Thread: Online Mobile Phone Recharge Service

varunachar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2009

Exclamation Online Mobile Phone Recharge Service

I signed up on this online mobile phone recharge service called rechargeitnow.com recently. It is reputed to be a trusted site, and is run by Online Recharge Services Private Limited, B 115, Sarvodya Enclave, New Delhi - 110017.

I used their recharge system successfully once. However, my experience with rechargeitnow after this has been very bad. The site closed down "for maintenance" for a while, after which the account passwords were reset. When the site was up again, I used the recharge system to request for a recharge. It led eventually to the payment gateway of my bank. The bank gateway processed the data successfully and the transaction was completed (I have checked my account and found that the amount has been debited). But when it returned to rechargitnow's website, an error occurred, following which the request was not successful.

This happened to me thrice. In the meantime, I have been writing to the rechargeitnow team about the failure and requesting for a refund, which they claim is part of their policy. But I have received neither refund nor any response from them. All the email addresses mentioned on their webpages are on their own domain, and one of them, finance@rechargeitnow.com, bounces back the messages I send. I have written to them separately from my email account as well as through their online "Contact us" system. But all to no avail. They HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY TELEPHONE CONTACT NUMBER anywhere on their website.

I would like to know what I can do in order to claim the Rs. 635 that I have spent without receiving the pertinent services. I have proof of all the transactions that have taken place. Kindly help me.

Abu Isaac Guest

Default Cheaters: Rechargeitnow

Man, I should have read this before I made the payment. I tired recharging my dishtv account thru rechargeitnow.com and its been 4 days since I made this payment but my transaction statement on the website is not reflecting my credit card statement. I have sent several mails to this company but nobody has responded. there is no phone to call and enquire or complaint.

I am warning all out there to be careful from using this website as this is a very poor service and I have a hunch that dish tv and rechargeitnow has a tie up for cheating people this way.

Please please please never make any transactions on this website. YOU WILL JUST LOSE YOUR MONEY.

I have written so many times to care@rechargeitnow.com but i just get an automated response which says they will revert back in 24 hours but even after 96 hours there is no reply. Isnt it sad to lose your money like that.

These people are just cheaters and non professional.

payal Guest

Angry rechargeitnow.com

Maine TATA ka 155/- wala plan recharge keraya aaj morning mein, Mere paas SMS bhi aa geya ki recharge ho geya hai, but jub bhi main kehi call kerta hu to phone nehi milta hai, even maine TATA ke helpline par bhi baat ki , wo bhi ek dum bekar log hai, pehle to 1 ghent wait kerne ko bole or jab shaam tak bhi nehi hua to unka customer care no. hi milna band ho geya.

TATA or rechargeitnow.com dono milkar hemare bevkuf bena rehe hai,

TATA g bhegwan dekh reha hai, ager yu hi beimani ketre reho ge to ek din terorist tumhre ghar mein bhi aa jai ge.

Jai Hind

Shradha is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2009

I made a couple of transactions using www:rechargeitnow:com one for my vodafone connection using my debit card and it was successful through hdfc payment gateway and the other got failed wherein I used CC avenue. I sent a complaint to care@rechargeitnow.com and only got an automated response. Then I filled in their Contact Us section with all the details, thankfully I got a response saying that they process refund requests on weekdays and after 3 working days I got my money back.They told me that there was a technical error between them and their payment gateway.

Varun,
    I think you should send them a detailed message with your phone numbers, date time etc. using their Contact Us section. Rechargeitnow.com is not a bank. they can't keep your money and I think you are right when you say that a contact number should be available on the site for users like us.

Smile Notice to rechargeitnow.com

NOTICE
    We are regularly getting many complaints against rechargeitnow.com.

We also test your services by doing recharge of TATA INDICOM Mobile ( details are mentioned below ) and found deficiency in services:

transaction id: 27348
    operator: TATA INDICOM
    circle: Delhi & NCR
    purchased value (MRP): 155.00
    date: 2009-03-01 11:09

Kindly reply within next 2 working days else we will take legal action against rechargeitnow.com.

Nitesh Nehra is offline Junior Member

India
    911242578200 Fax -- 911242578202

Quote Originally Posted by varunachar View Post

Default Complaint

Ye sale madherch_d ikaththe ho kar paiso ki ma __od te he salo gi @@@@ ma_ lunga
    Agar inki ma ya sis dikhi to salio ki bp 10 min me pure world me bhej dunga
    Saliko itna ch__u ga ke marna jyada pasand karegi
    Friends this my humble reques that dont use this site
    I lost my 1063 rs

kalpen Guest

Exclamation thank god, i m saved,.... thank u guys...

hi to all,
    i was about to register and make the payment to RECHARGEITNOW.COM for my dishtv connection, but thanks to a little googling about the user reviews of this site, i got to this page, and thanks a million to all of you i changed my mind for better.

Just imagine how much this guy (without name - who has written all the "Gallis") was harassed - that make him write such words.

keep writing and keep spreading words about bad serivce by any indian company.....
    this will surely change for better....
    it has happened in western world, it will happen in india too...

this companies have to serve indian customers better otherwise they have to loose the business.

-kalpen.patel.
    Vadodara (gujarat)

Linz Guest

I too had a bad experience from rechargeitnow.com. I tried to recharge distv using this site, the amount was debited from my credit card but the connection was not recharged. I wrote multiple mail to them and and tried the contact us link. All I received is an automated reply. Please dont use this fraud site.
    Linz.

Smile

Thanks to all of you. I was just about to part my @@@ number to rechargeitnow.com....when googling about the site reviews came to my mind. Reading the comments posted above surely prove this so called online mobile services dealer a cheat!!!

Keep spreading word about bad services. This surely helps other consumers.

Default Is anybody got refund from recharge it now

I have USED RECHARGEITNOW.COM SEVERAL TIMES ALMOST 6 TO 8 TIMES. i WAS HAPPY WITH FAST RESPONSE EARLIER GIVEN TO ME.
    BUT FROM 6TH OCTOBER I AM TRYING TO RECHARGE MY different NO. 10 times. IT's showing transaction is failed and amount get deducted from my credit card account.
    I have written a mail to verisign as his logo is there to certify the transaction.
    I have mailed RECHARGEITNOW.COM, nothing is happened, then I have threatened them to take legal action.

I got reply from sharat.jain@esteltelecom.com that it will be resolved ASAP.

My total amount is due to refund is almost 4000.

I request you everybody to not use rechargeitnow.com

I will tell you if anything happened in future regarding the refund of amounr

dhanjit is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by varunachar View Post

Kindly talk to 01242578200 or mail to sushil.prashar@esteltelecom.com
    As I had the same problem that is being resolved (as per mail and telephonic conversation ) after talking to them.

Dhanjit

dhanjit is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

I have posted the above statement and it's being resolved after long chane mail with rechargeitnow.

I will inform you if my problem resolved completely

Kindly talk to 01242578200 or mail to sushil.prashar@esteltelecom.com
    As I had the same problem that is being resolved (as per mail and telephonic conversation after talking to them.

Default Bad service of rechargeitnow

Friends,I shud hv read these blog b4 using the services of the fu**king site. I had regd myself in this site and had been recharging my cells 4 sum tym.it did all d smaller amount recharges very fast, but when it came to a bigger recharge it blinked.God knows hw this fraud site is sustaining even after so many frauds!

prabhakar.ext is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Angry Online shopping

Friends ,I also have the same problem of getting nothing while amount get debited from my account.I had done this transaction 0n 27.11.2009.
    I have also complained about this to contact us form many times.But they say that the problem would be resolved in 10 working days.
    can anyone suggest what can we do?????

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-02-2009, 11:32 PM

1. Reliance Big TV Online recharge not reflecting
    By unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:34 PM