Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

sunilmodi1 Guest

Thumbs down HDFC Life - Fraud

I have purchased one policy from HDFC life. Which details is given below :
    Policy No. : 14769112 (HDFC Children's Plan Dbl Benft), Premium : Rs. 10,155.00

At the time of taking policy, I got below mention information from your executive regarding surrender terms and condition:
    1. Locking period will be three year.
    2. If I will surrender the policy after three year then below mention terms & condition will apply:
    A. Return value of first year premium paid by me will be zero, means no return will received for this investment.
    B. Return value of Second year premium paid by me will be 50%, means whatever I have invested, in that 50 % deduction will apply & 50% I will get the return.
    C. Return value of third year onwards, no deduction will apply. I will get all my money which I will invest.
    D. Additional I will get the bonus amount.

After these information, I had taken the policy. After receiving of policy document, HDFC executive had come to my home and shown the same.

At that time I feel, I got a very good service from HDFC and I have invested my money at a very safe place because HDFC will not do any kind of fraud with customer. Based on my experience I had taken three more policy from HDFC life, which details are given below:

Policy No : 14799152 (HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser), Premium : Rs. 50,000.00
    Policy No : 15648279 (HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser), Premium : Rs. 50,000.00
    Policy No : 15707282 (HDFC Life Click 2 Protect), Premium : Rs. 7,584.00

Even I had given so many references to my friends and relatives, due to this, many of my friends and relatives had taken policy from HDFC.

Around one week back I have finalized one property and due to this I am planning to surrender one of my policy (14769112) and also planning to take home loan from HDFC.

For surrender of my policy, I called to HDFC support team and I got a very surprised information, which is mentioned below:

1. Locking period will be three year.
    2. If I will surrender the policy after three years then below mention terms & condition will apply:
    C. Return value of third year onwards, 50% deduction will be apply and it will be continue till the complete policy life cycle, means before maturity period if I will surrender the policy then flat 50% amount will be deducted from my money.
    D. Bonus amount will be applicable.

HDFC life and HDFC executive had cheated me and he had not given full information to me. Even in HDFC policy document, surrender terms and condition is not clearly mentioned (Very tricky words used in the document) and HDFC executive had confused me.

People should not invest money in this kind of policy where profit will be more for company and executive will get more commission. For making good commission and making good profit, HDFC are cheating to customer and not giving full information to customer, indirectly HDFC are doing fraud (420) with customer.

HDFC is a brand and this kind of frauds cannot accept from their side.

Kindly resolve this issue on higher priority and close my policy as committed by HDFC executive and take an appropriate action against of HDFC sales executive.

Sunil Kumar
    Mobile : 7702433321

markandey kumar Guest

Default froud

I am paid online premium for old policy no.15941345.but given me new policy praposal policy no.17055332.i have submite concilation form.but refond my money til.

vgcdas Guest

Default cheating practices of HDFC life

I applied for hdfc pension scheme @10000 per year and paid for 10 years. When i approached for maturirt value your office told me that i have only two options. 1. conversion of total amount into insurance.
    2. 60% will be converted into pension in the form of HGFC life No.s 15814204 and 15814172 for which I was paid a meagre amount of 2600 p.a pension.Recently my friend lodged complaint against you for forceful insurance in Ambudsman and total amount was paid. Kindly arrange my balance amount cancelling my forced insurance.

Policy Number 15814204,15814172
    manga moor road
    Ongole A.P

dthakre9@gmail.com Guest

Default Divakar atmaram thakre

I want to continue my policy & ready to pay my pending premiums kindly convey me how to continue?

Default HDFC Money Back Policy Installment – Policy No. 10051020 Life Assured: Mr. Prathmesh Kalubarme

A) I received intimation of money back Installment payment in the month of June-2014. As per this intimation I had sent the required documents as mentioned. The documents sent included: i) Bank Details, ii) Cancelled cheque of the State bank of India and NEFT Mandate duly signed and were sent by Speed post on 16-Sep-2014.

B) Sometime in the month of October another intimation for further requirements for latest address proof of policy holder was sent.

C) So I got the copy of above intimation from the @@@@hinagr office of the HDFC life. This office informed me to send the address proof in the form of driving License with address as well as photo-ID. Based on this information I have sent the self attested scanned copy of the driving license of my son, Prathmesh.

D) Till-date I have not received any intimation or money back.

Kindly do the needful.

Post poovarasan s my employee code ;117981

good morning sir,this is poovarasan from tamilnadu vellore distr, i've to working in hdfc slic at 2013 july 1st to may25th -2014 year. 2014 march month i've to selected for incentives slap POOVARASAN S (SDM corperate agency).RS.24000/-.
    but company will not give for an that amount.bec may month 12th-2014 i relieving this company. actualy company rules what? if the employee to eligeble for incentive in march month after getting a incentives to may month salary. but company will not give that amount.

Post HDFC Ergo Home Suraksha Plan

My uncle has taken this Home Suraksha Insurance plan from HDFC. Yesterday he got expired due to severe Heart Attack. I went through the Document but i didn't find anything specific for whether this insurance plan covers the death of insured person due to Heart Attack or not. Can anyone please guide me.

Default Surrender Policy issue #11849534

I have and policy in HDFC Life Insurance, Now I want to surrender. I had a discussion with customer care guy and he said that my name doesn’t have surname and I have to submit the cancel cheque with same name as the policy has. I opened one account with the same name and went to branch. Now they are saying that your nominee name is P.Panigrahi as opposed to Parmanand Panigrahi . I had a discussion with customer care guy and get advised to submit affidavit regarding the name .. Now the branch person is saying that it needs to be signed by magistrate.

I have been going through this process for last 3 months and now in a situation that I will never be able to withdraw amount as my father resides in remote location.

PS: I have not submitted any document as an evidence of fathers name and they have made their own.

Its been so annoying that despite of having all the address proof and identity proof my hard earned money is not being withdrawn

Premnarayan Panigrahi

Vidya577 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

I want to register a complaint on behalf of my mother Padmavathy, a senior citizen, ex-central government employee (Postal Department), Bangalore India.

Last year June one of the HDFC agents approached and convinced her to invest in a Pension plus plan with the promise that she can pay a one time premium for 5 years that will fetch her regular pension for the rest of her life after 15 years.

She believing him, withdrew her retirement savings and without a second thought invested Rs. 1,50,000 in the plan considering that amount to be a full payment for 5 year premium (Rs. 30,000 per annum).

This year June, she received a call that the amount she had paid was instead considered for a annual payment and if she wants to be eligible to receive the plan benefits, she will have to pay Rs.1,50,000 premium for the next 4 years. The agent received a huge bonus depending on the premium amount so he had made her 5 year payment as a annual premium subscription. This was not communicated and he took advantage of my mother's situation.

Now HDFC is informing us that my mother will lose the entire plan if she doesn't continue to pay the huge premium for the next 4 years. We are not in a position to pay the huge amount and when requested to either refund or convert it for 5 year payment, it was denied.

Without having any options, i am writing to this forum and want to lodge a complaint against the misrepresentation of the company policies, cheating senior citizens with false promises and not providing any solution.

Please consider this complaint and provide us any solution. This money is her savings and we want justice for her. Thank you.

Default Pankaj Mishra

I want to register a complaint on behalf of my Wife Rani Mishra, Jhinkpani, Jharkhand India.

In April month HDFC agents approached through Phone and convinced us to invest in a plan with the some additional Benefit

We believe on him, but due to remote location we said we are not able to go there and do the policy, finally they said we sent our channel partner(IIFL- India Infoline Group) and through that we will take your papers and finally they did accordingly. one person Name - Rajesh Kumar(IIFL- India Infoline Group) came to us and we submit the all papers and account payee Cheque (Rs 50000.00)

This is just for your reference
    Proposal No. - S000045559251

but at the time of Telephonic confirmation we found that there is something miss communicated and we said to stop the further process of policy, they agreed and not processed, but in between on 7 May 2015 they withdraw Rs 50000.00 from my account.

Now today 20-07-2015, but my withdrawal amount of Rs 50000.00 i have not received back.

i called in Customer care, but they told me, they can't help me in this case, and you go on branch and discuss the matter.

Without having any options, i am writing to this forum and want to lodge a complaint against the misrepresentation of the company policies, false promises and not providing any solution.

Please consider this complaint and provide us solution. Thank you.

Pankaj Mishra
    pankaj.mishra@acclimited.com

Default HDFC Life is cheating and doing fraud with Consumer

Hello ,

I have taken HDFC LIFE policy “HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium” from Ram Krishna Sah (Mobile: +91 9964665768).My policy number is 16976877.
    Annual premium for this policy is 60K . Seeing this high annual premium I was not ready to take this policy because you have to pay the full premium in one shot .
    Then Ram K told me that you can take HDFC regalia Credit card and you can pay the 60K and then later Bank can convert this in 5k per month EMI without any additional charge and 0% interest .
    And same time he also informed me that for 2nd years onwards you have option to convert this policy premium in monthly payment (because I was worried that if I pay amount in one shot I will not be able average the market as we do in SIP ) . As this was good option So I took this policy but soon I took this policy problem started I started losing my money . Then bigger problem started for 2nd year when my premium was due . They charged the full 60K to my credit card and didn’t convert it to Monthly option neither in credit card nor on Saving account .
    When I asked / raised concerned regarding this to both Ram K and HDFC bank they started giving all kind of excuses and stop responding to my calls and email .
    This is a total cheating and fraud from Ram K and HDFC bank .
    Mr Ram K did lot of promise and big commitment about this policy just for simply selling the policy and now he is totally running away from his responsibility .
    I am totally upset with HDFC LIFE services and customer relationship . HDFC life is full of total unprofessional people Who don’t follow the work ethic and professionalism .
    I would strongly recommend not to buy any HDFC Life policy because neither there staff and nor there fund is worth . I am already in loss in this policy .
    I am total upset and feeling cheated in this policy .

Bharat R

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

1. Cancellation of policy hdfc standard life
    By vmpatel in forum Life Insurance
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:07 PM
  2. HDFC Standard Life Insurance co. Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments