Thread: Fraud by Fine India sales pvt Ltd, Kanpur, Website www.fineindia.net

Naina Dadlani Guest

Cool Fraud by Fine India sales pvt Ltd, Kanpur, Website www.fineindia.net

Click image for larger version.

Name:	ramsurvey.jpg
Views:	9634
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	5391I invested Rs 10000/- in the year 2009-10 on assurance by the company that they will return at the @10% each month but later I came to know that there is criminal case againt the company at Orisa high court. They collected lakhs of rupees from the public . Now most of us are traped . On contacting the company they say thta the bank account is blocked by the RBI.

I dont know how to takeup the case or register itwith which agency?
    The company contact No. is 0512 3021999, 3021996, 3021998

Default complaint against fine india

i invested 100000rs but the company paid nothing so what can i do who will repay my loss. when i invested in this the name of company is ultra holiday the name of company is changing .i dont know what to do pls suggest me urgent .or i file a case on company........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....

F.X.Paulino Dias Sousa Guest

Default F.X.Paulino Dias Sousa

I have invested in Fine India an amount of 2,50,000/- and successive top up of 2,50,000/ three times totalling an amount of 10,00,000/ 0n 20.05.2009 and on 22.05 2009.
    on an assured minimmum interest of 10% per month. i have been trying to get back the money so invested but every time I have been informed that the matter is in Court and I should wait for the Courts order. Please let me know the case name and the Court's address so that I could be ble to follow the case properly and it's outcome.

My email address is paulino_sousa_lda@yahoo.co.uk or pspaulinosousa@gmail.com my contact 00 91 2462325 /00 91 9822980756/ 9822158230 / 9822980757

My Mail adress :

paulino Dias Sousa
    1/4, Beach Nest,
    Mira Mar, Panaji, Goa 403 001
    India.

Paulino

Default Complaint against fine india

I invested Rs 60000/- in November 2008 on assurance by the company that they will return at the @10%-25% per month according to there product performance. Initially I got some installments through online credit in my Account, but later the inst stopped and then I came to know that there is some legal problems with this company and only after finalization of court case they will give any response. Till date we have not get any info. Please give the present position of company if you have in my mail id choukseyab@gmail.com.

riteshsinha2@gmail.com Guest

Default Fraud by Fine India sales pvt. Ltd.

I & my friend invested Rs 50000/- in the year 2008-09 on assurance by the company representative that they will return at the @10% each month.My friend got 3 month monthly income directly in his account @ less than 10%. But I never got any money from the company. later search in the NET and came to know that there is criminal case againt the company at Orisa high court. They collected lakhs of rupees from the public . Now most of us are traped . On contacting the company they say that the bank account is blocked by the RBI and company will win the case and you will get your money very soon.
    But hearing the same wording every time almost 4 years elapsed.
    What to do?

Sharmila Guest

Default Fraud by Fine India sales pvt. Ltd.

I had invested 2,00,000 rs in fine india in 2009... yet we have not received the amount....This is company is totally fraud.. every time i call there call center they give me same reason that accounts are blocked.

Please give the present position of company if you have in my mail id sharmilapavaskar@gmail.com.

Default refund money Rs 40,000/-

I had invested 40,000 rs in fine india in 2009... yet we have not received the amount....This is company is totally fraud.. every time i call there call center they give me same reason that accounts are blocked.

Submit Complaint..

Post Fraud by Fine India sales pvt. Ltd.

Please give the present position of company if you have in my mail id ds.bhopal@rediffmail.com.
    Submit Complaint..

Question So many members are in Udumalpet Tirupur District

Hai Dears please u see to the place of Tirupur idstrict udumalet areas so many persons are invested by 10 crores and etc................ nw going but cant understand by the developing sources so please all of u check it and yours complaints.... this is your informations..............

Default Fraud by nasir khan

[I had invested 10,000 rs in fine india in 2009... yet we have not received the amount....This is company is totally fraud.. every time i call there call center they give me same reason that accounts are blocked.

kamal kishore sharma Guest

Default Money refun kab hogi

mere is company main 150000 rupee's lage huain hain wo kab return honge
    main factory main employ hun mary p.m. 5200/- salary hai
    muje mere or mare friends ke paise kab return honge

YUSUF TABREZ Guest

Default complaint

when my money return by fine india my ID is 10190239
    please tell me urgently

Unhappy Fine India sales - chain marketing

I had invested 1,00,000 rs in fine India. I don't know when I will get money back. The case is in orrisa court since 2-3 years. Not sure when this will be resolved. I want to know what is the status of this case. If i call the customer care they only say the next date.... Either case is positive or negative will i get the money back what I invested?

Thanks for your help in advance...

Default Regarding clearance of Fine INDIA Court cases

How many days' clearance of court case (FINE INDIA)

Unhappy Fraud by fine india............after meeting nasser khan....in jajmau,kanpur,in his leather factory.

UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF NASSER KHAN......NASSER KHAN TOLD THAT "U CAn maximum invest RS.2.50 LAKHS" UNDER HIS AUTHORITY I INVESTED .......I TOLD HIM THAT I WANT TO INVEST 20 LAKHS RUPESS SO HOW CAN I?..........NASSER KHAN TOLD ME THAT "FIRSTLY INVEST 10 THOUSANDS AND U CAN JOIN UR MEMBERSHIP OF UR WEBSITE AND U WILL GET A ID AND PASSWORD" THEN U HAVE TO INVEST 2.5 LAKHS .........IN 4 TIMES AND U WILL BE PURCHASING 4 IDS........IN MY ACOOUNT I JOINED 2 IDS IN THE NAME OF WIFE.......TROUGHT COMPANY'S AGENT I INVESTED AGAIN 15 LAKHS RS.........THEN AGAIN AGENT INVESTED THAT MONEY UPLOADED IN THE WEBSITE.........THEN WHEN I AGAIN LOGGED IN MA FINE INDIA'S WEBSITE ...IT WAS NT OPENING .......I WAS WORRIED ...THEN I CALLED OUT COMPANY THROUGH PHONE....THERE NASSER KHAN TOLD THAT .....OUR COMPANY IS 100 % PERFECT......THERE IZ NO FRAUD .....WE WILL REFUND UR PAYMENT .......WITH UR INTREST .......TO UR HOME......SINCE AUGUST 2009,,,,,,,NOW JULY 2012 .......ND COMPANY'S WEBSITE IS CLOSED .................AND INVESTED MY WHOLE MONEY OF MA LIFE........WHICH IS VERY AFEECTIVE IN MA DAY TODaAY LIFE.............AND I M FACING VERY CRITICAL PROB. IN MA LIFE.............I TRUELY BEG TO SAY CONSUMER COURT THAT PLZ MAKE MY MONEY REFUND AS SOON AS POSS...............I M UNABLE TO ROAM ACRROS THERE SO MA WIFE WILL HANDLE THIS CRITICAL PROB. ND FRAUD DONE BY THE COMPANY ND NASSER KHAN SPECIALLY...............THANK U I WILL BE THANKFULL TO CONSUMER COURT IF THEY HELP ME.................RESPONISBLE CITIZEN............MR. AND MRS. BAIG

ADDRESS:SAMTA COLONY,KUMHARPARA,NEAR TAJ MASSJID,BILASPUR,(C.G),PIN CODE-495001