Thread: Gift360 a fraud company

roboherrick Guest

Thumbs down Gift360 a fraud company

Gift360 seems to be a fraud company. They will get the money from you, keep it to themselves for few days and return the money stating that the products are not available at the moment. No one will respond to your queries after sales is done. There are people named Sandeep, Malathy, Akil who will never help you in anything and they are known as the key players in customer service for Gift 360. NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM GIFT 360. You will end up in frustration without getting the product and you have to call them 100 times to get your money back.

dinssss is offline Junior Member

Default Gift 360

Complaint closed thanks for consumer court forum..
    Last edited by dinssss; 02-20-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thumbs up Thank you for helping others

Quote Originally Posted by roboherrick View Post

Gift360 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Provide Contact info

I on behalf of Gift360.in apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly mail us your contact info at escalation@gift360.in along with your order reference no in order for us to solve your problem. We will also be initiating internal escalation for the below mentioned employees of Gift360.

Team Gift360.in
    Escalation Department

Quote Originally Posted by roboherrick View Post

Gift360 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Product Delivered

Dear Mr Dinesh,

We are sorry for the delay in delivery of the product ordered by you. The delay was caused due to the size of the t-shirt and track suit not mentioned when the order was placed. The same has been delivered to you and hence we request you to kindly remove the complaint from the forum.

Team Gift360.in
    Escalation Department

Quote Originally Posted by dinssss View Post

I have ordered a reebok sports kit in gift360.in.My order details are as follows

Order number: 2332

Rs. 2,298
    Subtotal: Rs. 2,298
    Shipping price: Rs. 0
    Total: Rs. 2,298

I have called the customer care many times.they said to email me at sandeep@360.in but till now no response.They are volunteerly cutting the call and they are saying the same response that my product will be delivered day after tomorrow.But no hope.Can you please involve in this matter and close this fraud company to end.iam ready to file a case in any court .this fraud site should be stopped.

Dinesh.

Abhishek S P Guest

Default Gift360

Hi All,

Looks like Gift360 has cheated many people. I bought a product in the month of july 09 and till now i've mailed them and called their customer support several times, all they say is that the product is out off stock and i'll be receiving the same ASAP. But till now i have'nt received it. I mailed the proof that i have brought the product, to a person named sandeep (sandeep@gift360.co.in). Even he gave the same reply, out off stock... And couple of times the customer support people even hung up my call, coz i used to call them almost frequently...

Abhishek

adv.om is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

instead of talking so many times, once at lease send a registered letter warning about taking legal action sir

Manas Tripathy Guest

Default gift 360

Hi Team,

Whenever i call to the customer care center, i do not get a positive
    response. It seems they avoided to tell anything. I had placed my order on 7
    th OCT 2009 an i have been told that i'll get it delivered within 14 days.

When i call the CC last week on Monday, they said i'll get it on Saturday.
    But no luck. Today again i called and the CC person response was "I'll get
    the "The stock is not there", when i persists that if i can get my money
    back, the CC person told me that I'll get the order delivered on or before
    This Saturday i.e 14th NOV 2009. Which i expect should be true, but i'm not
    assured.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Manas.T

sukhija Guest

Default Thanks

hi all
    thanks for save my money because i was ready to buy something from 360.in but i saw all mails against 360 and now i m not going to buy anything from 360...........

Thanks a lot.....................

Sandeep

Default Products ordered not received yet.

I have ordered 1 Corded TV Headphone SHP2500 and 1 Wireless Headphone SHC1300 on 24.11.2009 and the Order No. is 7077 but I have not received these items so far. Please intimate me about the delivery.

B.M. Joseph
    1350, Sector-12
    R.K. Puram
    Ring Road
    New Delhi 110 022

arun s Guest

Default gift360 a fraud company

Hai,

Am Arun, i purchased a philips hair multi styler machine for 2000 buggs. i was so happy when i recieved the product.i started using the product the next day only. i found the product was not working. immediately i called to the call care one guy attended the call and asked me to send a mail to escalation@gift360.in. i mailed them many times about the complaint but dint get any reply. when ever i call them and ask they said they dint recieve my mail. finally after some days they said they wont refund the money back. only if we file the complaint by the same day when we recieve the product they will refund it seems. They are very brave and give some reasons to avoid the customers feedback or problems we are facing. i dont have any hope they will exchange me the product too. my 2000 rupees has gone.

so dont shop in gift360.

arun,
    peelamedu,
    coimbatore,
    tamil nadu,
    india.

Surfer Guest

Thumbs up Thanks for the warnings

Hi guys,

I was about to buy a watch from gift360.in but now I will not be buying.
    Thanks for the warning.

get2kirans is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Gift360 seems to be a fraud company.

Initial support over the phone form the customer care before taking the order was good, Which never made me to think its never a fake company but, Now i feel its all fake after reading the comments about gift360.

It was confirmed that i will receiving the order on Monday BY Aditi, Syaeada perveraze,Neha, sameera, Prashanth & also Bhanu* who is a team lead*, and till now we have not received any calls or the consignment even after repetitive/consistent follow-ups with the above mentioned people,

There is no proper support from gift360 executive. One person says the order has been dispatched the other says we don't have stock. and we have our all the calls recorded over the mobile phone.

I don’t want any of my friends to go through the same I’ll definitely ask them to not place any order with your organization

My personal feeling is that, when the bank sends the credit card bills they should not refer/promote these kind of companies and also black list the same since majority of business comes through credit card only

The order was placed on Dec 10 and they said it'll be delivered with in 14 days but so far we have not received. All the transactions with Gift360 including Phone call have been recorded with us. i was thinking to place an compliant against gift360. what you people have to say ? Any suggestions ?

Default Than you for the warnings

Quote Originally Posted by get2kirans View Post

I donít want any of my friends to go through the same Iíll definitely ask them to not place any order with your organization

Thank you for these posts regarding Gift360.in. I received an offer document from
    Citibank. Thanks to your warnings I have decided not to go with the offer.

best wishes for 2010 ! Is good to know I did not get fooled by these companiesThanks to you all.

Talking hahahhaahahhaaaa

oo god!!!
    This company is the worst that exists in ur country!
    I am sooo frustrated with my experience with them that now I can only laugh about it!!
    I cant believe an enterprise can be sooo neglegent and pathetic!!

Keep it up gift360!! you are now on the top list of the most miserable companies because of which our country is still developing and not already developed!!

Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:43 PM