Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birla Sun Life

bharatsama is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Thumbs down Birla sun life insurance not interested to take Premium

I bought a policy in Sep 2012 named Birla Sun Life Platinum Advantage Fund and lost the policy document in a Transit. I requested branch people to help me with my policy number as i need to pay my premium i.e 25000 for this financial year but thy never helped me instead suggested me to check details on my policy document which i had lost. I told them multiple times that i need pay premium and its gonna be profitable for company but they were dam cared . I am ready to provide all the verification details but they were unable to trace my policy details. This is not the help expected at least from an giant insurance company like Birla Sun life. I am providing all my details which i have and if you can help me with my policy number, i am very thankfull

Policy holder name- Bala Bharat S
    Policy holder DOB- 16/08/1986
    Policy Open date- September 2012
    Policy Open branch- Pune-Aundh Branch

Default Complaint against ICICI for not registering the complaint for wrongly money deducation

I am customer of ICICI bank having account number 694501501102. On 4th March 2014, I made one tranasction of Rs1498 but the transaction got failed. And on 11th I checked my account and found that the amount is not credited back in my account so I called ICICI customer care and asked them to file complaint against this. But they refused and told me that please wait till 12th and today on 12th i called again and asked them to file complaint and they are giving me the same excuse and when i told them to please transfer my call to the senior manager then they put my call on hold for 20 min and still no one pickup the call. Then finally I disconnected my call. I am fedup with ICICI. Now I will definately file cheating case against ICICI in cosumer court if my money will not credit back in my account in 2 working days. Also I want to close my salary account from ICICI. AXIS bank provide much good service to their customer.

Default no return of claim money yet

This note is to bring to your notice the way we have suffered at hands of Birla Sun life Insurance. Please do take time to read this so that you can avoid being cheated the way we were.

1. We were sold insurance policies promising very high returns,I understand that we should have done our own research ( my brother & father being from defence background didnít have sufficient time for cross verification), but sometimes being consumer we tend to rely on the brand name i.e their repute, reliability, trustworthiness and transparency( by the way these words are used often by the Birla Sun life Insurance agents).
    2. When we wanted to surrender all our investments, due to various personal reasons. But when we went to do so, we were not entertained properly by the staff at their regional office in Ranchi. They refused to entertain our request at first, only after a long session and repeated request to the branch manager, finally we could make our surrender requests.
    3. Between my father , mother, brother and myself we had 09 policies. We were advised by Mr. Vikram Bhai Solanki( head finance dept Birla Sun life Insurance) to convert all our investments into one and the same could be withdrawn after 31.03.2014. But if the same amount was withdrawn after 30.06.2014 it would fetch a rate of return of 9.5%.again we were NOT explained the logic behind it. We were told that all our investments were consolidated and invested under one policy.
    4. Then we were asked to deposit a sum of Rs 39000/-as security money against the cheque which we were to receive for all the money invested under single policy.
    5. In garb of investing under one policy we were forced to buy two more policies .Again how and why part of it is not explained but since our huge amount was stuck with Birla Sun life Insurance, we unfortunately and rather stupidly did this as well.
    6. Till now we have not received a single penny and nobody bothers to entertain our queries as well. When we were perusing our withdrawal matter we used to get at least 5-6 calls a day. In fact one day a lady( Ms Deepika Dixit), asked our father to say to other people calling from Birla Sun life Insurance that we have received the money etc. and once we bought those two policies and made a payment of rs 39000, she is not reachable any more.
    7. It seems like Birla Sun life Insurance is running a racket under the prestigious name of Birla. Or at least that is what is happening in Ranchi, Jharkhand.

i request you to help us.
    shobhnaroy@yahoo.com

sekar.j Guest

Thumbs down i surrenderr my inshurr but i am not get.

hello sir i am sekar.j. sir i surrender 6 month ago but i am not get my surrender money. not responsible my branch. i need two help sir. pleseessssssssssssssssss.

