Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBI Life Insurance

dashik Guest

Default My Custmore no.34303813, Policy no.35046022307

I Recv my policy document near 3 jan 2014 , When I recv. document I dident recv any writeing document as I talk with Mr.laxmikantbhai Mobile no.9214401446 he tell me u recv. every year returns in % written document , I appliend for only 5 year plan and he tell me u recv at the 6th year amount nearly 10% returns & I give document in written. But when I recv. document he tell me that this tipe of document u recv after six mont , today 07 july after 7 month I cant recv. any document & I recv policy Sbi life -shubh ninveh whole life paln . I pay 25000 Rs every year . I here so many fourd in sbi life. so I possible pl. help me to tale my primum amount back.

lajwanti phoolwani Guest

Default regarding interest of my engaged fund

sir i had booked insurance policy of sbi life which proposal no. is 35QK248881 and i had paid 1st premium Rs. 52000 on 1 april 14 and i submitted all required document and company sent a doctor for my medical check up and it was succecfully right but after 1 month company said sir your proposal has been declined by our company due to ur financial status and i asked for my refund with interest of 8 percent p.a. because i am maintaining an mod account with sbi and it provide me 8 percent p.a. but they denied for interest and refunded my principal amount on 10th june 14 without interest then i complaint for my interest to company for 70 days interest and the total interest of seventy days is 798 for the amount of Rs. 52000 but the company has paid Rs. 114 on 26 june 14 and the diffrence interest amount is Rs 684 which has not been paid to me i am simply seeking for just my remaining interest amount.

MALTI BHAWSAR Guest

Question Suraksha Policy No. 32600946639

I beg to say that I Got Home Loan From Branch SBI M.G. Road Barwani Regarding to Home Loan I Get SBT SUERAKSHA Group Policy No. 32600946639 But Stiill I didnt Get Policy Also My 2nd Instalment Not Deducted Automaticly i also try to manualy deduction but i havent Guedenss in this situation if interest done by branch so it fully accountable is Branch so Help me for 2 nd Instalment

Ragards
    Malti Bhawsar
    Dist Barwani

gireesh kumar kb Guest

Default Request for removal of my Name from the IRDA site

This is to request that My name may be removed form IRDA site as i have been issued with cessation certificate on 27.7.2015 by Biju.G.V. Emp. No.6739 Divisional sales manager SBI life Chalakudy branch, Thrissur Kerala. My licence and agency was expired on 08.07.2014(licence no 5524369715). My PAN number is AOWPG5983J and my agency code number alloted by u was 16380792. Further i have got an appointment in Pvt company with a condition that my name should be removed from IRDA site first. Therefore you are requested to do the needful.

Girish Kumar KB