Thread: Dasha Mobi Technologies (India) Ltd

ajaydewan is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default Dasha Mobi Technologies (India) Ltd

I had prchased 1 Lac SMS last month @Rs 4412 with validity of 2 years from

Dasha Mobi Technologies (I) Ltd.,#007, 1st Floor, Sai Pragathi Towers,Opp: woodland show room,Himayath nagar main road,Himayath nagar, Hyderabad

I use this low cost sms to send messages to my customers & prospectiv clients

I was sending sms but suddenly 10 days back, there site went down. There was no communication for 4-5 days, Suddenly i got a mail that there is some tech problem & it will be operational by 25th Aug

I tried calling their call center, no one was picking. I called all other phones there was a recorded message that the phone is out of service. i got a bit suspicious, i called up the agent (Sushmita)who sold me the product, she says that we did not get our salary for last 2 months & i have left the company.

Then i called up their sales enq number displayed boldly on their web site 040-66991999
    It took me 4 hrs today to get thru as no one was picking up. Finally a security guy picked up and i told him to connect me to the tech support as my business is sufferring. the poor chap had nothing to say, i asked him give it to sales guy. He was confused. this leads me to a suspition that something wrong in the company

I suspect this special scheme of 1 lac was floated to collect as much money from the people .

What do i do now. My business is suffering & i feel cheated by the company

Default Dasha Mobi Technologies

Even we are facing the same problem from the past two weeks. If any one found any solution for this, please let me know on 9393054518. We would be really thankful to you.

Chaitanya.

Default solution

hi friends this is kumar rao from BANGALORE.
    thank god even i was a customer of this company only because of mis conception of 2 paise per sms. later i got realized that instead of spending 2paisa on 50% efficiency,better to operate with a reliable provider and sure service is proportional to pricing.

i am currently operating my business with the organization ZESTWINGS.

I AM SURE U WILL GET A RELIABLE SOLUTION FOR ANY TYPE OF SMS PROPAGATION. with ur permission i will forward this to ZESTWINGS.

hope every thing will be fine.

Default Dasha is making false commitments

I had a talk with the sales rep of Dasha some time back and wanted a huge quantity for a big marketing campaign. I was offered pricings like 2 paisa and even below.

All these commitments stand false.

Its always better to buy it from a standard known ISO certified company.

I did it from VAPSOFT. Its a ISO certified renowned company. You can check out at:

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Please provide us the details related to the service provider and information related to the service you have taken from them. Is it telecom company or else? Please revert back soon.

Default Is there any why to complient in this regard

I am chennai, am also having same problem, i suspect this people would have run.

Can we all give a compliment against them.

G L Sekhar
    glsekhar@gmail.com

www.SMSEmpower.com Guest

Default plz beware

Some of our clients were also lured by the "Best & Cheapest" offer of Dasha Mobi Technologies.

Now, they have realised the truth of dasha. Luckily, some of our clients had kept their bulk sms account with us live and they did not have to suffer from the complete stoppage of their sms services.

I would suggest everyone to beware of such companies and to go with reliable companies like SMSEmpower.

If anyone needs help, we will be ready to help you out.

Default Dasha company is doing Fraud?

I have buyed 1 lakh sms and i got 1 lakh freely so for this i have saled to my client and from last 20 days i am suffering from a problem that the server is not working and they said it will be cleared on 25th aug but tillnow it was not cleared ....

So for this i have called many times to the saled but no one is answering properly........

so please take a action on the company because not only me all clients are getting fraud by this company..

Oye Advertisers..

Default no reply from dasha

Quote Originally Posted by advocate View Post

Dear Madam
    DashaIndia is one of the Bulk SMS providers located in the following address.

Dasha Mobi Technologies (I) Ltd
    Flat No# 007, 008, Sai Pragathi Towers,
    Opp: Woodland Showroom, Himayathnagar,
    Hyderabad - 500 029. ANDHRA PRADESH
    Ph: 040-66991999, E-mail: info@dashaindia.com

even their phone is not working. no other contacts available. i made payment through icici online transfer and have proof of payment for 4412/- and i received a physical receipt too from them. as they failed completely to provide the promised service what options are available to me. please do the needful in this regard.

Default to consumercourt.co.in

Dear mam,
    It is not the teleservice company it has buyed a tata indicom sms gateway from the tata indicom so plz help me out they were not answering

Oye advertisers....

S.Rajesh Guest

Default no reply from dasha

See i Paid Rupees 1236/- (INR) for 3 lakhs sms, And DashaIndia company offered me 3+3 total 6 lakhs for Same price I used total sms 6500 And some sms till now not delivery total 1500, suddenly that your service is with drawn.

Date of your services is with drawn dt (11-08-2009) a days i received the mail regarding “some technical problems”, after a week I called up they said this problem will solved on 17-08-2009, till now they saying same issue it be solved.

They said they will provide temporary url to send the sms on 27-08-2009, till now they not send any temporary url.

When ever i call up number in my mobile it shows "call failed" why i don't no?

i send the mail regarding this the are not replay to me please give any solutions if you get

9042940142 Chennai

universalinfocom is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default Read my comments and don't feel bad on this

All you have not any right to blame on that, because you people always like to go with low cost service providers, nobody take any interest to know that when in the market 80% companies are giving in double price of this so how a so low cost provider can be a genion company

The fact is that dasha india is not any company any where , they didn't had any sms gateway, they were just doing it by gsm modem, they didn't have any technical person, not any operator or vendor tie up

Now you can understand that what is the thing behind any low cost sms gateway provider company , always go logically that why any one is giving in so low cost, try to find out atleast 4 - 5 companies and compare all things,

I also agree that its very tough to find who is correct or not but if you think logically so you will find correct one, you ask for client feedbacks etc. then go with any one,

A lots of company site you will find display icici bank , sony tv , nse, bse etc. is their client but the fact is just opposite , that they have not any such client even they are not following any guideline of TRAI, DoT rules

I am realy feeling very bad for all of you guys that you get loss of your money but i think its a good lesson for all

Regards : Indiansmsgateway.com / Universalinfocom.co.in

What do i do now. My business is suffering & i feel cheated by the company

Prasadk Guest

Thumbs up Problem with Dash

Hi Every One,

Even one of client faceing the same problem with Dash,When i gave him a offer of 5ps per SMS for 5 lakh SMS, he said its very high and went with DASH and BOUGHT 1+1 offer from DASH and now it is not working.

One fine morning he called me telling the problem, he facing with DASH. As he was not able to stop his promotions Activities he took the service from me and he is happy with the service as we gave him all the Delivery Reports of all the SMS he sent.

Prasad

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Have you sent any written complaint to the Head Office of Dasha Mobi Technologies? Just send your complaint in writing, by post and wait for the response from them for max. 15 days. Keep a copy of that letter with you so after 15 days if you hav't got any help from them, you can forward your complaint to TRAI or Deptt. of Telecommunications with that letter's copy.

Default bad company (Dasha)

2 months back we have taken the 1 lac sms package @ 4412/-. from the day on wards almost we have used only 4-5 days service from Dasha. When ever we are trying to give the complaints we have not received any proper response. On 25th August we have received the mail and they said some technical issues will be going to solve very soon.

But till now we have not utilized any services of this. Today when we spoke to the Marketing Guy (Mr. Sudhakar) who has sold this product to us, he said that he has not got the salary so that he left the job itself.

He has given other alternative numbers, but those numbers also not working.

So I am suggesting to all the customers not to take any services from this Dasha Mobitechnologies (Very stupid company).

1. Epitome Technologies