Thread: Nirmal Bang Securities

Default Nirmal Bang Securities

This is to log a complain against Nirmal Bang Securities PVT. Ltd.Kolkata
    Regional office (Address:AC Market Complex,8th Floor,1 Shakespeare
    Sarani,Kolkata 700 071) and their representative.This is to bring under
    your kind nottice about how they are doing money laundering and making fool
    out of customer. Their RM/manager doing trading without taking
    client consent/confirmation, the whole day they are doing trading without
    any confirmation of client at the end of the day they are giving call that
    hardly ends within 3 sec.

On booking loss their RM/Manager never inform client about their loss, when
    client ask about their account they always give the wrong data.When the same
    is informed to the senior executive of that office their approach is very
    much careless and unprofessional, it seems not giving any waitage on that.
    The same is being informed to their head office grievance cell their update
    is still pending.

Including me I know another 4 persons(Amar Kumar, Santosh Kumar, Sorov
    Datta, Priyabrat Nayak) who are having account in the same branch and being
    victimized/cheated in the same way, like that there could be thousand of
    customers who have been cheated by the same representatives.

Pls guide us how we can legally take step against this fraudulent act. My
    client id with Nirmal Bang is (K053004).

Saurabh Banerjee

Mob: 9748000626

Address:-

C/O Shyamal Kumar Mallick

Kestopur P.O Krishnapur, Rajarhat,

Kolkata 700102, West Bengal

bharati ray Guest

Default Complain against sri susobhan jha and non operation in my account .

Complain against sri susobhan jha nd non operation in my account client code E0100420 dt. 3.11.10 though i have paid a/c payee cheque in your favour and you encashed the cheque on 6.11.10, but even today my account is not operational. I have not received any welcome letter from your end please reply me immediately and treat the matter urgent. In case I do not get your reply immediately I shall lodge complain against you with BSE,NSE , SEBI or other appropriate authority. I am dealing in stock market for the last 10 years.

BHARATI RAY

dharm pal yadav Guest

Lightbulb unauthorised trading by the officials at delhi branch

my name is d p yadav i want to highlight the activities of the delhi branch officials , they done many unauthorised trading in my account no d00572 without my concern without in my notice and without confirmation written memo or telephonic confirmation even they provide me the ledger statement and profit loss statement after three months of regular request now when i am requesting him to provide me the proof of confirmation not only they refusing but the customer support branch at mumbai also not replyng and not responding my mail. thanks d p yadav dpyadav1967@gmailcom

singh_jaikumar is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Thumbs down Nirmal Bang Securities Pvt Ltd

I was working with Nirmal Bang Securities Pvt Ltd at jaipur(6005) Branch as Senior Dealer.

Due to My Personel Problems it was not possible me To Continue My services with Nirmal Bang Securities Pvt Ltd from 08 March 2011. so I Told My Resign Intention to My reporting Manager. and I sented a mail of Resign to my Reporting Manager. In Mail I Request My reporting manager for Exemption of Notice period.

and My reporting Manager Accepted My resing from 08 march 2011 and also Exempt my Notice Period. For My Balance Salary amount My reporting Manager Assured me that My balance amount will be paid in full and Final Settlement within next 60 days. but Till now I have not received My salary amount. I Talked many Times to the Local office at jaipur. lastly they said that My notice period was not Exempted By H.o. so you are not eligble to gate salary. Then i sented a Layer Demand Notice. but Till Now they not giving any nswer of my letters.

so you are Requested to make a Kind attention on the matter and Give a right Justice.

I beleive in justice.

brian nathaniel soans is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Exclamation trading frauds

dear friend,
    please note these are technolegal cases and i have been victim of such crimes. thus i provide free legal advice on the same..if you wish you can call me at 09245201687 brian soans

when we say corruption in high political places - we need to also fight against media corruption. corruption in stock markets and eradicate the same. join hands with trust hope and faith and we shall overcome the hassles -understand the crime and assure you justice

navpreet1982 is offline Junior Member

Sub: Complaint against Nirmal Bang Securities Private Limited for not transferring my shares and not providing my balance amount.
    This complaint is against Nirmal Bang Securities Private Limited located at SCO 55-56-57, sector 8-C,Above IDBI Bank,Chandigarh-160009. My client Id with Nirmal bang is 10751108. I have submitted transfer of shares slips no. 5013962 and 5013963 with them on December, 30 2011 so that I could transfer my shares from nirmal bang to my another demat account. This process normally takes 3 days of time but I have not received any information from nirmal bang till date (Jan 11, 2012). The persons I tried to contact at Chandigarh branch are Pardeep, Kavi Kumar and Mahima goswami. I also tried to call them at their head office on Jan 09, 2012 and Jan 10, 2012 and according to them they have not received any of such requests. I also asked them to prepare the cheque for balance amount but the same was also not taken care till date. Also every time I call them they tell me a separate different story. I would like to file a case against the said company and its employees for misguiding me and for the harassment I am going through.

Hari_consumercourt is offline Junior Member

Default Beware of online fraud Agents

Hi Friends

I strongly advising you all , Please Dont believe such Free services from fraud Agents/Brokers or any individual persons whos has no physical identification.

if you want to go for Agent s whos offered with free service. .
    Please check his PAN Card,Company Head office address. and current communication Address.

i have bad experiance with these online Agents.(proof records are available for Online transfer,Emails, and his cheap tricks on my mobile with recorded)

just simple logic why they offering free services .. just think once

any banking related issues just go with
    BANKING OMBUDSMAN (Reserve Bank of India)

1. Kotak Securities
    By adv.singh in forum Investment
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. SMC Global securities Ltd.
    By Mr. Garg in forum Stock Market