Thread: Tata photon plus very slow speed

Default Tata photon plus very slow speed

TO

My name is Dr. Saeed
    photon plus number 9251036551
    i purchase unlimited plan on 1 June and promise speed of 3.1 Mbps and enjoy surfing but ....i am getting amazing speed of 0.04 Mbps (according to speed test.net) actually not more than 20 kbps
    so its my kind request to tata team to listen to common man like me

Dr. Saeed
    navedsaeed72@yahoo.in

mo.ujef Guest

Thumbs down speed problem

My name is mansuri mo.ujef
    photon plus number 9227410708
    i purchase unlimited plan on 1 June and promise speed of 3.1 Mbps and enjoy surfing but ....i am getting amazing speed of 0.04 Mbps (according to speed test.net) actually not more than 20 to 40 kbps
    so its my kind request to tata team to listen to common man like me

Dear Mansuri,

Tata photon team,

This is Vidya & my photon plus number is 9243153231.The speed is supposed to be 3.1 Mbps and but I am getting ONLY a speed of 0.04 Mbps (according to speed test.net). Its my kind request to the team to look into this issue. This is really bad, the promised speed is not received.

Vidya

Dear Mr.Mansuri,

We called You on your given number 9998880957 but it was not responded. Hence kindly be informed that we have registered the complaint vide docket number 349386505 and the same will be resolved soon.

Angry Amazingly slow speeed of tata photno +

Respected Tata Photon + Team,

I got this data card for ultimate use but unable to make such use of it due to lack i mean very much lack of speed in the network/device, i have launched a complain today on CC but am not expecting a good solution from them as always. I was promised for a speed of 3.1 Mbps but my speed is 0.04 Mbps download as well as upload, do you agree for paying 1000 rupees for this much of speed monthly, i mean should i..?
    I am a person roaming all over India due to work and experiencing the same result all over. I don't know the reason of such low speed as am suffering this very hard and want it to be resolved ASAP please..
    My Tata number is 9212049166, on the name of Aditya Gupta, please resolve the problem soon and let me use 3.1 Mbps of my speed please and don't delay or i'll have to suffer too much.

With regards

Dear customer,

Default worst speed of tata photon plus

I have brought a tata photon plus no 9234811975 with 10 gb data usage which promises 3.1Mbps speed . But forget about this speed, i cant even do net surfing properly even gtalk doesn't work and downloading speed is 20kbps. When talked to CC , they just keep giving blah blah reason for bad network in my area. Infact i have tried this photon in 2 states at 2-3 places but no difference in speed can be found and at the same place other photon works fine. So definitely the problem is with my device. I want you to change this devise or help me out some other way but i want this thing get fixed. I have wasted my Rs 1500 on this. Forget about 10 gb , i wil not be able to use 1 gb with this speed.

Default worst speed of tata photon plus

TO

purva.r is offline Junior Member

Dear Kunal,

Anik Paul Guest

Default Tata photon speed is very low.

I am Anik Paul. My tata photon account number is 9231250560. My high speed internet balance is almost 6 GB. The download speed is just only 30 - 50 kbps. This is your high speed? Your customer care executive does not tell me a proper solution. In fact I have suffered this speed problem for almost 2 months. So please give me a proper solution.

Dear Mr. Kunal,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number 9525588421 to understand your concerns regarding the speed issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

Hence, we would like to inform you that if you want to change your device please kindly visit any of your nearest Tata Docomo icare centre.

Tata Docomo.

Default Tata Photon Low Internet speed

Dear Tata Photon Team

I am Vibhor chaturvedi my tata Photon Plus Number is 9212285856 & my number is 9540669117. i lived in palam near dwarka, new delhi. our net speed & network strenth is very low. when we tried to open a side it will take too much time. i tried to registered complaint tata phton site but it will taking so much time due to our slow net speed. please try to resolve our problem.

Vibhor