Thread: india today bag it today complaint

nshiny is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Default india today bag it today complaint

On July 17,2010 I got a phone call from Bag it today that I am the winner of gold box.

For claiming the reward of Rs.2,20,000 I have to Purchase a product.So, I have purchased Sony Ericsson C905 Mobile worth Rs.19,498/-. + 2392 (taxes & charges)

After this scheme they told me that I had also won the 2nd prize of Rs.2,20,000 so I had to purchase another product so i have purchased Philips dvd player worth of Rs.3498 +2392.

They told me that I had luckily won Rs.4,40,000/- worth jewllery vouchers which I had to redeem from Surat Diamond.

They assured me about the gift and air ticket worth of Rs7,000 and holiday package of 2days and3 nights in 5 star hotel , i asked to mail these details to my mail till today i didn't get any mail from those people.

my gold box & order numbers are:1)110080099

2)110080100

3)110080121

4)110080122

their name was Mr. sameer khan and Mr. Abhishek Misra.

All these transaction i made using my credit card, and the transaction on my credit card are
    1) A transaction of Rs.19498 at 14:16 on 17/07/2010
    2) A transaction of Rs.2392 at 14:23 on 17/07/2010
    3) A transaction of Rs.3498 at 15:15 on 17/07/2010
    4) A transaction of Rs.2392 at 15:17 on 17/07/2010

Name:.Srinivas

mobile no.:09391348832

Kindly help to get my money back.
    swetanksharan likes this.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

What are you waiting for, Why you are not filing Consumer Case against them, drag them to the consumer forum. :&

Visit: Address to know more details.

shivakumaran T Guest

Default cancel my orders no 900010013&900010014

cancel my orders no 900010013&900010014

Unhappy Regarding non receivement of gold coupen worth of 4.2 lakhs

I had made purchase of 40 k in 16th june 2010 in the name of gokula krishnan but i have not received the coupens for that I have recorded the telephonic conversation in my mobile,after purchase there is no follow up from your side.

If I am receiving any calls within 3 days of time I will legal action against you.

pls feel free to call in 09345575155, 09884809982

Default Non delivery of free gift (gold jwellary of rs. 2 lacs) voucher

IN LAST WEEK OF OCT. I CONTACTED YOUR CUSTOMER CARE LINE AND ATTENDING PERSON TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET MY VOUCHER WITHIN NEXT 7 WORKING DAYS. BUT SORRY TO SAY I COULD NOT GET ANY THING TILL TO DATE.

HISTORY:
    I GOT A CALL FROM YOU, SAYING THAT I HAVE WON FREE GIFT JEWELERY VOUCHER OF Rs. 2 LACS. FOR THAT I BOUGHT "SAMSUNG HANDYCAM" & "PHILIPS DVD PLAYER WITH 5.1 HOME THEATER" OF Rs. 15998. ORDER No. 880155017 & 880155013. I GOT ALL ITEMS WITH BIG DELAY EXCEPT FREE GIFT VOUCHER.
    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR EARLY DISPATCH OF MY VOUCHERS.
    THANKS,
    SANJIV KUMAR DWIVEDI, E-MAIL - kumarsanjeevdwivedi@gmail.com

Sir i recieved mattarial as per order na OGA100002900 i did not got shoes and sunglass mantioned in the order. Please kindly arrange send to the said item

Raju T Madik

Karnatak University, Dharwad
    Karnatak 580001

Hasratraza is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Visit: Address to know more details.

Default not delivery of good

I have orderd and paid through my credit card to purchase a sun goggle. Till today I have not received any such gift. I have called several times in your customer care and getting same answar...address is not right. If you dont have delivery address than who is responsible for this? why should I be responsible ? You could have refused to accept my order. Hope this is not a Fake organisation and will get my product . It is almost more than one month.

Neolid Arabinda Samal

niru_pbhoir@yahoo.com Guest

Lightbulb yet not delievered gift.

Sir/Madam
    i payed 299 rs postal charge for free gift rebook watch before one month . by debit card,but yet not delievered.
    plz.send as early as possible. i think this a fake organisation

Nitu P. Bhoir

bapatsg@kecrpg.com Guest

Default Not recived order

Dear,
    I have booked the order for CD pack of classical music, I have order it through Cradit Card, in the bank statement amount was billed but I have not recived any thing till today, after that I have given mail on 16-12-2010 after that I have recived SMS that your order will be despatch within 10 days both Watch & CD pack, but till today nothing was recived to me, Pl. look in the matter,I am not expecting such thing from so big group. My cell no. 9920264165, hoping fevrable reply from your end.

Sharad Bapat

Default Complaint for rude Behaviour of Customer care+ non-Receipt of 2 Jackets

Dear Sirs,
    On 21st of November I placed an order for 2 jackets : one Reebok Classic Jacket and another one Reebok Grindle Knit Jacket.
    This order was placed through my credit card, and and both have been debited from my credit card a/c.
    But, I am sorry to say, that I have not received any of these jackets as yet.
    Details of the orders are as follows:
    1. Reebok Classic Jacket amount Rs. 1498/- authentication code no. is 073869
    2. Reebok Grindle Knit Jacket amount Rs. 1178/- Authentication code is 073018.
    Both the orders were placed though SBI Visa Credit Card on 21st November, 2010.
    Both the orders were placed against your offer through mail, and I did NOT receive any order ID.
    Kindly let me know about the status of my orders, ASAP.
    Manohar Notani
    +919893864460

dibas kumar rout Guest

Post Not recieved the wrist watch

My name is Dibas kumar Rout & contact no-09975285933/020-66207777.I ordered a watch from last two month ago .ordernumber is 999311294.Please tell me the status of the watch which i paid in axis bank debit card amount rs 499/-.
    My contact detail is :-
    senapati bapat road
    pune-411016
    maharastra.

Default complaint

dr.Nakul.H.Shivaramaiah, from Bangalore, booking no.90008166, ph-9611101801, i had ordered for reebok kit on 30th oct for 2999rs..then i got a call from them regarding diamond package(diamond worth-rs.25000+ sony ericson mobile-rs.18000 free+reebok glasses-rs.3000 free) on oct31. due to some confusion transaction was done for this package of rs.16000. so have paid totally rs.19097 by credit card. i wanted refund for diamond pack of rs.16000, but they told it cant be done. i didnt get anything for 3weeks..when i called they told that they wil dispatch and i wil get it in 7 working days. i didnt get it. then i got a call that as sony ericson mobile was out of stock, they will refund the amount. then after 2days they again called telling that they will refund the whole amount of rs.19097. after two weeks i got a call again that they wil dispatch reebok kit, which i havent got. and no one answers properly regarding diamond pack. its over two months now, and i cant wait anymore. so someone responsible enough, pls call and tell me properly whats ur problem. because everytime some new person calls, he doesnt know anything and his/her language is difficult to understand. i want u to refund the whole amount of rs.19097 soon. just do it. thank u.Please do not waste my time & money on this .
    yours
    nakul

mahibalan Guest

Default Not received gift

Dear sir/mam,
    Iam Mahibalan member of bag it today. I have ordered reebok gift watch around 4 weeks back. I have remitted Rs 499.00 as delivery charges by credit/debit card payment. But still i did not received the gift. regarding this already i have send 3 complaint mail. But there is no response from ur side. kindly send me the details of my product.
    My mail id is mahe_bal@yahoo.co.in
    The following address i have mentioned to sed the product.
    S.mahibalan,