Thread: TLC Insurance India Pvt. Ltd.

Mar 2009

Unhappy TLC Insurance India Pvt. Ltd.

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my mother.
    TLC Insurance India Pvt. Ltd is a 3rd party company for Bajaj Allianz life Insurance. My mother wanted to invest in Bajaj allianz life insurance policy, so she brought a draft for Rs. 25000 on 26-02-2008, payable at Bajaj Allianz Salem branch. The draft was uncashed on 24-03-2008, but she didn't get her policy. Even after so much of follow ups and calls to the agent, Asha Madhukar of TLC Insurance India Pvt. Ltd, nothing happened. Most of the time, the agent, Asha Madhukar didn't answer the phone, or the phone was switched off.
    Since nothing happend till September 2008, my mother asked the agent to refund the money. The agent promised to pay back the amount with interest by October. In October, the agent didn't answer the phone and again, the phone was switched off.
    Then, In December, my mother got a letter from Bajaj Allianz Ltd to undergo medical checkup to get the policy. My mom sent the reply stating she don't want a policy and want the refund. Then, Bajaj Allianz sent the policy in January without my mother undergoing any medical tests.
    On calling TLC Insurance India pvt. Ltd, the customer care executive said, the demand draft sent by my mother was used for someone else's policy and a new demand draft from Canara Bank was used on November 30th to get my mother's policy.

On enquiring TLC Insurance Pvt Ltd, they said, the policy has already been issued and they cannot cancel it. My mother now don't want the policy and is planning to take legal action against Asha Madhukar of TLC Insurance Pvt Ltd, but have no idea what to do. How can we go further from this point ? Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
    Naveen

Kindly provide us your full contact details, policy details, and the address of the TLC Insurance Pvt Ltd.

Admin

Mar 2009

Thank you for your quick reply. Here is the address and policy details. I haven't posted my contact details since its a public forum. I hope that is not a problem.

Address of T.L.C office:

Received on: 05-02-2009
    Agent from TLC: Asha Madhukar

Thanks again.

Naveen

Before taking any legal action, send a notice to both the parent company and the agent, mention all the details in the notice and send it via registered post.

For notice reference visit: videocon fridge

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

Admin

Mar 2009

Thanks for the suggestion and the reference link. I had already called TLC and their reply was, they can't do much about it. TLC also said the policy could be canceled within 15 days of the policy date and now its too late.
    But anyway, I will follow your guidelines and send a notice to both Bajaj Allianz and TLC, as well as the agent.

DGA-IN@FLSMIDTH.COM Guest

Default don’t receive document details

I am joining in TLC at 30.11.2007 and my Co-Ordinator number: TLC1922037. But don’t receive document details in my permanent address. Please check status in my insurance. Sent details in
    dga-in@flsmidth.com. Please very urgent. As soon as possible

rahul_a_lakhani is offline Junior Member

ok sir msg me on my this mobile no.
    -rahul lakhani
    .................................................. .....
    .....................

gbhat is offline Junior Member

Default Policy not received

MY POLICY NUMBER IS 0232992894 AND NO POLICY PAPER RECEIVED TIIL DATE SO PLEASE ENSURE AND SEND MY ORIGINAL BOND POLICY TO ME IN MY PERMANENT ADDRESS SHORTLY .... THANKING YOU AND ONE SMS HAS RECEIVED IN MY MOB NUMBER 9741821741 THAT IS "YOUR POLICY HAS DISPATCHED IN COURIER BUT TILL DATE NO POLICY BOND PAPER IS RECEIVED. sO TAKE ACTION SHORTLY AND IN WHICH ADDRESS IS USED FOR SENDING THIS POLICY AND WHICH COURIER SERVICE HAS USED FOR THIS BY YOU. TREAT MATTER MOST URGENT OK BYE NOW THANKING YOU

sriadobe is offline Junior Member

Default Total loss !!

Hi Naveen ..not only u ..many times happend this kind of mistakes in that same company ! i am giving my personal example...my brother-in-law applied for rs.25000 yr premium in TLC co., this is my first policy in my tlc career. we are submitting medical's also 3 times (one time enough, but the point is twice documents are missing with tlc office/tlc people, just look how much they are professionals :-)) ) ...after 1 yr waiting ..the policy is rejected !! without valid reason. the similar way 5 cases happend in my tlc career. these policy holders pushing too much for their loss (means times loss / interest loss) ..i am paying them to my pocket with interest. REALLY I AM TOO MUCH LOSS !! ..these 5 members my close friends, relatives ! after that i stopped to promote yrly 25000 policies !! in this case ..I AM NOT GETTING SINGLE RUPEE COMMISSION from any company or any body ? more over i am suffering/ lossing my so much time & money !! this is big lesson for me ? so, friends be careful !!

srinivas adepu

Quote Originally Posted by naveen.kumar View Post

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my mother.

Thanks and regards,
    Naveen
    Last edited by sriadobe; 12-30-2011 at 02:09 AM.

g7sukere@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Hi!

Guys just 'DO', you'll know all the things regarding the subject (Yah! this is a Subject, it is not a Joke or Story).

Only one thing I want to share with you, before commenting on TLC and its business, you should have a basic (at least) idea of,

1) Insurance and Insurance Industry in India
    2) IRDA
    3) Traditional and Unit Linked Insurance Policies
    4) Agent and Corporate Agent
    5) All activities of All 24 LICs (LIC + 23 Private LICs)
    6) The Science of Insurance and Life Insurance
    7) The future of Referral Marketing in India/Worldwide
    8) The Science of Network Marketing

You just go through for long analysis regarding the above topics, surely you'll be got a better positive conclusion about TLC and its business. I thought you guys are not aware of TLC and its group of companies. In today India's Laptop and Mobile industry can't play without G7. That G7 branded Laptop and Mobiles are a part of TLC Group. You seen the Laptops in almost all of South Indian channels (23+) are using for news reading, cricket commentary, realty shows etc., with G7 sponsoring. And also you seen the G7 laptops in Kamal Hasan's 'Unnai Pol Oruvan', Vijay's 'Sura' & ‘Velayudam’, the latest Hit ‘Ezham Arivu’, ‘Vellore Mavattam’ etc., movies in main scenes. G7 mobiles are rocks in Kungumam Magazine contests. After HCL, Wipro - G7 is the only company going to be an international Indian branded company (now the company expands its operations more than 25 countries), be proud to be a Indian and be proud to use our Indian made products.

I proud to remain you one thing, till date the TLC company and its business made 360+ Director Achievers (Royalty holders of the company from Just Rs.500/- investment), 1800+ Pension Achievers (Each one have Rs.1, 00, 000/- worth Pension Deposits), 7300+ Car Achievers (through TLC's Car Fund and Bonus for subsequent 72 months, even a Hyundai, Ford etc., car companies won't give the compliments to his customers, employees or his business coordinators), 60000+ Tour achievers (Fun trip to Singapore/Tailand/Andaman, no one private/govt organization provides the gift to his customers, employees or coordinators in all traditional business, please understand this the power of Referral Marketing, It is a gateway to bringing Business magnets even from a rural India, it is not at all possible in a Traditional business, but here Opportunity is OPEN).

Even, I achieved more than 4 foreign trips (Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Srilanka) in last 2 years. The count is countless…

ALL guys know MLM business systems. But,
    NO guys understand the System.
    Who could able to understand the system, they can WIN! WIN! WIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Support:
    * 100% Leaders Support
    * 100% Power Tools Support
    * 100% Meetings Support
    * 100% Trainings Support.

Benefits:
    * Guaranteed Life Settlement
    * Monthly Regular Income
    * Yearly Foreign Trips
    * Own Car
    * Pension Securities
    * Royalty Income and
    * Many Offers throughout Year

Potential:
    Rs.15,00,000 Cr Indian Market Value from Four different Indian Industry.

Offer only for You:
    Start with Just Rs.500 (Offer only for Mar 2012)

That is TLC!!!!

ALL guys know TLC. But,
    NO guys understand the TLC.
    Who could able to understand the TLC, they can WIN! WIN! WIN!

CALL for MORE: 9840 347 697

Many Thanks,

Committed to Success,
    Positive PERUMAL

kumars3 Guest

Default how to get back the full amount

I have paid all 6 installment for 30000/= for 3 years , even after 6 years, when i went and ask for money refund as i dont want to continue the bajaj policy in the bajaj office, the office people say that I can get only the amount 19000. when i join in this scheme, i was adviced that i can cancel any time after the 4years and can take the full amount. Now i went and ask, the office people say that i can take only 19000/- not the full amount, they advice to get this amount only as i can get only this amount not full amount at any point of time.
    is it fate to put this type of policy in bajaj insurance.?
    why people give wrong suggestions/advice to the customers?
    now what can we do to get back the full policy paid amount atleast. I feel very bad to loose 11000/- just like that.
    Please help me in this regard. thanks in advance to whom willing to help me in this regard.

Kumar

Razia sultana Guest

Default Complaint: i want to check about my policy

code no :BC1281
    policy no : 89839695
    proposal no : 62532811

NAGESH B.N Guest

Default Not given my docments

My name nagesh b.n my tlc num 2871109 not given eny docments my account opening 03/03/2008
    not given any documents pleas ch aka tha below send tha docments

Default forgot my passward

I am a co-ordinator id no. TLC 7760068. How can i access my account?

1. tlc insurance india pvt ltd
    By SRINIVAS ADEPU in forum Insurance
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:38 PM
  2. United India Insurance
    By pankaj102sharma in forum Car Insurance
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:33 PM
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:22 PM
  4. Devilal V. The New India Insurance Co.Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 01:53 PM
  5. United India Insurance Co.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments