Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Default hdfc life personla doing fraud transaction

SIR I NAGESH BABU MANTHAPURAM has taken a policy with no 15334289 on July 30th 2012 from hdfc life with the plan name sampurna samridhi. I did not recieve any POLICY DOCUMENT so far even i made several complaint on thier customer helpline no. this is my first complaint.
    1. Policy No : 15334289
    2. Name : NAGESH BABU MANTHAPURAM
    3. Date of Birth : 22 -02 -1977
    4. Nominee Name : SWAPNA MANTHAPURAM
    5. Premium Amount : 6300
    6. Communication Address : 2-3-540/43/A , D.V.Colony, Minister Road , Near KIMS Hospital , Secunderabad - 500003.
    Sir this is my policy related details,
    2. Sir in this plan i have opted for quarterly mode of payment, first i had issued a cheque and from the next quarter the payment is through ECS mode. i have given the ECS on my current account with HDFC Bank Ltd., on the ECS mandate form the hdfc life personal have forgotten to take my stamp. so there is no question that the ECS should not be active, but unfortunately the first ECS got cleared from my bank account and the second ECS got struck. Sir i want to ask that how is it possible that if 1st ECS got cleared how come the second ECS is cancelled. As if the first is cleared that means the HDFC bank and the HDFCLIFE personal have done a fraud transaction please help me in this issue.

3. Every insurance company has a customer helpline center, Sir i would like to bring to ur notice that what ever the customer makes a complaint in this helpline is heard as a waste thing. latest issue i will tell sir on April 26th 2014 I made a call to customer service helpline to raise a complaint and they had given a complaint no and again on 30th April 2014 when i inquired about the same complaint no they were saying that the complaint no is not a valid complaint no. Sir as when ever i call them they say that they record the conversation for internal training purpose sir please hear the conversation i had with their customer service personal and see what she told when she told to note down my complaint no and the same was denied as not a valid complaint. Sir i want to ask that when a customer raises a complaint how ca he be assured that what ever he told to that personal, that same complaint is raised r they are playing prank with the customer. i had called the customer service helpline more than 50 times after taking the policy but not even one complaint is registered . SIR does IRDA has given any RIGHTS TO CUSTOMER WHO FACE THIS PROBLEM SIR IS THERE ANY MISTAKE OF MINE SIR PLEASE SIR GIVE REPLY TO THIS MAIL SIR.
    I AM A NORMAL PERSON WHO GETS HIS EARNING BY STITCHING CLOTHES I AM A TAILOR , I WORK FROM MORNING 9 A.M. TO NIGHT 10 P.M AND MY HARD EARNED MONEY IS TAKEN FOR GRANTED SIR. PLEASE SIR I BEG TO TO TAKE ACTION ON THE INSURANCE COMPANY SIR FAILING WHICH IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN I WILL APPROACH THE MEDIA PERSONAL TO HELP WITH MY PROBLEM AS I HAVE FEW RECORDED CONVERSATION MADE WITH THOSE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONAL. SIR PLEASE DON'T THINK AS IF I AM THREATENING U SIR I AM BEGGING U SIR PLEASE SUPPORT THE NEEDY POLICY HOLDER . AS PER IRDA RULES SIR THE POLICY DOCUMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER ADDRESS WITHIN 15 WORKING DAYS SIR. PLEASE I BEG U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SIR , PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER .

Brotin Saha Guest

Default Duplicate deduction

HDFC life has deducted the annual premium amount twice from my saving account. Who has given you the rights to straight away debit to my savings account. I have already contacted the bank officials but they are also not approaching correctly. Please sort out the issue ASAP otherwise I may have to approach legally.

Default service complaint

my name is amol singh tomar policy no-13740661 hdfc life
    This policy is not satisfied to me.many complaints req this policy.i am contact hdfc costmer phone no. but no response. your phone no. fake and closed.
    hdfclife manager and agent, is no
    responce . plz help
    Name Of Life Assured : amol singh tomar
    Date of Birth : 10/01/1977
    Phone (Res) : 98267685
    Email Id : amoltomar@gmail.com
    Policy No. 13740661
    Complaints; : not satisfied your srevice. your service bad.

Default Complaint

Date of Birth : 01/06/1960
    Phone (Res) : 9925427685/9725461461
    Email Id : upendravihol88@yahoo.in
    Policy No. 16865678
    Complaints; : not satisfied your srevice. your service bad.
    HDFC life insurance 2 Broker has been house we are policy purchage will be 3 lakh loan for fourthin day these information and 3 years policy pay, broker name jatin & Yogesh
    mobile : 7801962644 / 7383773340
    911409790234 911409790235

Angry Do no buy. HDFC Standard Life is cheater.

I have policy and now i want to terminate it so I sent mail for termination of policy but they did not hear my complain and also deduct my money from account with ignore of my e mail, so would like to suggest you that don't buy or purchase any 1 Rupees thing from HDFC standard life.

Default reimbursement problem

I get medical insurance to hdfc life. My policy No. 90009858. i keep three mediclaims for reimbursement above three months. all original documents submitted through courier but each and every time they are need more documents and i am very tired to this company because long time corresponding by mail but till date i did not received my reimbursement so, pl help me.

Thanks.
    Dinesh Maniar (9429233592)

Manoahra reddy Guest

Default HDFC Ergo customer care and executive given wrong information to obtain the policy.

Hi ,

I am manohara reddy.M and my Email ID is : mano0208@gmail.com.
    My contact number is : 7207105750.

I have taken health policy on M.sirisha name. Policy number is : HN27072012000273.
    I have taken this policy for Lasik laser eye surgery only .HDFC customer care team sales representative and customer care team clearly confirmed that Lasik laser treatment will be covered from 3rd year. I have discussed with customer care around five times, Every one confirmed same.

Before renewing I again called Customer care for clarification. Over phone they confirmed it will be covered. But when I ask mail confirmation they said It will not covered, But over mail they are asking me to provide treating doctor certification in indication for laser surgery of the eye. To provide this certificate again I need to renew policy , Which means indirectly they are insisting me to renew the policy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Care@HDFCERGO care@hdfcergo.com via yahoo.co.in
    As per the confirmation received from our concerned department, we are unable to cover the expenses incurred by insured pertaining to eye laser treatment as the same falls under exclusions of the policy.
    Further, we also request you to provide us with treating doctor certification in indication for laser surgery of the eye.

I have asked them to provide below details .
    Please answer me each and every point and do not change the subject line.
    1. Have you seen the mail send to care@hdfcergo.com dated June 27, 2014.
    2. If laser eye treatment is not covered as per policy terms and conditions. Why are you asking me to original claim documents along with treating doctor certificate in indication for laser surgery of eye to process the claim as per merits of your case.It means you will process the case to claim without any issues?
    3. process the claim as per merits of your case - Please let me know what metrics you will follow.
    4. What happens if you will not process the case to claim after submitting the documents ?
    5. I have discussed with customer care team and marketing team around 5 times.They confirmed that eye laser treatment will be covered from 3rd year.
    6. On 1st July I got call from 022 67696200 and they also clearly confirmed that eye laser treatment will be covered.
    7. I would like to listen all recorded discussions occurred between me ,customer care and marketing team (Around 5 recording from the time of taking policy).

Then send mail mail like.

Dear Mr. Reddy,

This is with regards to your e-mail dated July 04, 2014.
    At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to inadvertent error made by customer care executive and necessary action has already been taken against the said executive.
    Further, we would also like to inform you that, there was no such confirmation provided on call for the coverage of laser treatment and neither the insured raised any such query on the verification call made during the issuance of policy. Hence, our stand on the laser surgery of eye will remain the same.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________

But there is no discussion occurred when insured person called for verification, Because marketing team and Customer care team confirmed so many times.
    I called customer care after seeing the coverage details in provided. Customer care confirmed that it will be covered. That's the reason I continued the policy.

Right now they are saying customer care team given wrong information and we have taken necessary action against executive.
    But finally I lost insurance amount because of these wrong information.
    I have paid 9000+ for this policy.I need my money back with interest.

sanjeev88596@gmail.com Guest

Default father policy but son bank chaque not assepedet

my father policy hdfc life . father policy premium paid to son. but 07/02/2014 chaque not asspit and dimand cash & chaque policy holder

Default i want to cancel my policy because i am not satisfy with term and condition

Mr.Ravi K Phikkan

Myself vikas giri from sitapur currnently i holding 2 policy from hdfc life policy no.16565453 and 16599311.i am not satisfy with term and condition.so i was submit both my bond in branch in free look period but there was no response from branch and either my agent and they were hanging me from 6 month till now and then i have recived a lateer from hdfc life that they should not cancell my policy so i plz take strict action against agent name abhishek shrivastava.and plz cancell my policy.
    Vikas giri
    Branch-sitapur,uttar pradesh

the manager
    claims hdfc life

sub- claim not processed sincs last 3 month policy no-15722767

my father late shri jagda dhar shukla has devined on 13/08/2013 my father had bearing insurence policy with hdfc life. I have submitted all document in hdfc life office before 3 month. But they have not process my claim till today. I am calling to relative officers mr.suraj bhatia, mam. Deepa ahuja & custmer care & our hdfc bank branch maihar they are telling me claim is under process. Worst service of hdfc lice i never seen lic has processed the claim within 3 days.
    Its my last worning if i have not get my claim with in one week ready to cosumer forum.

Default about calling

Respected Sir/Madam,
    One Lady is calling from this HDFC company she is talking wrongly n badly shes number is 9738635873. She also telling she discard my phone number also.

Default Policy No 15808397

Reference to the policy number mentioned in the subject would like to take this in your information that the policy renewal done through my credit card was not authorized. While buying the policy it wad clearly told to the agent that I don't want the renewal directly through my credit card.

I have made calls to credit card department and the policy department on the respective numbers to return the amount but both have denied. I didn't want to even continue with the policy. The total amount debited was 30000 where the transaction has not been APPROVED by the card holder i.e., me.

The agent, who has got the documents signed from me had assured that the renewal would not be done from credit cards and only first payment would be made from card. Even before deducting the amount, the bank officials didnt even bother to notify me for the payment deduction from card. I got notified after the renewal.

As a consumer, dont I have any right whether I would like pay for it or not and what mode do i want to choose for it.

Bank is harrasing the customers. Please do something since the issue is going on from Feb 2014.

Bhawna Kathuria
    +91 9911542228

JEEVAN CHANDR ANDOLA Guest

Default hdfc life insurance policy no -- 15062520

hdfc life insurance co. already deduct amount of Rs.31285/ from my approved loan amount, with them without my aceptance.even i had closed the policy within free look cancellation.

so plaese resolve the issue ASAP.

JEEVAN CHANDRA ANDOLA

MOBILE - 9968042973

jeevanandola@rediffmail.com

Default fraud to me & online information giving policy

My Name is Paresh D . Parajapati ,I am Glade to inform you that i Have fraud to my policy againts Online Information.& my Policy No:- 16696860 and client id is 66993595.
    I was Complint againts this fraud to the company HDFC SLIC (Life Insurance) And my complain No is - 283560,after 15 days i was call to the company and taking information about my complain,they was say your complain is rejected and say your policy will be continued as per policy rule.
    But i would like to closed my policy and give me my paid premium amount 30,000Rs./,please so needful.
    Thanking You

rameshrwf@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs up award remitence

Our High Court case Judgement over in last two year back, Your Insurance company not paid Award amount. so for your regional advocate for this case Mr. jayashankar of bangalore branch. Case No-MFA -1738/2007, date: 04/08/2012. (Mvc 6802/2004 (Mact 15/06/2006)

By Ramesh. H.R.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Cancellation of policy hdfc standard life
    By vmpatel in forum Life Insurance
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:07 PM
  2. HDFC Standard Life Insurance co. Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments