Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down Freelook& cancel the policy 15991921

Thumbs down Freelook& cancel the policy 15991921

Ram Ghorpade Guest

Default HDFC Standard Life sold me policy on false claims

My name is Ram Ghorpade and my HDFC Life customer id is 54207849.

I have an HDFC Life Young Star Suvidha ULIP (policy no. 12248398) which has a mandatory premium paying term of three years. I started this in Oct 2008 and paid four premiums of Rs. 50000/- each (from 2008 till 2011). Since it was not performing well and did not yield good returns, I decided to stop paying the premiums from 2012 and brought this policy into a Paid-Up status.

In the first week of May 2013, I received calls from an HDFC Life representative who said he is calling from HDFC Life's Customer Retention Department (Mr. Vicky Shrivastav). He inquired about my existing policy (HDFC ULIP - policy no. 12248398) and asked why I stopped paying premiums in this older policy after paying 4 premiums of Rs. 50000/- each (from 2008 till 2011). I told him that since I am suffering losses in this policy and since I have paid more than the required number of premiums, I am stopping the further premium payments.

The HDFC Life representative said he understands that the Young Star Suvidha ULIP is not performing as expected. He said he is coming up with a very good offer for me to recover the losses I had suffered in this ULIP.

He said that if I start a new HDFC policy, all my investment from my existing policy (policy no. 12248398) would be moved into a new policy (the Classic Assure) which was a traditional insurance policy. And that the older ULIP policy (no. 12248398) would be dissolved.

He also said that the new policy would be a one-time investment policy for me with a one time investment of Rs. 250000/-. And since I have already invested Rs. 200000/- in HDFC Life (through my 4 premiums of Rs. 50000/- in the ULIP policy no. 12248398), I will have to make an additional payment of Rs. 50000/-.

He claimed it very confidently that all my earlier investment of Rs. 200000/- will be moved into the new Classic Assure policy along with the additional Rs. 50000/-.

I believed these claims because it was from HDFC Life and agreed to take the offer only on the condition that my earlier investment will be moved into the new policy. He sent a representative at my residence and I handed over a cheque of Rs. 50000/- to him on 8th May 2013.

But this turned out as a complete false claim from HDFC Life's side because when I received the policy statement for my new policy (policy no. 16095034, received on 26th Jun 2013), it did not include anything from my earlier policy. The earlier ULIP policy still exists and when I contacted the customer helpline, they said that no such movement of investment is getting carried out for me.

Further, the new policy document states that the policy (policy no. 16095034) is not a one-time premium paying policy, but a yearly premium policy, which is again a false claim.

I had bought this policy from the agent only on the condition that my investment from the older policy will be moved to the new policy and that this new policy would be a one time investment policy and this was even confirmed to me by Mr. Shrivastav from HDFC Life.

I am not asking anything about my older policy or the investment I made into that. What I want from HDFC Life is that they should cancel this new policy (policy no. 16095034) and return me the Rs, 50000/- that they wrongly collected from me over false claims.

I approached the HDFC Standard Life branch at Erandwane, Pune on 28th Jun 2013 and narrated my experience there. The customer help desk lady (Prajakta) asked me whether I want to cancel this new policy as it is in the free lookin period of 30 days. But she also told me that by going ahead with cancellation of this new policy, HDFC may deduct some charges from that. She further added that if I want all my money back without any deduction of charges then instead of going ahead with cancellation of the policy, I need to submit a written complaint over this and since it is a genuine complaint, it will be accepted and I will get all my money back.

So I submitted a written complaint (complaint no. 01000000231771) at HDFC Standard Life on 28th Jun 2013.

But after more than a week, I got a call from Prajakta that my complaint is rejected. She said that I may escalate this complaint at an email address that she gave (escalation1@hdfclife.com). I did that and sent an escalation mail on 13th Jul 2013, over which I have got no reply as of yet. She also insisted that I proceed with cancelling this policy alongwith deduction of charges because after 30 days from receiving the policy document, I may not be able to cancel it.

Left with no choice, I have submitted an application to cancel the policy. But HDFC Life representative is saying it will deduct some charges.

My question is why should I pay the price for the false claims over which they sold me the new policy. I just want the money that they wrongly collected from me.

Please help me in this.

Ram Ghorpade

abdul nafis Guest

Post Regarding returnig back of h.d.f.c.standard life insurance co.

