage in our faulty instrument. Even she was asking for Rs 799.
    When he was asked for inconvenience reg that. Miss DIVYA SHARMA asked her colleague to dterminate our service directly.

Its becoming very pethetic becose whenever I called up to customer care they only giving hope that our faulty instrument will change in next 24 hrs.

I dont knoe how to get positive response fro TATA INDICOM landline dept. in this regards.
    even they will generate the unused bill for these days where we rae not at all used the service.

Pls help us to resolve this matter as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shyamkoli View Post
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

Pls help us to resolve this matter as early as possible.
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

rashida_mohd@hotmail.com Guest

Thumbs up work fast

how many time apply for land line she is senieor sitizon

Post Restoration of walky 92572-07322

It is far your information that our walky no is 92572-07322 closed due to non payment. but now the bill is already cleared and we want to restore our walky.So pl restore the walky or clear the B/noted ESN

Walky no - 92572-07322
    ESN - 13F8DCFF
    name M/s Arora enterprises
    Contact No.- 92161-86200

GEE ISPAT PVT. LTD. Guest

Default Tata walky charging problem(0130-6534946)

we are a coustomer of tata walky services. Our tata indicom tel. No. 0130-6534946. For last few days we r facing a charging problem in our handset. Also we cant contact in helpline coz when we try to cotact helpline in 121 then the numeric number doesn't work. We request you to please solve this problem otherwise we will be disconnect our this number.

(sunil kumar)
    99960-22412

handset: Del-097
    esnhex1d10f7a1
    model lsp-350t

Oct 2010

Dear Sunil,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. Your complaint number is 262579427. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Customer Care,

esnhex1d10f7a1
    model lsp-350t
    Dear Mr. Sunil,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Customer Care,

k.kiran kumar Guest

Wink problem

i am using you tata land line phone. i am using for medical shop you connection is centrex line the modem was very
    idstamence. pls chane the modem. modem model=(FT-892T). pls my rqst.

than Q.

Quote Originally Posted by k.kiran kumar View Post

idstamence. pls chane the modem. modem model=(FT-892T). pls my rqst.

than Q.
    Dear Mr. Kiran Kumar,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Dr.Jackson is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Complaint against tata land phone

I am using tata indicom land phone since it launched in Kerala.My phone numbers are 0471 6534385 and 0471 6454385.Since then my patients are using this numbers for my appoinments. Two months back I converted my conection from postpaid to prepaid plan.For this I approched Mr.Deepu,who was in charge of Tata office at Medical college branch trivandrum.I gave my id proof and two photose for the same.Then my phone changed to prepaid. I used it for one month.After one month both of my phones were disconected.I approched the same office several times and each time they are saying some irresponsible answears.I am fedup with this type of responses.I have huge loss in my practice due to this disconection.Please do something favorable immedietly,otherwise I am planing to forward a petition towards consumer cort aginst Tata Indicom.

Sincierly.

Dr.Jackson D'silva.D(Hom)MS,BHMS
    GDC,YVPH,MS(Counselling&PSychotherapy)

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi Dr.Jackson,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.

naresd Guest

Angry Tata indicom highly disatisfactory service at Khan lateef khan state building at hyderabad

My Tata walky(040-65189464) instruement is not working properly from last 4 month, i have been to Tata indicaom office at hyderabad nearly 8 to 10 times in this 4 months but still my instruement issue not yet resolved by anyone, their techincal guy asking us take new instruement but when we are approaching store department and they are saying no stock from last 4 months but instruemnt is available in Black in same building under the nose of tata store.

No one taking responsibility at tata office on resloving my issue...thier is no one answerable person from TATA.

This highly unacceptable service from TATA.

Naresh
    Hyd-9885653885

Default complaint

Dear sir/Madam

My name is sudharani and my tata indicom landline number would be 040-66811157. It's not working from last three days.Please teke the action immediatly and resolve my problem.My another contact number is 8125540067

Thankyou.

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Sudharani,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.

h s containers pvt ltd Guest

Default phone not working

our landline tata is not working can u work out as garly as possible

1. Complaint against Tata Indicom.
    By Chetan Chudgar. in forum Mobile