Thread: Tata Photon Policy for changing from postpaid to prepaid

Default Tata Photon Policy for changing from postpaid to prepaid

Hi ,

I am Rakesh Sharma user of photon number 9212753721.

I converted my photon number mentioned above from Prepaid to post paid from a franchise shop near me. They converted it everything was fine till now.

But now when i went to that same franchise shop for converting my postpaid to prepaid they are saying they will charge me 100 rs to convert my Postpaid number to prepaid. Why there was not the same charge when i converted from prepaid to post paid.?

I called customer services and they told me that no franchise can charge you for converting from postpaid to prepaid. And told me to again visit the same franchise after i pay my bill . And told me that if franchise won't be converting my number from post paid to pre paid they will take care of my request from there end.

I paid my bill and went to the franchise today. This time they told me that franchise don't have rights to convert from postpaid to prepaid.

I called customer services as per my last discussion. But one of the customer executive who picked told me franchise cannot convert from postpaid to prepaid. They can only convert from prepaid to postpaid. What kind of service is this.? When i am converting from prepaid to postpaid i can get that converted from my nearby shop. But to convert from Postpaid to prepaid i have to travel 20 km to get that done.?

Please look into this issue. Its really annoying that customers are made to suffer when they convert from postpaid to prepaid.

Rakesh

Dear Customer

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Hi Tata Docomo Senior Member,

Did you looked at my complaint or just pasted this message as a part of copy paste operation??

I had a discussion with one of your Executive yesterday or day before yesterday. I asked her please let me know any branch in Noida where i can get this converted from post paid to prepaid. She told me that i can go to a outlet in shoprix mall.

I went to the the outlet which is 4-5 Km from my office, just to hear that we don't have rights to convert it from post paid to prepaid.

It means i was misguided again.

After this i called a executive to confirm why i am not able to get it converted from post paid to prepaid from shoprix. He was having no answers. He suggested me that he can tell me outlets near my place where i can get this converted.

To my surprise the first outlet that he told me was the one which i already visited and the one which was asking me to pay rs 100. I told him that they don't have rights to convert i have already been there. Then he was telling me other outlet addresses and then i told him that these all seems to be franchise and they also don't have rights to convert from postpaid to prepaid. Then he was saying sorry and i asked him please tell me if i would be able to get it converted from Connaught place then he said yes you would be able to.

I would be going there tomorrow. Or may be Noida sector 18 branch.

But again i was misguided by executive and thank god i knew the branches he told me don't have access to convert. Else i would have gone to those outlet wasted my time just to listen we don't have rights.

SO now i visited first outlet which demanded me 100 rs on Sep 16 , 2012.

If i would have paid that outlet 100 rs it would have been done by September 18,2012. So the cost that i would have paid is

100+ 2 days rent(60)=160.

Instead i decided not to pay 100 rs as thought there should be no charge for conversion. And it has till now costed me

100(to visit shoprix mall outlet)+ 400(10 days rent of photon)+ 100(for visting sector 18 or CP outlet)=Rs 600

So in addition to my time that has been wasted i had to pay 500 rs more. Which is annoying.

Moreover i have been communicated that they will waver my rent. But yesterday when i had the discussion they were syaing they would only be able to waver 200rs. Again misguied by executives.

Rakesh

Dear Customer

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Dear Customer

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. We request you to visit the outlet with personal ID proof after clearing the outstanding amount for further procedure.

Sep 2012

Issue resolved?? what is the resolution? which outlet do i need to visit.??

Ridiculous !!!!!!!

Call me to discuss if it has been resolved. Saying that it has been resolved doesn't make that it has been resolved.

I am still facing same issue that i need to travel 15020 km to get my conenction converted to prepaid instead of getting it done by an outlet near me.

Moreover i have to pay 15 days bill as well which i was told would be wavered.

Moreover you customer care executive misguied me to visit Shoprix mall outlet. They too don't have rights to convert postpaid to prepaid. And you very easily said that issue resolved.

Before giving resolution did you checked that i have already paid my outstanding a week ago??

ranjanbajpai Guest

Default Problem

hello sir,
    i am ranjan bajpai with my photo no 9227914744
    a/c no 916706459

I want to change my photon postpaid to prepaid please guide me abt what i have to do

Sep 2012

No callback no message??? What happened??.. Are we the customers who should always suffer?????? Despite raising the issue on this forum still no resolution..?

I got my bill this week and that have not been waved off??? I have to pay rs 700 extra just because of this stupid policy of tata poton. Moreover tata photon executives misguided me and wasted my time.....

Post Message Card Problem

I have been using Reliance smart connection from more than 3 years and since then am using Rs 39 sms pack which had the offer that whole national and local messages free plus if I am out of station then also no std charges will be charged,that is from where ever i text it was free.But this month my sms pack got activated 4 days later than the day it should be and moreover now whenever I am texting they are charging me Rs 1.5
    I have complained more than six times regarding this to the customer care but the usual answer than "madam please call after 2 hours your problem will be solved",but still now I have got no solution.

This is creating a lot of communication problem for me.
    So,I am requesting you solve my this issue as soon as possible,so that the faith which which we have on reliance communications remains.
    The connection is on my name
    Name: Ankita Upadhyay

Expect Immediate Action

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

This is creating a lot of communication problem for me.
    The connection is on my name
    Name: Ankita Upadhyay

Expect Immediate Action

Cheers,

RCOM Care

harshil modi Guest

Default big cheating is going on .....BLUFFFFF

I have tata photon plus data card 9225837550.
    i want to convert post paid to pre-paid.i have visted Tata Docomo shop,Fatima nagar,Pune.
    Very rude staff.he told me there will be charge of 100Rs.i asked him to if you will give receipt of 100Rs i will pay.
    he bluntly denied.why no body is interested to convert post paid to pre paid.??????
    really bluff. cheating.
    2 days ago i went in same tata docomo shop, no one ask for this 100Rs charge.

What the hell is going on in TATA....shame on u

Harshil Modi

harshil modi Guest

Default big cheating in TATA which is a big brand name

I have tata photon plus data card 9225837550.
    really bluff. cheating.
    2 days ago i went in same tata docomo shop, no one ask for this 100Rs charge.

What the hell is going on in TATA....shame on u

Harshil Modi

Dear customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

G KOTTEESWARAN Guest

Default Post paid to prepaid

a
    iam kotteeswaran
    my account no.916459212

postpaid to preipaid change for the month of march 13th 2013,
    (my cell received your messege hi migration request number 347512811 for your
    photon/dongle del num ber has been closed done postpaid to prepaid).

kotteeswaran

Dear G KOTTEESWARAN,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Tata DOCOMO.

1. coomplaint against tata photon plus postpaid.
    By Mahaveer in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 08:28 PM
  4. Tata Photon - Postpaid to prepaid conversion
    By gnitin in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:39 PM
  5. Vodafone: Changing from Postpaid to Prepaid!
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:04 AM