SIR.
    I am to state that the said policy were taken inthhename of my wife smt.azmat begum my wife deposited Rs.1000000 as 1st instalment vide policy no. 13863300 dt. 21.08.2010 and the next year i.e. in 2011 she deposited again 10,00000 (ten Lack) against the said policy . after 3rdyear
    I could not deposit the amount as I received the statement of Rs.17,00000 as a fund value it was meant that she got direct loss of Rs.3 lack in her basic amount of Rs.20,00000 Lack.Idirectly conttacted branch manager shri navneet kakani and told about this matter,he told me that there
    is not sad back in the policy only risk cover of the policy would be remoed and after three year the full payment og the said policy would be given
    to you subject to fund value of that time. after complenting three years I again contacted, then I met Mr.Rajesh chaurasia sr.branch manager on
    21.09.2013 he informedme that I have to wait till 5years and then policy amount would be paid to you. and if the said amount is drawn after three years then 50% of the amount would be deducted from the policy as penalty and the rest amount that is to be said 10,00000 would be paid subject to fund value of the time. in the entervening perdiod of more then one month, I met him so many time but all in vain he has been repeating again and again that your matter is purshued on high level, to shri peush motwani R. manager. But I am to say sorry that no satisfactory reply has been received to this date.
    More over I am to bring some other policies in your king knowledge
    policy no. Dt. name of policy holder primium amount Deposite amount
    13863300 21.08.2010 smt.azmat begum 9,99,000.00 19,98,000.00
    13961780 06.10.2010 ,, ,, 1,00,000.00 2,00,000.00
    13963698 07.10.2010 ,, ,, 1,00,000.00 2,00,000.00
    14599865 12.09.2011 ,, ,, 99,996.00 99,996.00
    14599855 20.09.2011 shri abdul nafis 1,00,000.00 1,00,000.00
    14608335 23.09.2011 ,, ,, 50,000.00 50,000.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    14,48,996.00 total 26,47,996.00 total
    it is highly requested kindly look in to the matter I am harshly in need of the said amount and ensure me that the proper action is taken about my case and thanks.
    with hope of reply at an early date
    Your sincerty

smt.azmat begam w/o mr.abdul nafis
    mr.abdul nafis s/o Lateabdul Halim
    address: Nafis cloth market, Dahi mandi Doulat ganj
    Lashkar gwalior(m.p.)pin-474001
    MOb.08871306295, 0751-2421484
    mel id:- mohammhadiqbal44@gmail.com

Post Complain related to my pf amount

Res/sir,
    i was worked with hdfcstandared life insurance oct 2008 to april 2010. After my resign when i apply for my pf amount it not return me. I have complaint many of time but company hr (lucknow branch) told me call you mumbai & then i calls mumbai hr he said call you letter. My amount is 26000/00 approximate. So plz it is very essential for me.

Lal Kumar Hazari Guest

Default HDFC Life Insurance SL Sampoorn Samridhi Plan

Dear Sir /Madam

I have been misguided by insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and while discussing about “HDFC SL Crest Plan”, I got the 4 policies insured through him :- one for my son – Chandan Hazari, other of my daughter – Vandana Rana, daughter-in-law – Amrita Hazari and while 3 policies are OK, which granted sufficient returns after maturity but the 4th policy of my wife Kanta Hazari was issued under “HDFC SL Sampoorn Samridhi Plan”, though I was promised same like all the policies but in this, I have to pay total sum of Rs.5 Lakhs and maturity value is Rs.2,94,878/-. Thus making loss of Rs.2,05,122/- after maturity of 5 years while the agent had promised that all 4 policies be the same

After receipt of the policy, immediately I complained to HDFC and Mr. Mehul Mehta and Mr. Harshad Dalvi (Customer Relations Officers – HDFC Life) visited my office and they also had agreed that this is a wrong policy issued and HDFC have stopped issuing this type of policy.

Every time I write letter, HDFC has replied standard type of format appointing different customer relations officers i.e. Mr. Rakesh Powel, Mr. Tushar Shirolkar, Mr. Rohit Kanojia, Mr. Nitin Jadhav and Vishal Dange as per copies enclosed and so far none of these CROs sort out this matter and now finally Ms. Babita Arvindakshan is appointed but as usual, she will also keep quiet on this matter like others. In future I may also get same standard letters.

Default Not giving value to dont disturb facility

Iam Vijay. I have got calls from HDFC Life Insurance INSPITE I BEING ON DND.
    Today i got a call from one Person called DEEPAK VERMA. I told him not to call as iam on Dont Disturb Facility.
    He is not knowing what is Dont Disturb Facility and he is challenging me and talking in a NON-SENSE way and telling me that
    he HE WILL AGAIN CALL ME.
    The number from which i called is +911165377406
    Hope i dont get calls from this type of people inspite of my DND.
    Vijay

Sunil Kamboj Guest

Default HDFC life not giving my money back

This is regarding my policy no 14847558 i wish to discontinue the policy for the same i visited the local branch and submit a cancellation request on 3rd January 2014.what happen they deduct the amount on 7 jan 2014 before the due date 16 Jan 2014.I want my money back but they are not responding.

