Thread: Huge Broad band bill (Reliance Broad band)

Feb 2011

Angry Huge Broad band bill (Reliance Broad band)

i was a reliance broad band USER , in bangalore .was an on time payer of internet bill as well but for last few the way they and treating me and service and billing has become pathetic. My A/C Reliance account Number is-100000116127449 . i was an user of 1Mbps Unlimited combo plan with no static IP and no other charges.

an urgent location transfer was needed so called Customer Care (on 29th dec 2010) , They said they will take maximum for 4 days and RS 400 for transfer. so i applied for location transfer. I asked for location transfer on 29th dec 2010 , they did transfer it on 8th jan 2011, where it should take maximum of 4 days. For that too i had to call every day but nothing happened (Sir wait we will cal u back in 5 mnt.didn't call), finally i send a mail to chairman Office and got it transferred on 8-1-2011. again after one day it stopped working.you can check my history over there.they fixed that. after that again the same thing ,i got fedup and stopped using it(but i payed the bill before 12 th jan 2011, that i do for every month.).

New bill got generated on 19 jan 2011 with huge amount of 5845.00RS and automatically they suspended(Bcoz it exceeded my credit limit ) my connection(with out talking to me), i got the bill and applied for disconnection (after that also i did not receive any termination call from customer care.) now they are charging RS 6218.00(by bill) in this month before 12 march.i called customer care they said amount can not be waived off(its external transfer. DON KNOW WHY new connection RS 500.00 but transfer more than RS 4600.00), i talked to billing department(outsourced) they said."sir u pay 1666".but when i asked for the bill they said its already generated so can not give new bill now , i asked them , on what basis i will pay the amount.They said "next month bill it will be updated"(but no porper proof for that) . I can not pay any random amount when the bill is saying different. Again i am not interested to pay any late fees or interest on the amount that i have to pay, because its their fault, they should suffer for that why should i? please tell me for how many months it can go like this.any specific reason for my sufferings ?

1. Note the communication happened with Customer care.In the termination letter its written that 7 th feb 2011 is the last date.why should i pay after that day?

2. Note in the Reference 007-798-807 letter its written that the amount can not be waived off, i need specific reason for this.why its waived off for now(unofficially from outsourced billing department) , with proper explanation .

3. i am ready to pay the whole amount(but there should a logic) where i should pay 19 th dec to 29 of Ded 2010 only.If pay the bill with in 2 months (from bill generated date)then only i will be able to reimburse the money or else i have to pay the amount from my won pocket, i am not interested to do that for others fault.

4. for two(jan , feb) months i have not received any call from reliance customer care, regarding my complains and other stuff.No care at all from reliance customer care.

5. I need proper settlement from reliance within 2 months from bill(first pending bill) generation date ,If i don't get proper reply.I will consider i am not liable to reliance any more.

6. I am not interested to pay the "late fee " or any interest on the "settlement amount" because its not a fault from my part. Its they carelessness and service.Reliance Should Specifically mentioned that there was a mistake happened in the last bills.
    Last edited by chinmoyDey; 02-25-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Feb 2011

PLease do the needful..........

Hi Chinmoy,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Hi Chinmoy,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Feb 2011

"number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end" i think you are not conveying the right thing .
    i got a call on friday from reliance customer care, they confirmed all my details and also asked whether i only complained in cosumercourt about the matter.
    After discussing the matter they put me on hold ,As I was on hold for long time and finally call got disconnected from your end. there after i have not
    received any call from RCOMCare on saturday as well,so no response from my end is not the right thing that's what i believe.

if you really want information about certain things you call me@ 9008655009 or email me@ chinmoy2004@gmail.com

-Chinmoy
    Last edited by chinmoyDey; 03-07-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Hi Chinmoy,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

what are talking about ?? i really don't understand..

Again Without doing the settlement you are threatening me ...don't you think you should not harass me like this..

hide details 3:22 PM (10 hours ago)

This is to inform you that, we have initiated legal proceedings against you for non payment of Rs.
    7646.59 for the services rendered towards Reliance Broad Band No 100000116127449
    Hence, request you to clear the pending dues at the earliest to avoid further Legal action.

For Further Clarification Contact 30386256/30386258.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

================================================

May i know on what basis you are going to initiate legal proceedings against me. Are you aware of the fact that from the beginning i only wanted to settle down the amount but your procedure was not fair enough for customer.Please be informed that i have already complained against this fact to consumercourt i request you to respect that .I request you to First sort out there in consumercourt and then if you are not happy go for your legal proceedings no one is going to stop you.

did you guys sort out the problem above mentioned or you guys forcing me to pay?Be very specific and dont be diplomatic here . why you guys are sending me those kind of mails and asking for money without sorting-out the same. See its your fault and you guys have to agree with that dont force me like that.can you explain me the reason of such kind of mail...you guys have initiated legal proceedings against you because of your fault. Hope Still LAW and order is there in india..Once more reques RCOM to respect consumer court..

Hi Chinmoy,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hi Chinmoy,

We have sent an email to you and are eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

You may reply to our email or write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with your contact details, and we will get back to you.

Feb 2011

After replying to this mail there was no response Huge Broad band bill (Reliance Broad band)-fraud.jpg.
    but they called multiple times in between and threatened me. But i believed in consumer-court .
    so ignored those calls.

But 3rd Feb 2012 somebody called me saying he is calling from Hazari Courts located in Delhi.
    he asked me to pay 7646.59 and also told me if i dont pay with in 1 hour he is going to issue an arrest warrant
    on my name.I said that i am not in bangalore let me come we will discuss on this but he said he is calling from Hazari Courts
    and return check will be send to my address .Denying that he said arrest warrant will be issued in local police station at kolkata.
    I got scared and pay the whole amount RS 7650.00.next day when i called him and said that "this is chinmoy calling from kolkata",
    he disconnect the call. he was a fraud from Reliance.

His Mobile number is 7891231179
    Receipt 1. Attachment 4566
    Receipt 2. Attachment 4567

I am requesting consumer-court to give a special attention on this to give justice to lot of inidans like me.
    I have no issue paying right amount 450 RS for transfer but not 4500+ others. i Think i deserve Justice .
    A cheated Consumer deserve justice.
    Last edited by chinmoyDey; 02-16-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: attachment missing