Thread: City Limouzines Scam

nshaikh is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default City Limouzines Scam

Hi All City Limouzines Investors,

Like all you people out there, I have also invested in City Realcom. I sold my house, and then invested in it so that I can buy a bigger house with the returns. I don't know why these people do such things. I hope the government gets involved to unearth the scamsters and make these people return at least their invested amounts.

Any investor who needs my help, or is able to provide any help is really appreciated.

Yasmeen Shaikh

hans123 Guest

Default City Limouzines Scam

Hi City Limouzines Investors,

Like all you people out there, I have also invested in City limouzines, so that I can get with the good returns. I don't know why these people do such things. I hope the government gets involved to unearth the scamsters and make these people return at least their invested amounts.

Default city limouzine

if you the high court cases against city limo, you will find that city limo
    people are trying to comply with the systems. There id a judgement on 17th september to call AGM and finalise sheme declared by them. Which they agreed.
    The problem is : the Economic offence Wing of government is investigating income from abroad and they have freeze all accounts.
    City people are requesting government to allow them to do a routing business of the scheme.(which includes trasction of money also.)

Default City Lomouzines Investment

I have also invested in city lomouzines to earn the better returns but i got the news, and i was very shocked. what shall i do now, should i again beleive to on such types of services agencies to invest huge money. It would be better to have bank which we are getting small interest on our investment

VARUN BANGA Guest

Default Cheaters

Mr. investor (s)

By Investing in City Realcon ( Group of Companies ) or similar companies people think that they would be able to double or triple there money in very short time . however they dont think the risk involved in that. I would like to ask one question from all the investors : ARE THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES PROMISING HIGH RETURN EARNING THIS MUCH ???? When hugh companies like reliance , infosys , tata's are not able to show this much growth then how can these small companies give profit to there clients. So thats the case and now everyone who has invested or will be invesing in these companied should understand that the day there stomach is full they will burst . how lucky you are you have to understand. DONT EVER INVEST IN SUCH FRAUD COMPANIES, THEY ARE HUMAN EATERS.

QUOTE=nshaikh;17426]Hi All City Limouzines Investors,

Yasmeen Shaikh[/QUOTE]

delhi group Guest

Default city limo. scam

TO,
    Chairman/Managing Dir. CITY LIMO/CITY REALCOM
    WE all on behalf of all investers would like to submit that massage of assurance to all the INVESTERS at the auspicious occasion of ID and NAVERATRA regarding the safty of their capital cannot serve the purpose IT is ment to, due to some of the following reasions and some specific action which need to be taken.
    All along till date INVESTERS are not even aware of the reasions for the suspention of deposit of cheqs. from AUG 09, onwards.and are not aware of the backround and details of the schem submited to the HON,high court MUMBAI.
    IT is nessary to take some immediate steps and inform the investers through your W

EBSITE of the principle featchers if any change in schem submited to HONR, High court.

B) Reasions for suspension of cheqs deposit IS it because of liqudity problem of the CO.
    which is not at all Expected" ,or any instructions from the Govt.body due to certain spesfic reasions.
    Pl inform the INVESTER of the spesfic steps the CO is taking to overcome the above stated problem .

Sunita Ramachandran Guest

Default City Limouzine and City Realcom

Dear Sir/Madam

I , Sunita Ramachandran and my mother Mrs. Sroja Ramachandran had invested in 3 of
    the schemes pertaining to City Realcom and City Limouzine. The cheques that the
    company gave started bounching in Aug 2009 and we have incurred in addition to loss
    of the income, additional cheque return charges. Kindly help us resolve and let us
    know incase an hearing is arrived at.

Sunita Ramachandran

Default updation for city realcom

Dear Team,
    I'm not getting any correct updation for the case of city realcom co.
    on which I also invested 2,72,000/-.

every day i'm getting different new for the same
    I'm not sure whome to belive

Kindly let me know how I can get correct news for the same case.

Arun Yadav
    +919819696859
    +919029788566

sushila Guest

Default clearification on the scam

dear company owners

such a big fraud has taken place in ur company abt which u were aware of but still befooling the people and continued ur investment schemes and now enough money has been acumulated by u and nw ur intentions have cme in open if the statement is wrong then why not the boss of the company or any responsible head nt coming to clarify the doubts of the customers in front of media .please think abt the hard earned money of the poor people.

Rajiv Sharma Guest

Thumbs up City Limozine

if you the high court cases against city limo, you will find that city limo
    Dear All,

I am also one of the Investor of the same company, Hope so all will go smooth & we all will get our payment back.

Note: Any body read the Proxy form which is available on their site. Kindly go thru that..You will found that they are ready to pay the invested amount with something 7% interest PA on principle amount on reducing balance method in 12 installment.And there is some conditions also for the same. Friends..go thru it & if any body is master in calculation, please brief all of us on same.

Regards..
    Rajiv Sharma - 9833001945 / Mumai.

Najeeb Guest

Question Any update?

Friends,

We have invested lakhs in the City Limoizine/ Realcom schemes and now are stuck up.

On the proxy form it has been mentioned that the money will be returned to Class"A" Creditors? but what about Preference Shareholders? How are they going to be compensated?

On the proxy form there are two timings mentioned on 14th n 15th of October, 11:30 am n 3:30 pm. What is the correct time for the metting. Also what all documents do we need to carry ? Do we need to get the agreement copies along as well?

Also I had read somewhere that the EOW(Economic Offences Wing) is investigating their source of income from abroad and as such has frozen their accounts? In such a case the cheques should be returned stating the reason " Stop Payemnt Requested by cleint/drawer"

Then why are the cheques being returned with the reason as "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS" ?

Lots of confusion / Lots of questions , any undates with anyone?

Mr.Rajiv Sharma, Mr.Arun Yadav, Ms. Sunitha, Ms. Yasmeen/ others, If anyone wants to get in touch, Kindly do mail me on snajeebr@rediffmail.com. Lets try to get together n put our brains (whatevber is left of it) to try n help eachother.

Najeeb, Mumbai
    snajeebr@rediffmail.com

Wink citi limouzines scam

the company are totally fraud and the people which are talking about the company is positive and advice to the investors that dont take the legal action, they are the agent of the company just like as dalal and they are pimp. i think the indian govt. should handle the matters and play the role of a mediator and sayyed masood is a totally fraud man and he ia trying to run away from india but the bombay high court should not release the passport.

Default Same fate

Companies like city limouzines will always end up like this. The investors never seem to learn from their past mistakes as the lure for doubling or tripling their hard earned money blinds them from seeing the obvious pitfalls.

The company has claimed (on it's website) that all is fine with the company and that it will make some confidence building announcement sometime next month. We have no option but to wait.

I too had invested some 2 years back and till July this year have recovered much more than what I had invested. It is only the recent investors who may lose money if the company closes down.

Angry city limouzine a big fraud company

it seems the owner of this company and his family are planning to runaway from the country but luckily police has taken his passport .. i hope he gets punsihed for wat he has done to all .. so many ppl's money is at stake .... such ppl along with his staff shuld be punished severely ....

Krishi6700 Guest

Default City Cheques Bounce

Even I have invested in City Combo scheme last year, now that the cheques have started bouncing. Lot of rumours heard & read about the company. I am not sure what should be done. Bcoz we dont know the exact reason why is this happening? & when shall things be fine again.

Krishna