Thread: City Limouzine

Bhairav Mehta Guest

Default City Limouzine

city limouzines

The Investment oppurtunity of city limouzines seems to be suspicious,people need help of government to get rid of this type of plan,
    on an average return of 69% is way to suspicious when no one knows where the money is getting invested,before the scheme becomes a big scam,one has to test the genuinity of company to increase consumer confidence.....nearly crores of Rs of middle class might have gone into this company by now,and crores are yet lined up to get invested.it would be a great help if the investigation is made and results would be known in every leading news papers of the country.and if some action is taken do let me know at "bhairav.mehta@yahoo.co.in"

citylimouzines.com/group.html
    Bhairav

Default City Limouzine

You are not alone dear we also face the same problem, I do not know how the people still go to them, they publish their ads in the news papers and do many things to attract us. I do not know why the govt is not taking any strict action against them.

Default city limouzines

You are not alone dear we also face the same problem, I do not know how the people still go to them, just kill them.

H kUmar Guest

Default City limouzine

To day the the city Limouzines India ltd has rang up to the investors that "not to deposit monthly cheques up to 05 Sep 2009 due to Income tax verification. Is the true? Or They are also adding to the list of BIG SCAM ?

have you had bad experience with them? I am an investor since 2.5 years.. so i am getting returns properly and without any problems.. and my investment has been recovered and whatever I am getting now is the profit.. so pls dont create a panic if ur not sure!

gopi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by H kUmar View Post
    pls let me know the status

Angry City Limouzines scam not yet resolved

I just went to the Pune Branch and they seem to be confident that they will be able to come out of this issue.
    I have been invested in this company for about 2 yrs and yet to recover my money as I kept on investing back and again. Some say it is a scam, which I have started to believe slowly. Some one please help.

I am sure it is SCAM

Daniel

Thumbs down Citi Limouzine = PONZI SCHEME

We the entire INDIAN INVESTING populace have once again been taken for a joy ride, at the hefty cost of our hard earned life savings !

CITY LIMOUZINE is nothing but another PONZI SCHEME which will fail, 100%.
    There is no way a company can pay such handsome returns month after month, year after year, unless it is a scam, which pays older investors with the fresh money from new investors.
    It is time for the authorities including the RBI, MOF, and enforcement agencies like the Police to investigate the matter, and demand responsibility of the promoters, Mr. Masood & company.

The Government seems to be dragging their feet.... but if in the end, City Limouzine defrauds the public, they will be quick to wash their hands..... What's the reason ???

Investing public should unite and gherao the owners and management of CITY LIMOUZINE until they get a satisfactory answer in writing.
    If they are claiming that they are being audited by the Tax Authorities on request of the Supreme Court , this should be corroborated in writing by the Income Tax Department, and the Supreme Court. Also if they say their cheques will be honoured after 5th September, this too should be given to us investors in writing. As of now, all the banks where these cheques have been presented, claim that they are dishonored because of INSUFFICIENT FUNDS in the Account of City Limouzine.

THE person claiming to be a satisfied investor named VIDYA in this website, seems more like a mole planted by City Limouzine Company, just like some people seen sitting and lining up at the offices of City Limouzine, who claim to be new investors and depositors in the schemes promoted by CITY LIMOUZINE.
    Are they for REAL ??
    Could anyone actually be that stupid and DUMB to entrust their life savings with a company at a time when it is under so much negative publicity, for being unable to honor their obligations to existing investors??

Today its CITY LIMOUZINE, tomorrow it might be FINE INDIA, then who's the next Dream Merchant ??

I would be pleased if this message is posted on your website, and also circulated in the newspapers.

Subroto.

Question About SURESH and VIDYA and CITY LIMOUZINE

We all know there seems to be a problem at CITY LIMOUZINE, they are unable to honor their payments on due date, since Aug 12, 2009.

In the meantime, we wonder why there are people like Mr. Suresh, Mr. Vidya, who post their messages on this site, claiming to be investors in the schemes of City Limouzine, while expressing their displeasure at others who post complaints about City Limouzine.

It is difficult to understand why these persons are so vigorously defending City Limouzine.
    Are they getting something extra from the Company ? More than others ?
    Or maybe, they are very loyal investors in the schemes, who do not mind when the Company fails to fulfill its obligations on time.

Or maybe, these people could be somehow related to the Company itself.

In any case, please..... we are all ofcourse very hopeful, as it is in our own self interest, that City Limouzine honors their commitments, as they promise, after 5th September 2009.
    But let's be realistic here, under the circumstances, barring a miracle, this does not look very likely.

While hoping for the best, we should be prepared for the worst.
    We should scrutinize and examine our contracts with the Company, to evaluate our legal position.

Other Companies with somewhat similar schemes:

Metro Cabs, Fine India, Shree Om Sainath Car Rental, etc....

Question city group is a scandle or what?

Is city limouzines is scandle or what? It has stopped the investors monthly payments claiming to honor the pdc cheques after 5th septmber 09. I am worried about it because I have also invested more than 30 lakhs in it. Somebody help me about the reality of city groups.

Default It is time to unite

I will make appeal to all investors to provide your phone numbers to each other and get ready for taking legal action against the scam collectively. After ensuring that company is fraud.
    Let us wait for 5th Sep 2009 and put up your cheques for clearing and see what happens?

Rajesh (9891085444).

Talking Its looking difficult now-

Rajesh (9891085444).
    I like the idea of Rajesh that we should fight against the problem if any persist. We should provide our phone nos to each other, which will helpful for us to take quick action against the company if require. Only the posts in blongs & the help from others not sufficient when our pocket is also get empty due to our own mistakes. So, please start providing our contact nos after giving any comment
    .. parad milind
    pune

Default Good News

Hi All City limouzines investor,

Just now i heard from the City Limouzines, that they have cleared all the formalities (IT & Auditing Work) and all can invest cheque from sep 08 onwards. Therefore no need to afraid anymore.

This proved the City Limouzines is a really a good Company and not a scam.

Remesh
    Chennai

Dear Consumer Court members, we are getting some biased statements and replies, this is just to inform you that do not go for the biased statements, this may misguide you.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

arun 9819696859 Guest

Question what will happen to our money

This mail is in ref to the artical in ToI 02 sep 09 pages 5
    Now, investment co cheques into trouble
    Mumbai: City Limouzine

I also invested Rs 2,72,000/- in oct 08 and now i'm also worried about my money because I took personal loan and invested with Mumbai: City Limouzine.
    and after that my 3 frndz also invested money by taking loans'

Currently i don't have any other source of income.
    Kindly help me to come out of this critical situation.

hope you will help me