Shantilal Rambhia Guest

Angry Complaint against Birla Sun Life for False promises and non-satisfactory services

I, Shantilal Rambhia, had taken an insurance policy from Birla Sun Life couple of months back (policy number 006421204). Since the day I had taken this policy, I am not satisfied with the overall service that has been provided to me. I have faced 3 main issues so far; a) I have only received welcome kit (1st level of documentation). I was informed by the Birla Sun Life employee who had sold this policy to me that 10 days after welcome kit, I would be receiving the actual documents, which I have not received till date. It has been nearly 2 months and nothing is available with me. I am following up with that person, but he is giving me all the reasons in the world. b) The welcome kit states completely different things than what was mentioned to me at the time of selling the policy. Again, the employee who had sold this to me has informed that 2nd level of documentation would contain the details as per what was explained to me. It seems to me that the employee has fooled me for selling this policy and lied all the way just to ensure he gets his commission etc. c) I have raised 2 complaints so far by calling the customer care number (complaint numbers are 036938049 and 037124225), but I have not received satisfactory responses for any of them yet I am a senior citizen and would not be able to follow-up and fight more on this and hence would want to cancel this policy ASAP. I want to request you to help me on 1 thing. If you can, could you please help me cancel this policy and get me all my hard earned money back ? Also, if possible, please pass this email to your seniors so that they also come to know the issues being faced by the clients on actual grass root level. Regards,Shantilal Rambhia09833090054 / 09833932813.

Marcond Buragohain Guest

Default Policy docket havenot received

Firstly , I have purchased policy from Birla sunlife insurance on 19.05.2014 and I got the policy docket on 27.05.2014, but I saw that the nomminee name was wrong , and I gave application for rectify to Branch office on 02.06.2014
    But till date I havenot get my docket.
    please take action against Birla Sunlife..

niksaleha Guest

Default about bill

dear sir i islam khan my telephone no.06254-282357 my account no.8003439995 .every month my bill is come rs .300 in under . but this month is now bill rs . 490 today i go bsnl office in bettiah city. i request my bill in some mistake please check and solve.but he not give any response .also he say your bill is ok you go any where complain .please check and solve .if no take any action. i will disconect our telephone. because our area telephone is one month in 15 day disconected .thats better life time disconected thanks

Avinash Thakur Guest

Default complaint against BIRLA SUN LIFE COMPANY

Policy no. 001758060 Mi ani Majya pathni ne birla Sun life lnsurance ya company madhye company cha sangnya Varun 5 lakh 35 hajar rupayanchi policy teen varshan sathi kadali hoti. Char varshani policy no. 001758060 madhe 1lakh 70 hajar bharunahi policy laps jhali sangun 23hajar parat kele manun urlelya pach (5) policy Woodrow kelya tatahi khatchat karun 2lakh 50 hajar rupayanchi fasavanuk keli ahe sadar paise vayaja sakat milave va company la yogya to dand denyat yava maza sarkeya hajaro guntavnuk darana dilasa dyava

He namra vinanti
    apala consumers
    AVINASH THAKUR

Pravin Jain Guest

Cool Fake call received from 08527660866

This is to inform you that some one with the name of Amit Mishra had called me from Mobile No: 08527660866. I don't know this person but he informed that I have a policy with Birla Sunlife Insurance which is a fact. He informed that some Mr. Mohit Kapoor, Mr. Ravikant Sharma, Mr. Siddharth Ahuja, Mr. Abhay Malhotra. Mrs. Sonia Verma & Mrs. Divya Chauhan have filed nomination as beneficiary to my policy payment. I don't know any of them nor I have authorized anybody as my beneficiary. Please check your records & if any such documents are there then they are invalid & amount to fraud. Besides, my holding Birla Sunlife Insurance policy being known to a stranger is very astonishing. Thus I request you to kindly investigate the matter & intimate the facts at the earliest.

Pravin Jain
    sureshfabrics@gmail.com

Red face Per porting same problem 1069074522

Per porting same problem 1069074522

Money has been debited

Please if it cannot be service please inform and discount my connection

Warm Regards,