Thread: JustRechargeIt.com cheating people

nardneevar is offline Junior Member

Default JustRechargeIt.com cheating people

Name:  justrechargeit.jpg
    JustRechargeit is cheating customers. Its high time the site is banned. There are 3 transactions that have happened in the past and the respective details I am pasting here. None of the payments have been made yet. First of all they have violated the 5 -7 business day service level agreement. On top of that, they don't even bother to reply back when I remind them about this.

Cheating No:1
    ---------------------

This is to inform you that the merchant has initiated the refund process for order number MK00000936568 for your transaction on the just recharge it site (I am not able to paste the url here). This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply.Rest assured amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure.

Until then we request for your cooperation.

Cheating No: 2
    ---------------------

We regret to inform you that due to some error, your recharge was not successful. This is to inform you that we have initiated the refund process for order number ML00002146485 for your transaction on just recharge it site (I am not able to paste the url here). This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply. Rest assured the amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure within the next 5-7 business working days.

Cheating No: 3
    ---------------------
    We regret to inform you that due to some error, your recharge was not successful. This is to inform you that we have initiated the refund process for order number ML00002139750 for your transaction on just recharge it site (I am not able to paste the url here). This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply. Rest assured the amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure within the next 5-7 business working days.

Please help the innocent who are getting cheated by companies like JustRechargeIt.com

Default refound

i recharged Rs, 170 to my uninor number but that number blocked by operator so how can refund that amount.

vivek kumar sharma Guest

Default complaint

Sir Wednesday night I recharge my videocon d2h of 231rs.they cut my Amount From my Card .as soon I got A mail .. your re charge is un successful but they Cut My amount plz help me out sir

1. Reliance cheating people