Thread: Reliance Netconnect Complaint

ChandraK is offline Junior Member

Default Reliance Netconnect Complaint

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9381283034. I cancelled this card on may by calling customer care, i was asked to pay the bill before cancellation and i paid the bill as they said. I cancelled the card because i lost it. I was told cancellation was done, but immediately next month, new bill was generated.

I registered a compliant with the customer care, but they din't gave me proper answer. Now after three months, they are asking me pay some huge amount stating that i have used data card. I again registered a complaint, but instead of addressing my problem, i am getting annoying calls and sms everyday to pay the bills. They are asking me to pay amount for their negligence.

Thanks for your assistance

Quote Originally Posted by ChandraK View Post

Thanks for your assistance

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hi Chandra,

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

KVV Satyanarayana reddy Guest

My reference to Reliance data card no.9393653606.I have taken 3months advance plan paying an amount of Rs. 2523 (750 /-per month unlimited down loading) with net setter in your RELIANCE Communication center WEBWORLD - Kondapur. On 20/July/2011 validity date up to 20/October/2011.All the relevant documents are submitted. It was ensured that even "0" billing will be sent to my residential address.

There of 2months of your services were good.

One fine day I received a mail with bill no.363532463782. Stating that I need to pay an amount of Rs. 1075/-.With due date of 15/October/2011, for usage period of one month 27/08/2011 to 26/09/2011. I have rushed up to the said RELIANCE WEBWORLD-KONDAPUR and intimated the mistake committed by RELIANCE and asked them to wave off the amount to avoid disconnection.

May be my disconnection was avoided but the payable amount was not waved off as such I have been receiving N number of calls from your RELIANCE asking to pay the bill or to be ready for disconnection. I have explained each and every one of the RELIANCE caller about by 3 Months advance rental plan and provided the details of my amount paid to the RELIANCE, and requested them to go through the plan details before calling to my phone number. This process of RELIANCE calling – My explaining was carried out for 1month. There was a MAIL/SMS stating that my monthly post paid rental will be enhanced to Rs.950/-per month after the due date. In the mean time I have been to the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur and met Mr. Sharif (team leader) and explained him the ongoing harassment in personal. (There is no manager level person in the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur to address my problem.)

In the next face I have received another bill with no. 363595258905 stating that I need to pay an amount due of Rs. 1017/-. This time due date was 14/November/2011. The bill period was from 27/ September/2011 to 26/October/2011. I have again rushed up to the said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur and expressed my deep sorrow regards for RELIANCE communication bill system and their inefficiency in not sorting out my problem. On repeated follow up I was awarded with a complaint number no.164191754 on dated 20/10/11for the first time.

There by I was rewarded with a bonus of disconnection to my net services on 25th October 2011.

Again on approaching I was given a complaint no.164700390 on dated 29/October/2011 and ensured to connect the net with in 24hours. But there is no use.

Again this time I have encroach and complained to Nodal officer Mr. Avinish (may be assistant of Mr. Nandana babu).I have been given 2 complaints no.164882134 from said RELIANCE WEB WORLD – Kondapur & another complaint no.164884371 from NODEL office on 1st of November.

But there is no use.

From past 1month 10 days I was put to suffer by only and only RELIANCE Communication.
    And for the last 10 days Reliance communication had made me fool by terminating my net. i am passing many huddles for the past 10 days.
    Today date is 5th of November but still my net is not connected.

MY USAGE MAY BE THE LEAST OF 700MB FOR 3MONTHS BUT MY PURPOSE OF USING HAS IMPORTANCE.

I wanted to clear some points.
    1) Once the agreement is made for 3MONTHS PLAN (unlimited) how can an intermediate bills be raised.
    2) How come a complaint be taken in easy, that too when a customer is backing up for many times.
    3) Why is a customer being suffered for the faults made by RELIANCE Communication? A) Fault bills are being raised. B) Following up for the same fault bill payments through phone, mail. C) Threatening the customer for disconnection for the same said false bill.
    4) Once the agreement is made for 750/- per month unlimited plan how can the plan be enhanced to 950/- with limiting the usage.
    5) If atoll a monthly post paid customer is suppose to pay a bill, and a due date is given on 14th November why disconnection is made on 25th of October.

RELIANCE SHOULD HAVE A MECHANIZED SYSTEM FROM TOP MANAGEMENT TO BOTTOM MOST TO AVOID THIS TYPE OF PROBLEMS.

RELIANCE PROVIDES THE BEST COMUNICATION ALL ROUND THE WORLD. BUT IT DOES NOT HAVING THEIR OWN COMMUNICATION STANDARDS.

11-06-2011, 01:27 AM #4

Hi Satyanarayanareddy,

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

11-06-2011, 01:27 AM #4

Hi Satyanarayana,

Default netconnect +

i have purchased a netconnect device no. 9371452485 from a elience executive mr. Vikas Tohrat no.(9595522777). It's verification is cancel due to wrong data in CAF form which is filled by relience executive(i gave him my driving license but he filled my father's name on the form). so my connection has suspended from last 10 days.
    i was complained to c.care and nodel office pune and also visited relience web world but no one resolved my problem.
    one another thing mr. vikas is not receiving my call when i informed him about my connection suspendation.
    and i got my first bill so i am confused about payment of bill. should i pay the bill ???
    now what can i do ?

now what can i do ?
    pleae help me.

regards,
    netconnect customer

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Sampoorna Guest

Default UnReliable Services Of Reliace Netconnect+

Hi Sir,

My datacard number is 9393666492.I took this datacard at Gachibowli from a Relaince dealer Nadim (7569480099) by paying 2600 Rs (3 months plan).It was going fine for 1 month.
    On 17Th Oct I got a bill of 1240 Rs, then immediatly I called Relaince dealer.He asked me to forward bill to his mail and I sent him the bill.On Next day my datacard had disconnected.I called Reliance customer care ,They said some amount was still due.So I called Relaince dealer and his manager (9396672555) many times,But didn't get any responce,They didn't even answer my calls.I have been suffering with this from last one month.

I saw the similar complants in this forum.I dont know who are the right contact person to these complants.Please Respond Immediatly.

m/s. u. s. lal Guest

Default Cheating-Paid Rs.1499.00

This is to put on record that i paid Rs.1499.00 for a 7.2mbps card thru the internet and was delivered a 3.1mbps card after more then 24hrs when they are repeatedly informing on the phone that the card will be delivered in 2hours-this is utter lies/misleading the consumer.
    From 01.12.11 i have been calling the delivery boy's number who delivered us the card-9681232321 and he have been taking me in circles for the past more then four days.
    As we were not delivered the card we ordered, we do not want the card now and would like to return the card and get our money back-i feel this is a case of cheating.
    Kindly let us know where can the data card be returned and also get my money back.
    kind regards-U. S. Lal-dipak lal

rehaannawaz is offline Junior Member

Unhappy paying for 3g spees n getting 4kb/s .. .

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9018172055. I am facing speed problem from the first day I purchased Reliance net connect (HUAWEI E 173). Im getting speed approx. 50 kb/s as i have 3g plan rs 999.

I [COLOR=#009900 !important]registered[/COLOR] approx. 10 compliants with the customer care, but they din't gave me proper answer. How i can i pay for 3g as im nt using taht. so, pleasre i request your good self to help me out. that ll be your most kindness.

I am really tired of this and i want to end this.

Thanks for your assistance.

SAGAYANATHAN Guest

Exclamation Reliance net connect #9381243366

This is with reference to my reliance data card number 9381243366. I cancelled this card on 20/12/2011 by sending e-mail to customer care, i was asked to pay the bill for Rs.992.70 before cancellation and I immediately paid the bill on 09/01/2012 as they said through Net Banking vide reference No. 14904551 and receipt no.AM19004645. I cancelled the card because I prefer to choose other Net Service provider.

I provided payment receipt to customer care to deactivate my net . That time my net not woreked I thought my request was done and at the same time I got the mail from customer care stating “Kindly note that your request has been registered vide Service Request ID 169824219 (On 01/10/2012 08:54:22 AM) and the same would be resolved within 15 days from the time request has been logged”

Now they informed thru sms stating Payment Rs1221/- is still pending Kindly make the payment today online or Reliance store avoid Legal action.

today (21/04/2012) I got sms stating Advocate Notice Generated against your non payment of HSD 9381243366 Rs.1221/ shall be delivered shortly make payment avoid legal action.

Kindly advise.
    My Mobile No. 9840072131

sagayanathan.
    Chennai.

Default Complaint against reliance 3g data card

Ref: Complaint against reliance 3g data card

this is regarding above mentioned reference that i pradeep singh bora
    bought a reliance 3g data card having mdn no. 7827060457 on april 5th
    from reliance distributors vriti infocom p. Ltd. Since then 3g data
    card not worked for 5-6 days, with my complaint no. 176800966 dt
    9-4-2012 and complaint no. 176857616 dt 10-4-2012, executive visits
    and asked us to format our system, then reinstall our system we worked
    with data card with rarely net connectivity from 12-04-2012 to
    19-04-2012, thereafter it again not working. Again we filed complaint
    no. 177564531 and 177566060 dt 19-04-2012. Meanwhile surprisingly
    they also raised a bill of rs 217.00 for 06-04-2012 to 13-04-2012.
    Now i request you to take appropriate action against company for not
    providing services according to advertisement, and also refund my
    amount of rs 1700.00 which i paid for data card and the loss which i
    got during 13-14 days.

Pradeep singh bora
    ph: 7838984100

sriram2cu is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

hi this is Sriram Kannan from Ambattur OT, Chennai.
    i had taken Reliance net connect + connection (Prepaid) with the data card no : 9380073549 on april 14th from a private shop by the name FASHION POINT in ambattur.
    ever since i took the connection, i was not clearly explained of the plans and how things work with reliance prepaid connection.
    my Frc ( first recharge ) was not done on the assured date of april 14th and i had to call customer care service several times to ensure
    the recharge is done and it was done after 3 days. my primary concern is my details are not updated yet so that the customer care team
    can help me out with my issues in the internet service. i was asked to contact point of purchase and later web world which i did several times
    to ensure my details are updated in their database. its been around 15 days and still my details are not updated yet. i am receiving a low speed and
    intermittant connection with download rate varying from 5-25 kbps, occasionally around 25-45 kbps whereas i should be getting around
    250-300 kps download rate for a decent connectivity. i had lastly lodged a complaint with the customer care ( no: 177776949) which they
    claim to raise manually in their system. later i had no response on the complaint and called them back to check if my issue was resolved but they again said i should contact web world for a solution. so i went to the reliance web world in anna nagar a week ago and they spoke with the sales person ( Fasion point) and got the number of a distributor under the name of SARAVANA TRADERS ( 9382559669 ). the person from the reliance web world spoke t him and assured that my details will be updated within an hour. i also got the distributors contact number and kept in touch to ensure my details are updated. but until now they are not yet updated. am still receiving a low speed and am feeling hopeless and bad for getting the reliance connection. i am in dire need of a resolution for the problem.
    my problems are,
    1) my Details are not updated yet in the database even when it has been over 15 days.
    2) speed is very bad and far less than assured.
    3) poor customer service and inability to track down the source of the problem.
    4) even when i thought lets leave behind all the problems and start afresh and give my details to web world for updation, they did not take it and said the problem must be rectified after their talk with the distributor.

data card no : 9380073549
    my contact no: 9940144920
    mail id: sriram2cu@gmail.com

ASHUTOSH123412 Guest

Thumbs down Not able to get broadband signals from last 1 year

Hi my self ashutosh pandey my netconnect+ no. Is 9391895624,i am using reliance net connect+ last one year .
    I have problem regarding my speed and i am not able to get connect in high speed/hybrid mode.many times i raised the complaint but it was not solved.
    As per ur dealer he allways says that it will come .the latest complaint no. Is 17834103 at the customer care. They respond that it is in weak signal area it will not solve
    but thing is that if i am not getting speed that u recommended than why should i pay that much of tarrif.
    If u know that it is in weak signal area than why u r allowing to sell broadband connection in thbis area without informing costumers regarding speed.

The details of
    modem model-huawei ec150
    area- sarapaka,khammam dist,andra pradesh

1. Reliance netconnect complaint
    By Anto Manathara in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:04 AM
  2. Complaint against reliance netconnect..
    By Unregistered in forum Broadband