Thread: City Limouzine discussion very helpful

molder78 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Arrow City Limouzine discussion very helpful

Folks-

I am an investor with city limouzine, city realcom etc. A forum was started by some of us few weeks ago and a lot of info has been shared by several investors. Lets all discuss the problem at hand in one place instead of using several different sites. Together, we will all come out of this.

Please go to google groups (type in google groups in google). Then on the google groups page, search for city limouzine. The discussion title is "Current City Limouzine Cheque Bouncing Situation". You will see a number of people have posted comments there and there are over 50 members in the group. Hope this helps.

molder78 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default City Limouzine- another court date- Sep 15

Quote Originally Posted by molder78 View Post
    Folks-

now, to make matters more interesting just found out that there is a hearing on Sep 15th as well, where city has filed a petition in court against the state of maharashta, and this is as per the criminal code act of India. Those who want to see details- please go to the bombay high court website, click on case status, then case number wise, then go to side= criminal, stamp= register, type= criminal written petition, No = 2406, Year = 2009. See what you get there.

Lets see what happens today at the Bombay High Court. There are two different hearings!

vasari is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default City realcom/limouzine plans meeting with investors

Hi City group members,

Just came to know today that dates to deposit chqs have been deferred from 15th Sept to 7th October !!

The company would be sending invites to their meeting in Wankhede stadium, Mumbai, wherein all the doubts would be cleared.

Lets see the outcome.

mohd irfan is offline Junior Member

Default so deep depression

hey all

i m new investor,i invest 1lac 30thousand rupees they say will be call for agreement but they did not call me and sms me also n now i got a news about i lost my all investment so i m in so deep depression n i need help about my ma money ..:@

Default Latest news of Times of India (15 Sep 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by mohd irfan View Post
    hey all

Dear investors,

Pls see the news published in Times of india newspaper. and try to understand the situation !!

Rajesh....(googlegroup member)

CITY LIMOUZINES CASE
    Investors fear the bubble has burst
    C Unnikrishnan | TNN

Mumbai: Worried that their money may have gone down the drain, irate investors on Monday gathered outside the City Limouzines (India) Ltdís office at Mittal Tower, Nariman Point, and demanded their money back. A police team from Cuffe Parade rushed to the spot and asked the company officials to leave the premises to prevent any law and order problem.
    City Limouzines has been in the news after one of its investors lodged a complaint with the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Mumbai police, saying the company reneged on one of its promises. The Bombay high court quashed the FIR, but it was restored by the Supreme Court on an appeal by the state government.
    The company collected crores of rupees from over 22,000 investors, promising returns as high as 48%. The Enforcement Directorate had recently raided the company alleging foreign exchange violations.
    Meanwhile, chairman of the company, Sayyed Masood, has filed an application with the metropolitan magistrate seeking permission to go abroad. The Bombay high court, while hearing the companyís petition to quash the FIR, had directed Masood to deposit Rs 55,000 in the court before travelling overseas. Additional commissioner of EOW Sanjay Saxena told TOI that the police would oppose the application as several investors have now come forward with complaints of cheating.
    The company has also moved the high court seeking a stay on any prosecution in cheque bouncing cases registered against it. Besides, one of its sister concerns, City Realcom, has filed a company application seeking restructuring of debts. As per the courtís orders, the company will hold a meeting of the creditors. Saxena said the police has requested the state government to appoint a special public prosecutor to intervene if required in matters related to City Limouzines or its sister concerns.

Default More news on City Limo company

Dear investors

according to one blog in googlegroup says that Mr. Masood couldn't fly to US. He is in India. but one Ms. Gita Razzaki (director) has succeeded to land at London last night (May me rumour) may be true..

In my view this is the time to file a criminal lawsuite against the company to presurrize them to make settlement or continue to pay the interest to thier investors.

rajesh
    Delhi

Rajesh G Guest

Default File a fir against the company

Hi! this is Rajesh here.I have taken a combo plan and invested 275000/- rs in the company.I am still waiting for my cheques to come as i haven't got cheques as commited by the company.
    Now we should get together and file a FIR against the company and strech each n every culprit to the police station and if needed to the court also.We should not hesitate or be shy to come forward to teach a lesson who want to digest our money.

Rajesh
    Delhi
    9818164696l

Default Meeting at delhi office on 20 sept 09

Dear delhi NCR investors
    This is to inform you that there is a meeting which will held at delhi office at 10.30 am
    Plz come here.we will discuss the situation and will able to know all the details of the problem and its solution.
    Thanx
    Udit

ashish.lal7@gmail.com Guest

Default Cheque bounce by city limouzine

Hi All,
    I am Ashish lal from delhi whoo had invested 250,000 in combo plan of city realcom, but the cheque bounced. My Only request is regarding the meeting that is on 20th September at delhi for which i wont be there... I request all fellow investors to inform me as to what decisions we took in the meeting and the further meeting date when i can come and join the same....
    My contact number is 9711022111.

Default Plz attend the meeting at delhi office on 20th sept 09 at 10.30 am.

All invested are requested to attend the meeting at the city limouzine's delhi office international trade tower nehru place fifth floor .
    Time 10.30 am
    Date 20th sept
    Sunday.
    There is a poster at the gate of the office that we investors should meet on 20th sept to find some way.someone told me that a lady put the poster on the gate.......

I hope all the investors will come.

Thanx mr udit for the information u r true i found the poster for the meeting.
    I will be there at meeting

Exclamation How to get your money back from the company

I went delhi office today and found the note there for the meeting on 20th september

Thanx a lot udit ji for the information you gave me...

I request every investor to attend this meeting

I am working in Defence and from here there are many investors...I think there is a picture clear stage after the case in maharashtra on 22nd september 2009....

we will arrange a meeting After the case hearing also ...

Default City Limouzine discussion very helpful

please see bombay high court site - case WP/2513/2009 and case WP/2406/2009. It has only been filed yet as a 'criminal case'. There has be no hearing and the next probable date is 05 nov and not oct...

Default Cheques bounced

My name is Gaurav and I invested Rs 1.25 lacs in the city limouzines city realcomm. I got the cheques whch bounced.

Gaurav

vedmishra2009 is offline Junior Member

Gaurav
    My name is ved prakash mishra I also invested 1.25 lakh in city limouzine & realcom my file no is # 29749R after august onwards My cheques are getting bounced. . I heard the news about the company that it has shut the offices all over india . nobody in the office is giving reply. I even went to the delhi office today to verify but I saw a huge gathering of investors asking for help. but no one was from the company was available to speak . Media & police was also there . investors were asked to lodge a complint against the company but we as a investor wants to know what will happen about our investment & whether there will be an action taken against such issue or not . as already there are somany cases are being running in courts to setle. I am feeling being cheated by my freinds whom suggested me to invest as they also invested & got returns. Plz tell me someone what to do now.
    Thanks & regards,

Ved Prakash Mishra
    Mob-9310834225

Quote Originally Posted by vedmishra2009 View Post

Please check City Limouzines official website..

I still trust this company.

1. City Limouzine