Thread: Kotak insurance customer care complaint

vikram_jain05 Guest

Angry Kotak insurance customer care complaint

Hi All,

I took one policy # 02497616 with approx Rs 36000 per year as premium. But when I read the policy document it was absolutely different from the conditions and services as promised by the agent (Mr Shankar) from kotak insurance bank.

When I asked the agent for the cancellation of the policy he stopped attending my calls and when I tried calling the relationship manager Ms. Deepti she said that she has fired the agent but she is helpless to refund/cancel the policy as I have crossed the free look up period.
    I took the necessary action within the free look up period but still I am suffering because of that agent. The customer relationship manager should have that power to surrender the policy if they accept that it was the mistake of their employee and they have also fired that employee now.

I also tried calling the customer care number but it seems that line is under maintenance and always ask me to call them back (computer generated IVR).

Now I am actually feeling helpless and don't know through which channel to approach them. Can anybody please guide me ?

Details :
    Agent who mislead me :Mr Shankar (Indiranagar branch, Bangalore)
    Relationship Manager : Ms Deepti (Bangalore)
    Policy No : 02497616
    Policy start date : March 2012.

Please suggest me if anybody can help me sort out this issue. I can provide further details if needed.

Vikram Jain
    +91 - 9620020151

deepak151947 Guest

Default naaptol fraud company

i purchase sony ericsson aino u10 mobile by naaptol 8999+299 curier charges. but when i got mobile i found mobile touch screen is not working . ear speaker is not clear hanging probles. same day i made call naaptol customer care number 09223516148, c c executive told u can send it back to naaptol nad u will get full money without any deduction , by blue dart curier office. i went blue dart , they told when we wil get mail from naaptol then we can accpt it. i called naaptol office c c executive told we r sending mail in 48 hours u can come againe blue dar office and can send it to naaptol, but gain i wend after 48 hours in blue dart but they din,t get any mail again i caaled to naaptol office c c exutive again told we r sending mail again after 48 hours u can come again to blue dat office, i again went to blue dart office after 48 hours but blue dart office person told me he din not get any mail, like that i have visited to blue dart office 8 time eight time and on eight time also same problem, naaptol exutive told again sending mail and wil have to come blue dart office, after 48 hours. like that i have visited to blue dart office 8 time ( eight time but same problem.
    now its about 2 monthes and naaptol told it wil solve in 2 days

My email id deepakaryavrat@gmail.com
    Mob no… 9896999967

Default Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care complaint

I got a branded Credit Card from Easy Day/ Kotak Mahindra Bank. The representatives told me that i will get 2% discount on all easy day transactions. Sadly after getting the card issued, i got to know that the discount is in the form of reward points from bank.

Second instance: Of same card, I received the statement on 27-March (confirmed by customer care of bank). The statement generation date mentioned was 15-March & due date 30-March. I made the payment on 1-April that got encashed by bank on 3-April. Next statement, I did not have any purchases but late fees charges by bank.

Kotak Mahindra is using cheap methods to first attract customers, then to loot money out of them. getting the card cancelled as i do not want to face this further.

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you,

We would like to know more about your concerns and would reqest you to kindly write to us at solutions.bank@kotak.com with your credit card and contact details and enabling us to speak with you and address your concerns in totality

Kotak Support Team.

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by vikram_jain05 View Post
    Hi All,

Details :
    Agent who mislead me :Mr Shankar (Indiranagar branch, Bangalore)
    Relationship Manager : Ms Deepti (Bangalore)
    Policy No : 02497616
    Policy start date : March 2012.

Vikram Jain
    +91 - 9620020151

Dear Mr. Jain,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the aberration in our service standards that you have faced. Our customer care executive will coordinate with you and confirm on the location for document submission for canellation of the polciy. For further queries please feel free to write to us or contact our Client Service Desk on 1800 209 8800 (Toll Free)

Kotak Support Team

1. oriental insurance customer care complaint
    By jayendra patel in forum Insurance
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:46 PM