Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ICICI Lombord

Angry 0% depreciation motor insurance not really being 0%

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am an ICICI Lombard motor insurance customer policy number 3001/89187726/00/B00 with 0% depreciation with bumper to bumper cover since 9th April 2014. My vehicle met with an accident on 16th August 2014 and I logged a claim number MOT03995356 immediately after the accident. My vehicle was picked up and repaired after your surveyor visited the workshop and approved the damage. After the work was complete and bill generated your surveyor told me that they deduct 8% off metal parts from the bill as salvage charges for old parts (whatever that means) which I have to pay, which doesn't sound to me like a 0% depreciation bumper to bumper cover to me. When I purchased the insurance I was told by your sales agents that in the event of an accident I will only have to pay for Rs. 2000/- and the vehicle is fully covered without any deduction. Also the spare wheel fell off the vehicle due to the accident which was also not covered by your surveyor even though the bodyshop confirmed that the spare wheel holder was damaged due to the impact of the accident.

Please look into the matter and revert back to me as soon as possible.

Omer Farook Sait
    metroomer@yahoo.com
    mrosait@gmail.com

Dinesh Silodia Guest

Default Icici Lombard Not pass health policy claim No. 220100272799

My name is Dinesh Kumar From Gurgaon Haryana. My health policy ICICI Lombard no. is 4034I/FPP/72013245/00/000. My son was admit in a Sunrise Hospital Gurgaon in a fever case. My Claim amount is 26155 rupess. but claim is reject but why?? I don't know. I am asking region they say "Standard Exclusion Reject - According to Part III of the schedule clause no 14 “If any claim is in any respect fraudulent, or if any false statement, or declaration is made or used in support thereof, or if any fraudulent means or devices are used by the Insured or anyone acting on his behalf to obtain any benefit under this Policy, is not payable.”
    I am doing mail again and again that whose document was false but they not give me any answer and repeat same mail. and say "We regret to inform you that we cannot share the evidence. Kindly confirm your complete address with PIN code and phone number to send back the originals.
    To view real time status of your cashless request(s) or claim(s), please click "
    what means its they "Hamne pata kar liya hi tumhare jo document jma kiya wo froud hi. Janch bhi wo karte hi per ye bhi nahi batate ki kon sa document galt hi. Please check the document and do fine him for give me bad service.
    Dinesh Silodia
    ICICI Lombard Health Policy 4034I/FPP/72013245/00/000
    claim No. 220100272799
    Gurgaon Haryana

sanjay kumar sah Guest

Default ebay company not refund my paid money for my purchase mobile which I have not get

Sir, I sanjay Kumar sah From Bangalore Purchase a Smart phone online from eBay company and paid money by credit card on 2nd Nov 2014. The last date of delivery was 16 Nov 2014 but I did not get the item on that date. Then I file a complain in 16 Nov for refund my money. Company replied that within 5 days we resolve your complain. I continue to contact with customer care of eBay but there is no any satisfactory answer and not refunding my money back. They only give another date for resolving the problem . 5 times I contact with costomer care but they told that we will contact you today but there is no one to contact me till date today is 14 day from their false statement please help me to refund my money with compensation .
    Thanks Sir .
    My Paisa Pay Id is 37769225361 and my complain id is 753871
    email id is sanjaysah1111@gmail.com and my mob no is 9019137397.

Default Two wheeler insurence not renewed still from ICICI Lombord

My 2 wheeler insurance was expiring on 21/11/14, & i renewed through online making payment through the HDFC credit card on 01/11/14, but still i haven't received the insurance copy & there are no proper details still in the ICICI Lombard.

I Have worry that my name details could be wrongly entered in the insurence copy as the previous document too came with wrong initial & i want the name to be corrected properly before the insurance copy receives to my hand.

But forget about the name details rectification, they are neither about firlmy say that my renewed insurance copy does exists or not.

& as already the date is expired in the isurence copy am not using the 2 wheeler for the safety concern.

Please take necessary action & suggest how should i be going about this.

Manjunath.

RN Velmurugan Guest

Lightbulb Critical care insurance policy renewal - regarding

I have purchased the critical care insurance policy during the year 2011 for self. The policy details are : Policy no - 4065/ccsm/02176452/00/00 the amount has been paid through icici credit card policy period : 3yrs sum insured 6 lakhs. Before the policy getting expiry i approached icici lombard health care for renewal they said the policy cant be renewed further i need to go for new policy i was deviated to here and there for renewal at last the policy got expired even after that i approached through customer care and through email but no response. Now if i go for new policy new set of rules and regulations makes the claim worthless. I am directly related to icici bank for the past 10 years by having savings account, home loan, demat, credit card and so on... Now i need the same policy to get renewed with the same benefit. Please help in this regard.

Dhiraj Khanna Guest

Default Deducted Charges

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Today I transferred Rs. 500/- from the ICICI branch in Punjab to another ICICI branch which is located in Haryana IFS code is 0734 and the account no. is 073 401 503 110 on which account I transferred the money.
    But they charged extra 168/- rupees cash from me for transferred the money
    I don’t know exactly what the procedure is but I know the thing that is not fair. Now I want answer from the ICICI and they are not ready to give me the reply.
    So can you please help me on this matter?

Dhiraj

Jeba raj Guest

Default Refund ref no 2302236/wrong transtion

HI

I have not agreed for the health policy where in i gave my debit card option for money debited.
    But without my approval they used my card for the complete one time payment. when i called customer service they want to cancell the policy .

Complaint no : 170320151305 /Policy Refund

jebaraj jebaraj <jebar1983@gmail.com>
    Mar 18

to customersupport

Dear sir / mam..

find attach the file in transaction details..

Thanks & regards

Subject: Fwd: ICICILom:2015031801364 Complaint no : 170320151305

Attachments area
    Preview attachment Icici cancel cheque.jpg

Icici cancel cheque.jpg
    14:Feb:2015 lombard executive is calling my mobile number your account based one policy available. We can interest accept the policy details send to Gmail I'd. But details not received. He is collect debit card no same day debit amount 8114.00. I'm complaint registered 18:Mar :2015 refund amount received as 3651 . Balance amount credit my account. Original bound copy not accept. In case original copy received please courier detail sumit
    When ever used policy 3 month its not possible. Grid period not applicable

Policy no 4065/SM/99495075/00/000
    Ref no 2302236
    Wrong transtion date 14.02.2015
    Total amount 8114
    Refund amount 3651
    Date 12.05.2015
    Note:
    original policy copy not received
    amount debit by my debit card no option

Serval followup but not response icici bank & Lombard team
    Kindly help us full payment refund

ICICI Lombard is a cheat , they are playing with customers money with customers approval and no proper customer service is being provided. I have recorded conversation which i had with the customer service.

I 'm going to take legal action against these people for cheating me.

ICICI Lombard is a cheat, Fraud and irresponsible service provider.
    I have never seen a cheaters like this before in my life time.

Jeba raj

Thumbs down feeling cheated by icici lombard in health insurance

my name is ritesh dilip sikligar
    Worst customer service experience ever in life from icici lombard
    i have bought mediclaim for my parents from them & paid them premium very regularly since year 2007, first premium was around rs. 15000 & last one was rs. 42800. i have not claimed anything since year 2011.
    in 2011 my dad was admitted in satyamev hospital for just a day & i requested cashless claim for around rs. 22000 & icici lombard processed the case, hospital treated my dad & icici lombard cleared the hospital bill.
    now in may 2015 my dad had to go under surgery & we requested cashless claim which icici lombard rejected stating that they don't have discharge summary report of last treatment, that is one done in 2011 at satymev hospital for which they already finished the process with the hospital directly as the case was of cashless claim but due some technical error they couldn't maintain the records, since it was cashless claim hospital didn't give us anything called discharge summary report in 2011. but icici lombard instead of retrieving their old data rejected my claim request mercilessly, they never mentioned in these four years that there is any deficiency in my records but they never failed to recover their annual premium every year.
    my dad suffered delayed in treatment & my family suffered huge mental harassment
    icici lombard rejected my cashless request for the mistake their company did.
    policy no. 2015052200001

Ajoy kumar Sahu Guest

Default prudential hit my account with icici bank for premium without any information

sir. i have 2 pokicies with icici prudential life insurance. which premiums are on month of april every year. due to unsufficient of amount its return but again they hit my account without any information nd cut back all policy amount . which i kept for urgently requirement of my family. i reached their branch office for this reason i had written application for refunding that amount...but they not response.

vijaya shankar Guest

Default 4034i/FPP/71257038/00/000 & 4128i/IHIR/79440566/00/000

Latest Health Cards are Yet to be receive. Our nearest branch Nellore-524001 are responding properly. Why the company appointed such time of people in this type of sectors. My Contact Cell:9885646996.
    Please send our health cards as possible to our address mentioned in the policy. ThaKING YOU SIR.ueryyrrrtytwtyhrfghrtywryrghywry

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011