Narendra Sing 1987 Guest

Angry Unauthorised Debit from HDFC bank account on the name of auto debit even I payed the premium ontime.

My name is Narendra Singh. I have an HDFC SL crest plan policy.
    The annual premium due date was 30th january 2014 and I did the payment through online payment on 28th january 2014 and got the receipt on 29th january.
    But on 31st january 2014 These HDFC SL people have again pulled 60000 Rs on the name of Auto Debit and now they are not even telling me in mail that when they are goping to return it back.
    I have been writing them for last four days and not getting any satisfactory answer from them.
    They are saying that this amount will be interest free.( That means no compasation) .
    HDFC team I need my money urgently . you have no idea how critical it is for me to get me my amount back. ( you have put me in big trouble and giving mental trauma)
    Please help me here and tell me that when you people are going to return my money back.

Narendra Singh

Thumbs down Deduction of money without any notificat - that's very cheap

Hello HDFC Bank,

I am Navid Ulla Khan, my a/c no -05451140235897 .HDFC BANK deducted money from my account without any notification.
    I have not received a single sms or mail for these transactions. Today i logged in to my my online banking then I come to know about these cheat of HDFC.

07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUN2013 283.09 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUL2013 189.26 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR AUG2013 393.26 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR SEP2013 134.39 Rupees

For every small transaction, HDFC sends a sms on mobile and even e-mails mentioning details. When it comes to hidden activities, there is no intimation to the customer.

This is a cheap way of making money by HDFC bank. If my amount is not reimbursed, I will be forced to close this account and file legal complaint against HDFC BANK.

Below are the hidden transaction details from HDFC bank

07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUN2013 283.09 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR JUL2013 189.26 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR AUG2013 393.26 Rupees
    07 Feb 2014 AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS FOR SEP2013 134.39 Rupees

Dissapointed Customer,
    Navid Khan.

Mobile# 91-9966771502.

vimlesh kumar Guest

Default fraud transaction by hdfc life

My name is vimlesh kumar i am using a credit card of hdfc bank,few days back hdfc life have been deducted rs 6012 from my credit card without any information i did not give any information of my credit card or any confirmation of policy
    my plocy no is 16651496 it is done by any anget by the name of gaurav kumar and center situated at dwarka and i also visited there regarding the refund of my amt but no one given me any proper response they continusly i am calling to customer care but they are not helping me to how to get refund they doing mently harasment from last 15 days & i dont know how they got my credit card details they cheeted with me now just want to tell you that take a quik action on that so that i can get a refund

thanks and regads,
    vimlesh kumar
    contact no 9868305330

sudhir.kankal is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default HDFC Life Group Credit Protect :- Policy Documents not received

Policy not received, Now Almost 1+ month is passed.

Policy : HDFC Life Group Credit Protect.

Applied from Net Banking link, as informed by my classic banker.

Application No : CP0000001282

Complaint number Raised to HDFC Life : 2014031536191 dated 15-March-2014

Full Name of the Life Assured: Sudhir Kankal

Name of Nominee:Ashwini Kankal

Date of Birth : 30 Dec 1971

Communication Address : K801, Sapphire Park, Park Street, Kalewadi Main Road, Wakad, Pune - 411057

Payment Amount 1,43,911

Payment Date : 11Feb2014, Reference : 211225627 ; MHDF3253149126-HDFC STANDARD LIFE

Sudhir Kankal

Hari Nath Singh Guest

Angry cancel my HDFC ERGO Policy No. 2918200558995800000 and debit the amount the back to

I already sent to HDFC many time for cancel my HDFC ERGO Policy No. 2918200558995800000 and debit the amount the back to . but after many communication not received any response .
    This is last time and I want to go with consumer court in this regarding

I already 3 Time sent request for cancel to following address from date 11-12-2013
    6 Th Floor Leela Business Park

Housing Board colony
    Panpat, Haryana
    Mobile-9671716535

Default surender of policy

sir, i have purchase polcy from your bank no 16446247 Classic Assured Insurance Plan for rs 15000/-. When i received the policy i didn't like the policy terms and plan. So i have surrendered the policy in your Hdfc life salt lake sector v branch on 0/12/2013. mr Bishwajit Bhowmick has recived the orignal policy with cancelled cheque. till know i have not received the refund of my premium back. so please make arrangements for the refund as early as possible.
    Thanking You
    Rohit Kumar Choudhury

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Cancellation of policy hdfc standard life
    By vmpatel in forum Life Insurance
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:07 PM
  2. HDFC Standard Life Insurance co. Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments