Thread: Tikona Broadband connection

Himanshu Soni is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Default Tikona Broadband connection

Name:  tikona.jpg

I have bought internet connection of Tikona for my home. I have received the user id and the ather details through sms on my phone on 09th July 2010.

After the activation of the internet on 9th July 2010, I had not been able to use their services, and I had started complain to their customer care from 11th July till today. still the problem has not been sorted out. They have raise a bill of INR 612 in which the activation charges and internet charger included from 09th to 15th July. I resfused to pay the bil duee to the internet problem and had sent a complaint to their nodal office many time. still they are saying that they are taking action on the same and not solving my problem. I even request them to cut my connection and return my money back. They are replying me the same thing again and again that they are working on the same.

I request you to please take an action on the same so that they ill not cheat any of their costomer in future. As they are working in present I think this company should be banned. i have read many of the complaints on the internet which their customer are facing presently.

I am attaching the below conversation with them fo your reference:

RE: Internet Problem
    From:
    Nagesh Prasad <nagesh.prasad@tikona.in>
    View Contact
    Dear Mr. Soni,

We acknowledge your mail and regret the inconvenience.

We have assigned your case to a member of our service team in Delhi and he will contact you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Requesting your patience and support.

For further assistance you can mail us at nodal.delhi@tikona.in

Nagesh Prasad
    Nodal Officer
    Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd.

Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:17 PM
    To: Nagesh Prasad
    Cc: Nodal Delhi; Customercare; ap@trai.gov.in; tcil@tcil-india.com
    Subject: Re: Internet Problem

Dear Mr. Nagesh Prasad,

I had submit a reminder again to your customer care that your net is not working. i am unable to login in my account.

As well as I have requested to cut this connection as I dont need a service like this. from today onwards I will not suggest anyone to take Tikona as a net connection for their home or office.

I request you to please cut this connection ASAP.

Also please note that I have received your bill for the same. And as I have not use any of your services till now I request you to please take your NANO back and return my money back. otherwise I'll go to the consumer court due to the things which I am facing right now.

I just need my amount back within 48 hours. Otherwise I will be filing case in consumer forum.I need a prompt reply on the same.

Respected Officers,

Please go through the below mails and find that how many times I had made complaints against their services from 09th July 2010 till 24th July 2010 (today). But still I am not getting their services. they always ask me to wait for 24 to 48 hours whenever I complaint. Today i had asked them to cut this connection and revert my money back with in 48 hours. I am forwarding the same mail to all of you, so that you may also know that what type of response I will receive from them. thanks for your co-operation.

From: Customercare <customercare@tikona.in>
    Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Internet Problem

Dear Mr.Soni,

Greetings from Tikona!
    This has reference to your below mentioned complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
    We would like to inform that the complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action and the resolution is under process.
    Your complaint reference number is < 1-640128411 >.
    In case of any further assistance, please call us at 1800 20 94276 (1800 20 WIBRO) or email us at customercare@tikona.in
    Thanking you and assuring you of our best services,
    Manoj.M
    TikonaCARE

Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:35 AM
    To: Customercare
    Subject: Re: Internet Problem

Dear Priyanka,

As I have not use any of your services till now due to the networking problem, so I'll not pay for the days in which I have not use your services.

Please confirm that the bill will be generated without adding these 7 days.

From: Customercare <customercare@tikona.in>
    Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 1:56:25 PM
    Subject: RE: Internet Problem

Dear Mr. Soni,
    Greetings from Tikona!

We would like to inform that, the Technical complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action
    and the resolution is in under progess.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services,
    Priyanka Sonawane
    TikonaCARE

Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:19 AM
    To: Customercare
    Subject: Internet Problem

My name is Himanshu Soni and my UID is 110608656. My registered mobile number is 9873260604.
    I have taken a chance to use your internet at my home and I am not satisfy with the service you are providing to the customer. I had applied for the Tikona connection for my home on 06th july 2010 and had received the UID and password on 9th July 2010. as I get my UId and password please find below how many times I had complained for the net connection:

1) 12th July 2010 Monday @ 3.00 PM - network problem - complaint# 1.624321732
    2) 13th July 2010 - network had not been started and have complaint again, your executive told me to wait for 24 to 48 hours to resolve this problem.
    3) 15th July 2010 Thursday @ 10.30 PM - Again made a complaint due to the networking problem
    Complaint# 1.632065099
    4) 16th July 2010 Friday - Reminder
    5) 17th July 2010 Saturday - Reminder

I want you to please let me know that if this service you are going to give me..then I request you to please cut your connection and return my money back as I had not use a single day any of your services. And if I am not going to receive any response on this mail them I'll forward this mail to the consume court as I am facing that much of problem from your company. I need a clarification or a call from your side that how many times should I make a complaint/ reminder/ note for the network problem I am facing right now. I had already made five complaints after I had received the UID and password from your side.

I am not going to suggest anyone to take a connection from your company as I am facing that much of problem from your side.

Please do advise on all these things at the earliest.

C-63, 1st Floor,
    Sector-22
    Landmark- Near Adobe
    Noida.
    Mob: 9873260604

________________________________
    Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

Warning : This message contains business confidential information . This message does not affect or modify any binding agreement nor state official policy of Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. (“TDN” ) unless digitally signed by TDN’s authorised signatory. TDN does not accept any liability for any errors, loss, delayed delivery, tampering, corruption or presence of viruses in this message or any attachment.

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

Waiting for your response on the same.

Best Regards,
    Mob: 9873260604

Sudi Guest

Angry Tikona Worst

Tikona is the worst broadband I have ever experienced, you can take any plan but you will not get the speed and consistent service as promised by them. The guys who show you the demo and installs never show up again and never listen to any of your complaints. In the beginning they try to show that the connection works fine enough for you to take up the connection and once you get any problem with the connection they ask you to cal customer care. Calling customer care is another waste of time, because they will resolve noting. I made lot of calls to customer care, each time i was promised that one of their technician will visit me and resolve the problem, but they never showed up even in my dreams. First of all there is no co-ordination between their staff.

They charge more than the actual usage and sometimes charge for what you have not used at all (happened with me) and there is no proper response for the same from their customer care. Making false promise is Tikona's main business secret. Never go for Tikona
    nayakabhi21 likes this.

abhishek35 is offline Junior Member

Default Tikona broadband connection in Delhi Noida Greater Noida Ghaziabad Gurgaon Faridabad

Apply for Tikona Broadband Call @ 9136849808 in Delhi, Noida, Greater noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon.

Last edited by abhishek35; 08-25-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Due to concept changing

javeedcare is offline Junior Member

Hi all
    let every one be advised that TIKONA wireless is a pain in the neck affair. My story is a bit different and i advice all the troubled people to follow what i did. First of all contact the nodal officer of your state , send him a few mails and keep proof of them(get the mail ID from the help line). This might make things move in the right direction (dont bet on it). If they fail to solve your problem then send a legal notice to the head office and the local office with RPAD. If they still fail to respond ,then file a case in the consumer forum , which is what i did in mysore and I am very proud to say that in a matter of 8 months my case was settled and the court has ordered TIKONA to pay back my money with interest. Not only that the consumer court has ordered for damages as well (penalty). Now I am very happy that in a small way I have taught TIKONA a lesson. I hope many will do the same in our own interest to stop being taken for a ride. If required I can provide help/advice in my small way if required by anybody. Mail me at javeedcare@hotmail.com if you require a order copy. Time to give them right back.
    javeed

Aug 2011

Last edited by kumarabhishek85; 08-25-2012 at 09:23 AM.

abhishek.35 Guest

Default Tikona broadband service in Noida, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, faridabad

Get a Tikona broadband connection on 8459470056 in Noida Greater Noida Ghaziabad Gurgaon Faridabad in chipest cost with the best service.[/QUOTE]

Default Tikona Noida @ 8459470056

Last edited by kumarabhishek85; 08-25-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Personal

mishrap1 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Angry After promising the waiver of 300 denying for that

I am active member of tikona broadband my cust id is 1104722064. It was 13th or 14th Jan when I had placed an order to disconnect the tikona broadband as it had never work properly. The disconnection department executive has convinced me to continue the service with this promise that they were giving me Rs 300/- waiver as I have not used internet connection & they are sending Tikona Care Engineer on high priority basis.

The Engineer came 15th of Jan & found there were no device. He informed the company & installed another device for me. Since 15th of Jan I am using your internet.

Now I have received the bill of Rs. 934/- without any waiver (300/-) for the Dec month. & I already mentioned that Since 15th of Jan I have started using your internet so ideally company must give some rebate for that as well.

Today I informed tikona billing department about this problem they are saying that there were no waiver for you as no request has been registered. When I ask them to talk with your senior they hung up after keeping me a long time on IVR (Interactive voice response). For both the clarification you could listen the recorded conversation between me (Pankaj Mishra) and your CCE.

Now they are sending the sms that they will disconnet my connection on 13th of Feb so please do the needful so that I could pay the appropriate amount & get rid of this kind of stuff.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj Mishra

omgupta009 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Tikona digital network provide wireless internet service at NOIDAi .
    starting with 649/-for 2MBPS speed .
    available with limited and unlimited plan.
    for more detail please contact 8882170165

Aug 2011

Default Tikona internet noida, tikona internet in noida, tikona broadband noida, call @ 9136849808

Last edited by kumarabhishek85; 08-25-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Angry Tikona Broadband Connection

I had the tikona connection installed in my premises on 10th October 2012. The Engineers who came for installation said they were busy and have to leave so I'll have to apply for the username and password myself. Its been 9 days since then, i have received no help from tikona and after several calls and constant reminders for disconnection and refund, I'm left with no choice but to raise legal action against them. I thought giving an opportunity to a new company would be a fruitful experience for both parites, but it has turned against me.

Exclamation Spamming message board

Following message is a spam and advertisement of the service on which complaint is raised. This is against the policies of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kumarabhishek85 View Post

avikeid2007 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2013

Angry worst servies provider

hi .
    I am here to file a complaint against tikona broadband. i used tikona broadband for last 3 years but there so many problem with it but i managed it. i am a freelancer developer need a good and proper net connection. but tikona could not fulfill this requirement. due to this i was facing many problem and have financial lose because of internet connectivity. but from last 3 to 4 month i unable access internet due to worst services. i had lost totally net access. i called customer care many of times for 2 months continuously. i always received only this reply that "your internet working with in 24 hours if it is not a engineer visit at your home. " but there is no working internet and no visit of engineer at home . costumer care promise give waived to if i cant access the tikona services.
    at last i disconnect this internet connection. during this period i was not use this internet services i have lose in my project cost due to this problem.

but they demanding to pay bill for internet rental. i will not paying this bill because when i need this internet i cant use this services.

Tikona Care is offline Senior Member
    May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by avikeid2007 View Post

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKDC0545 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Tikona Care

Tikona Care is offline Senior Member
    May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by avikeid2007 View Post

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 11, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKDC0545 in the subject line.

Tikona Care